NICL Assistants Recruitment 2013 Selection Process
|NICL Assistant Exam Online Practice Test – Special Offer 5% Discount !!! Try Now !!!|
Selection Procedure for Assistant Jobs in Public Sector General Insurance Company 2013 :
All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of NICL Assistant Recruitment 2013 application.
a. All candidates will have to appear for the NICL Assistant Written examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Assistant Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
b. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the NICL Assistant Written Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for NICL Assistant Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test / Interview.
c. The particulars of the Written Test is detailed as under :
Duration of Objective Test 120 minutes Maximum Marks for each section in Objective Test :
|Total Marks obtained shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A)||35|
|Total ( A ) + ( B )||50|
Candidates have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Computer Proficiency Test.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be printed bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Call Letters for NICL Assistant Written Examination 2013 :
The candidate will have to download their call letter before the NICL Assistant examination from the Company’s website.
NICL Assistant Examination Centres 2013 :
|Sl. No||State||Centres||Centre Code|
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||07|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir||Leh||08|
|52||Daman & Diu||Daman & Diu||52|
|53||Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||53|
1. While registering the Assistant Recruitment 2013 application, every candidate should indicate the name and code number of the centre where he / she desires to take the NICL Assistant examination.
2. The candidates will appear for the NICL Assistant written examination at their own expenses and risks and the Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
3. No change in the choice of NICL Assistant examination centre will be entertained.
4. Company reserves the right to add or delete or alter any centre at its discretion depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
5. The Company reserves the right to direct candidates to appear at a centre other than the one chosen by them for NICL Assistant written examination without monetary assistance.