MOD Pune Recruitment 2013
Ministry of Defence,
Ministry of Defence Senior Nurse Recruitment 2013
lndian Ordnance Factories invites applications from the citizens of India who fulfill the requisite qualifications as mentionsd in the advertisement to fill up the backlog vacancies for the post of Senior Nurse Grade – ll, Group ‘B’ post.
1. Name of the Post : Senior Nurse Grade – II.
2. Number of the Senior Nurse Recruitment 2013 : 2 ( Two ) ( ST – 1 , OBC – 1 ).
3. Pay Scale for Senior Nurse Recruitment 2013 : 9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay 4600/- plus allowances as admissible.
4. Age Limit For MOD Recruitment 2013 : Not exceeding 32 years for ST and 30 years for OBC candidates.
5. Qualification for MOD Recruitment 2013 :
a. Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Science Subjects.
b. Candidates should possess Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed General Nursing and Midwifery course from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
c. Minimum 2 year’s experience in a recognized hospital out of which one year in Operation Theatre.
d. Must have working knowledge of computers.
a. Possessing a recognized certificate in Public Health Nursing.
b. Knowledge of Hindi and local language. Preference may be given to Ex – Army Medical Corps Officers,- if suitably qualified.
6. General Instructions for MOD Recruitment 2013 :
The intending candidates may visit the factory’s website at the address http://afk.gov.in and carefully read all the instructions given in the detailed advertisement. Applicant should take print of application format and submit the application duly filled and signed along with requisite documents to the
Ammunition Factory Khadki,
Pune – 411 003 ( Maharashtra ).
Last date for submission of application form is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News ( 3rd August, 2013 to 9th August, 2013 ).
Ministry of Defence Fireman Recruitment 2013
Controllerate of Quality Assurance invites applications from Indian National to fill vacancies of Fireman.
1. Name of the Post : Fireman.
2. Number of the Fireman posts : 3 ( Three ) ( Reserved for Other Backward Classes – 1 and Un reserved – 2 ).
3. Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 30 July, 2013. Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates. ( Relaxable for departmental candidates in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government ). Upper age relaxation for Ex Serviceman is as per existing rules.
4. Pay Scale for Fireman Jobs : 5200 – 20200 + 1900 Grade pay.
5. Qualification for Fireman Posts :
a. Matriculation ( 10th class pass ) from any recognized Board.
b. General fire fighting course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi or the Sub Officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or its equivalent from a recognized Institute.
c. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. This requirement shall be testes as under:-
i. Height without shoes : 165 Cms.
ii. Chest ( unexpanded ) : 81.5 Cms.
iii. Chest ( on expansion ) : 86 Cms.
iv. Weight ( minimum ) : 50 KG.
6. Endurance Test :
a. Carrying a man ( Fireman lift of 63.5 Kg to a distance of 183 meters within 95 seconds ).
b. Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet ( long jump ).
c. Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hand and feet.
d. Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
e. Must know the elementary principles of fire fighting methods employed in fighting of different types of fire.
f. Must be conversant with food and appliance drills and be \ able to perform the task allotted to the member of a crew.
7. Note :
The candidates fulfilling the above qualitative requirements may apply to the following address in the prescribed format given below. The closing date of application is Within 21 days from the date of issue of advertisement ( dated 10th August, 2013 to 16th August, 2013 )
Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Ammunition ),
Kirkee, Pune – 411 003.
The new entrants to the Central Government Service are governed under ,new restructured defined contribution Pension system replacing the existing system of defined Benefit Pension Scheme. The applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered under any circumstances. The above post is subject to All India transfer and Field service liability