Latest Recruitment in NMDC 2012
National Mineral Development Corporation Limited, a scheduler ‘A’ Navaratna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of invites NMDC Recruitment applications from prospective candidates having intense drive for excellence with high level of motivation for its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Bacheli Complex, District : South Bastar Dantewada of Chhattisgarh invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following posts for Persons With Disabilities.
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification & Experience||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant Gr.III ( Trainee ) ( PB – 03 ) Pay Scale 9450 – 3% – 13170||Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce and a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English and / or Hindi Typewriting. Knowledge of Computer / Telex / Fax / Xerox and other office equipment operations works.
Experience : one year experience in typing and clerical.
|01 ( HH ) ( Hearing Impairment )|
|2.||Junior Stenographer Gr – III ( Trainee ) ( PB – 4 ) ( English ) Pay Scale 9740 – 3% – 14840||Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce and English Shorthand with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. and English Typewriting with 40 w.p.m. Knowledge of Computer / Telex / Fax / Xerox and other office equipment operations.
Experience : Four years experience in typing and Clerical
|01 ( VH ) ( Visual Handicap ( Blind or low vision. ) )|
Age Limit for NMDC Jobs 2012 :
Maximum age limit 40 years for General Candidates as on 01.04.2012, 45 Yrs for SC / ST, 43 years for OBC ( After relaxation ) for OBCs ( Non Creamy layer ) as per Govt. of India guidelines for PwDs / Ex – Service Men.
Exemption in Typing Such of the physically handicapped persons who are otherwise qualified to hold the post of Junior Assistant Gr – III ( Tr. ) and Junior Stenographer Gr – III ( Tr. ) and who are certified as being unable to type by the Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the Handicapped ( or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such Board ) or this purpose, such candidates are required to produce a medical certificate in the prescribed form, from the medical authorities.
1. Person with Disability means a person suffering form not less than forty percent of disability as certified by a medical authority.
2. A Disability Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent Medical authorities for the purpose of employment.
General Conditions for National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2012 :
1. The selection will be through NMDC Chhattisgarh written test / Typing / Shorthand test and interview.
2. Candidate may note that Merely qualifying in the NMDC written test / Typing / Shorthand test / Interview will not entitle a candidate for appointment.
3. While applying for above posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
4. The Corporation reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc., depending upon the number of NMDC Chhattisgarh Recruitment applications received. Eligible candidates will be called for screening / written / Typing / Shorthand test and interview for all the posts.
5. All the out station PwDs Candidates appearing for Written / Typing / Shorthand test / Interview will be paid TA of IInd Class Railway / Bus fare by shortest route on production of Railway / Bus tickets.
6. The selected candidates for the above posts will undergo training for a period of 18 months. The consolidated stipend will be paid during the training period @ of 9500/= for first 12 months and 10,000/= for the next six months training period.
7. On successful completion of training and placement in regular scales of pay, in addition to Basic pay, Dearness allowance, and Mining allowance, other fringe benefits like free medical facility for self and dependant family members, leave travel concession, encashment of leave, CPF, Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance, GSLI, Pension etc will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Corporation.
8. Candidates working in Govt. / Quasi Govt. services / Public Sector undertakings / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or submit NOC at the time of NMDC Chhattisgarh written test / Interview and other wise they will be allowed to join on production of proper relief order after acceptance of their resignation by their respective organizations but not eligible for transfer of leave, gratuity etc .
9. Interested candidates may download the blank NMDC Chhattisgarh Vacancy application form from NMDC website : www.nmdc.co.in or send their neatly typed NMDC Exam applications to the following address within 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News ( Dated on 21 – 27th April 2012 ). The NMDC Vacancy applications without the required documents / certificates will be rejected. The post applied for should be clearly super scribed on the envelope.
Deputy General Manager ( Personnel ),
Bailadila Iron Ore Mine,
Post Office – Bacheli,
District – South Bastar,
Dantewada ( CG ) – 494 553.
10. Proof of Qualification, Community, Date of Birth and Experience must be enclosed with the National Mineral Development Corporation Limited Chhattisgarh Recruitment application.
11. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category should enclose a copy of permanent Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma.
12. The Category of disability ( HH / VH ) of the candidates must be superscribed on the envelope.
13. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.