Ministry of Defence Pune Recruitment 2013
Ministry of Defence,
Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Engg Equipment ),
Pune – 411 027.
Ministry of Defence invites applications for the following posts.
|1.||Name and Designation of the Officer to whom applicant should report ( with telephone number )||The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Engg Eqpt ) Aundh Camp, Pune – 411 027 Phone No. 2728 0063, Fax No. 02027 284662.|
|2.||Date, Time and place of interview||Date and time shall be intimated later, directly to eligible can – didates separately.|
|3.||a. Designation of the post to be filled.
b. Scale of pay, allowance & total monthly emoluments.
c. Place of work ( name of town / district )
|Lower Division Clerk ( Gp ‘ C ‘ ) ( Sports Persons ) for Volley Ball, Foot Ball, Kabaddi, Table Tennis, Carom, Cricket, Shooting only PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900 + other allowance as per Govt. Rules.
CQAE, Aundh CAMP, Pune – 27 but the services are liable to be transferred to any DGQA Establishment throughout India
|4.||a. Number of posts to be filled ( with break up ).
b. Duration of vacancies
|01 Un – reserved Sports Persons Temporary but likely to be continued beyond one year.|
|5.||Qualifications required ( Education / Professional / Technical ).||(i) 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
(ii) Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Manual Typewriters.
( Or )
Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Desirable : Basic knowledge of Computer.
|6.||Age limit with relaxation etc.||The age limit is 18 to 27 yrs. ( for sports persons age relaxation 05 yrs for General category, for SC / ST 10 yrs and for OBC 08 yrs, on the closing date of the receipt of Minisry of Defence Recruitment 2013 application ).|
|7.||Whether women are eligible||Yes|
Meritorious Sports Persons :
Meritorious Sports Persons should be in possession of certificate of the competition awarded by the following authorities.
(a) International competition – Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.
(b) National Competition – Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.
(c) Inter University Tournaments – Dean of sports or other officer in overall charge of sports of the University concerned.
This certificate will be valid only when signed personally by the Secretary to the State Association.
General Instructions :
1. The Application should : The Controller be Addressed to Controllerate Of Quality Assurance( Engg Eqpt ), Aundh Camp, Pune – 411 027.
2. Place of work : The Controller Controllerate Of Quality Assurance ( Engg Eqpt ) Aundh Camp, Pune – 411 027
3. Crucial Date : The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
4. Eligible candidates can apply in the format given below as Appendix ‘B’ neatly typed in English / Hindi ( In A4 Size Paper only ) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
(i) Attested copies of Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification / Technical Qualification Certificates, Mark Sheets.
(ii) Two recent passport size photograph one duly affixed on the Application form and attested by a Gazetted Officer in the application form (in the box provided).
(iii) One self addressed envelope ( of size 30 cm x 12 cm ) affixed with postal stamp of 5/-Address should be written / typed in English / Hindi with Pin Code.
5. The Name of the post applied for, should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelop.
6. The venue of the field trials & interview shall be The Controller, Controllerate Of Quality Assurance ( Engg Eqpt ) Aundh Camp, Pune – 411 027. The Date and time shall be intimated later.
8. The selection of the candidate will be based on field Trial to ascertain the playing capacity of applicant and followed by Ministry of Defence interview, written test, interview and medical fitness and character verification from concerned authority.
9. Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2013 applications incomplete in any respect and received after the Ministry of Defence closing date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Persons working in Central / State Govt. / PSU must apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated / pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.