Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Chennai Recruitment 2013 Eligibility
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited,
Government of India Enterprise,
Neyveli House, No. 135,
Periyar EVR High Road,
Chennai – 600 001.
Corporate Officer, Block – 1,
Neyveli – 607 801.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited ( NLC ), a premier ‘ Navaratna ‘ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of 4866 Cores ( approx. ) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation.
Important Time & Dates for NLC Chennai Recruitment 2013 :
|Neyveli Lignite Corporation Online Registration Starting Date & Time||10:00 hours of 08.04.2013|
|NLC Chennai Online Registration Closing Date & Time||17:00 hours of 29.04.2013|
|Last Date for Receipt of NLC Registration – Cum – Application Form||17:00 hours of 06.05.2013|
The corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the following disciplines.
|Sl. No.||Discipline||Post||Grade||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Area of Work Experience|
|1||Medical*||Asst. Medical Officer||E – 2||12*
( OBC – 3;
SC – 1 )
|1. Pass in MBBS.
2. Post Graduate qualifications in General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology & Dermatology.
|Experience in Govt. / Pvt. Hospitals.
( Experience in ICU / NICU / RCU / PICU / Emergency Medical Service Unit is preferable )
|Deputy Medical Officer||E – 3|
|Medical Officer||E – 4|
|Senior Medical Officer||E – 5|
|2||Mining||General Manager ( Mining )||E – 8||3 ( OBC – 1 )||(a) Degree in Engineering ( B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc – 4 Yrs ) ( Or )
AMIE in Mining.
(b) First Class Mine Manager Certificate of Competency under Coal Mine Regulations, 1957
|Post qualification experience of working in Mechanised / Semi – Mechanised, Open Cast Coal / Lignite / other Mines.
Persons with experience in Mine Safety / Blasting Operations / Mine Planning for exploitation of Coal Blocks shall be preferred.
|3||Official Language||Hindi Officer||E – 2||1 ( SC )||Any degree with English as a subject and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi, both from a recognised university.||Experience in Terminological work in Hindi, translation from English to Hindi or vice – versa preferably of technical / scientific literature and implementation of Official Language Policy / Official Languages Act / Rules of Government of India. Preference will be given to such candidates having experience in any Central / State Govt. Offices, Govt. Undertakings / PSEs/ Central autonomous bodies / Quasi / Judicial / Regulatory bodies.|
|4||Hindi Officer||E – 4||1 ( UR )|
|5||Hindi Translators||W – 3||Total – 7 ( UR – 4, OBC – 2, SC – 1 )||a) Should have passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi from a recognized university with English as a subject at Degree Level; ( Or ) Post Graduate Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level.
b) Should have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice – versa from a recognized University / Institution including Central Translation Bureau.
a) Should have woking knowledge of computer using Hindi Software.
b) Knowledge in Tamil Language ( Read and Write ).
B. Upper Age Limit, Experience, Pay Scales, Emoluments & Other Benefits.
|Discipline : Official Language, Mining|
|Sl. No.||Grade||Pay Scale ( in )||CTC per annum* ( in ( Approx. )||Upper Age Limit, in years. ( As on 01/04/2013 )||Required Post Qualification Experience in years ( as on 01/04/2013 )|
|1||W – 3||10300 – 3% – 28390||3.2 Lacs||30||Nil|
|2||E – 2||20600 – 3% – 46500||7.4 Lacs||32||1|
|3||E – 4||29100 – 3% – 54500||10.9 Lacs||36||7|
|4||E – 8||51300 – 3% – 73000||20.7 Lacs||54||21|
|Discipline : Medical|
|Sl. No.||Grade||Pay Scale ( in )||CTC per annum* ( in Approx. )||Upper Age Limit, in years. ( As on 01/04/2013 )||Required Post Qualification Experience, in years ( as on 01/04/2013 ) #|
|MBBS with PG Diploma||MBBS with PG Diploma|
|1||E – 2||20600 – 3% – 46500||7.4 Lacs||32||0*||-|
|2||E – 3||24900 – 3% – 50500||9.0 Lacs||34||2||0**|
|3||E – 4||29100 – 3% – 54500||10.9 Lacs||36||4||2|
|4||E – 5||32900 – 3% – 58000||12.3 Lacs||40||9||7|
Note 1 :
1. # – the Length of experience indicated includes two year’s experience in the immediate lower pay scale for PSE / Govt. Employees.
2. For E – 2 Grade the period of experience ( i.e. one year, excluding training period ) should be in the next below scale or equivalent scale.
3. * – Candidates possessing MBBS and Post Graduate Diploma will be inducted in E – 2 Grade with two increments.
4. ** – Candidates possessing MBBS with Post Graduate Degree will be inducted in E – 3 Grade directly.
Note 2 :
In Addition to the CTC mentioned above, they are entitled Non – Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay ( For Doctors alone ), Area
based allowance @ minimum 6% of Basic Pay ( For those posted in mining area), QPPR / PLI ( For Hindi Translators ), free Medical
treatment for self and dependents; House Building Advance; Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation
( unfurnished ) will be provided at nominal rent.
Level of Induction :
Depending upon qualification, area / length of experience [ including 2 year’s experience in immediate lower scale for PSE /Govt. Employees ] as well as Upper age limit and performance in the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Interview, as the case may be, the selected candidates will be considered for suitable placement. Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates.
Place of NLC Posting :
Incumbent joining the above posts are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Reservation & Relaxation for NLC Recruitment 2013 :
1. Two posts in the disciplines of Official Language & Medical are reserved for Persons with Disability.
2. Reservations and relaxations for SC / ST / OBC ( non – creamy layer ) / PWD ( degree of disability 40% or above ) candidates will be as per government guidelines.
3. No Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Application fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex – Servicemen and Internal Candidates.
4. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST; 3 years for OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ), in addition 5 / 10 Years for Persons With Disabilities for the post of Hindi Officer / Hindi Translators respectively and for Ex – Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
However, in all the case of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01.04.2013.
5. The OBC Candidates who belong to “ Creamy Layer ” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General / UR. The OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and from a Competent Authority issued in the Current year.
6. Further, OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) candidates will have to give a self – undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) category also at the time of NCL Interview.
7. Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved
8. Category ( SC / ST / OBC / PWD ) once filled in the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Online Application Form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
9. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.