NALCO Graduate Engineers Trainee Recruitment Selection & Online Application Form Through GATE 2013
Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) using GATE 2013 scores for Recruitment
- GAIL India Ltd ET Recruitment 2013 Application Starts
- IndianOil to recruit 250 Engineers through GATE
- BEL Probationary Engineers Recruitment 2013
- Power Grid (PGCIL) to recruit EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
- HPCL to recruit 250 Graduate Engineers
- BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment
- MECL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2013
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2013
- MECON Ltd. Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- CONCOR India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- NALCO Recruitment Engineers through GATE 2013
- NTPC Recruitment Executive through GATE 2013
National Aluminium Company Limited GET Selection Process 2013 :
NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2013 scores ( GATE 2013 scores ) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees ( GETs ) in the above disciplines. Only GATE 2013 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE 2013 score and organisational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the NALCO Graduate Engineers Trainee Personal Interview 2013.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO will be required to first apply for appearing in GATE 2013 and thereafter, appear in GATE 2013 as per instructions and timelines notified in GATE 2013 in one of the following relevant GATE paper as detailed below ;
|Engineering discipline advertised by NALCO||Corresponding GATE 2013 paper||Corresponding GATE 2013 paper code|
Candidates having engineering degree in a branch / discipline other than as specified above are not eligible to apply.
Based on the valid score of GATE 2013 and organisational requirement, candidates will be short listed on merit for the NALCO GET personal interview for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainees ( GETs ) in the above disciplines. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the above papers by GATE 2013. The qualifying marks for GATE examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the GATE 2013 examination conducting authority.
Compensation Package :
1. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 16400 – 3% – 40500/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of 24900 – 3 % – 50500/-.
2. The approximate CTC* would be 5.84 lakhs per annum during training period and upon conformation to E1 grade, the CTC* would be approximate 8.86 lakhs per annum.
3. Beside basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training / after absorption.
* CTC mentioned above may vary depending upon place of posting and other terms & condition of appointment.
Placement for National Aluminium Company Limited 2013 :
As per the training policy of the Company, the selected candidates shall undergo one year on the job training at different location of the Company. During the training cum probation period and / or after absorption, the candidates may be posted at any of the unit / office, etc of NALCO in India or abroad or any of the subsidiaries / joint ventures/business associates of NALCO and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Company. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs / functions / assignments as per the business requirements of the Company including shift operation.
Service Agreement Bond :
The selected candidates at the time of joining will be required to sign a contract of apprenticeship in accordance with the Apprenticeship Act and will also be required to execute a service agreement bond of 3,00,000/- or 4,00,000/- ( for training imparted abroad ) on non – judicial stamp paper of 1500/- to serve the Company for a minimum period of 4 ( four ) years after successful completion of one year training.
NALCO Medical Fitness :
The candidates seeking employment with NALCO needs to be medically fit as per NALCO’s pre-employment medical standard. The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the NALCO Medical Board and the decision of the board will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rules of the Company is allowed.
NALCO Graduate Engineers Trainee Recruitment 2013 Online Application Form :
GATE 2013 online examination is scheduled on 20th January 2013. GATE 2013 offline examination is scheduled on 10th February 2013. For detailed information on GATE 2013, interested candidates may log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science ( IISc ), Bangalore.
Candidates need to apply online for GATE 2013 as per the information provided on the GATE 2013 websites. The candidates will receive their GATE 2013 registration number printed on the admit card.
On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online in NALCO indicating their GATE 2013 registration number on the career section of NALCO website ( www.nalcoindia.com ) from 01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013. Application without valid GATE 2013 registration number will be rejected. Candidates should click on the NALCO Ltd GET Recruitment 2013 online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the NALCO Graduate Engineers Trainee Vacancy 2013 online application form giving accurate information.
The candidates need to ensure that the GATE 2013 registration number, which is mentioned on the GATE 2013 admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph, signature which are identical to that they have submitted along with GATE 2013 application and SC / ST / Disability certificate ( if applicable ). Candidates should ensure that the relevant details i.e. name, date of birth, address, etc entered in NALCO GET Recruitment 2013 online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2013 application. In case , the candidate is called for personal interview, he / she will be required to produce his / her original GATE 2013 admit card and GATE 2013 official score card for verification and other relevant documents which will be communicated through NALCO interview call letter 2013.
A candidate can apply for one post / discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post / discipline will not be considered.
Important Dates for NALCO GET Recruitment 2013 Through GATE :
|1||Commencement of online submission GATE application for GATE 2013||01.09.2012*|
|2||Last Date for online submission of GATE application||30.09.2012*|
|3||Availability of online admit card||05.12.2012*|
|4||GATE 2013 online examination||20.01.2013*|
|5||GATE 2013 offline examination||10.02.2013*|
|6||Opening of online submission of application for NALCO||01.01.2013|
|7||Last date of submission of online application for NALCO||31.01.2013|