Ministry of Defence Jabalpur Recruitment 2013
Ministry of Defence ( DGQA ),
Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Weapons ), Post – GCFY,
Jabalpur – 482 011 ( MP ).
Ministry of Defence ( DGQA ) invites applications for the following Group ‘ C ‘ posts on the prescribed MOD Recruitment 2013 application form. The No. of Ministry of Defence vacancies of various posts to be filled by direct recruitment are shown below.
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts & Pay Scales ( )||Category||Total No. of Vacancy|
|UR||ST||SC||OBC||Horizontal reservation for Ex – Serviceman category|
|1||Draughtsman 5200 – 20200 + GP of 2400/-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|2||Ferro Printer Grade – III
5200 – 20200 + GP of 1800/-
|3||Fitter General Mechanic
( Skilled ) 5200 – 20200 + 1900/-
|4||Packer ( Semi Skilled ) 5200 – 20200 + GP of 1800/-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|5||Hammerman ( Semi Skilled ) 5200 – 20200 + GP of 1800/-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|6||Electrician ( Semi Skilled ) 5200 – 20200 + GP of 1800/-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|7||Labourer ( Semi Skilled ) 5200 – 20200 + GP of 1800/-||05||01||-||02||01||08|
Age Limit and Qualifications for Ministry of Defence Jabalpur Vacancies 2013 :
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Qualification, Experience|
|Draughtsman||18 to 27 years as on closing / last date of receipt of application ( Relaxable upto 40 years for Departmental Candidates )||Essential Qualification
|Ferro Printer Grade – Ill||18 to 27 years as on closing / last date of receipt of application ( Relaxable upto 40 years for Departmental Candidates )||Essential Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent ( 10th class pass ) from any recognized Board or University.
Desirable : One year experience in Ferro Printing Job / Field from recognized organization.
|Fitter General Mechanic ( Skilled ) ( 1 )||18 to 37 years as on closing / last date of receipt of application. ( Relaxation on upper age limit for Departmental Candidates is as per existing rules )||Essential Qualification :
|Packer ( Semi Skilled ) ( 1 ) Hammerman ( Semi Skilled ) ( 1 ) Electrician ( Semi Skilled ) ( 1 )||18 to 37 years as on closing / last date of receipt of application. ( Relaxation on upper age limit for Departmental Candidates is as per existing rules )||Essential Qualification
( Semi Skilled ) ( 8 )
|18 to 37 years for General Candidates as on closing / last date of receipt of application. ( Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC. ( Relaxation on upper age limit for Ex – Serviceman Departmental Candidates is as per existing rules )||Essential Qualification :
Note : One vacancy of each ITI Trade is allocated for subject post. Selection will be made tradewise.
Last Date of Receipt of MOD Jabalpur Recruitment Applications : Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment Newspaper ( Dated on 7 – 14th, December, 2012 ). ( For candidates belonging to far – flung areas of Himachal Pradesh. Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern States – within 28 days ).
General Instructions for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2013 :
1. The post is temporary and is likely to be continued. The post may be transferable anywhere in India.
2. MOD Recruitment applications typed or hand written giving the details as per given application format addressed to the following address :
Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Weapons ),
Post – GCF,
Jabalpur – 482 011 ( MP ).
3. DGQA Applications must reach within 21 days ( 28 days for candidates of specified States ) from the date of publication of Ministry of Defence Vacancy advertisement.
4. Name of the post applied for must be clearly written on the top of envelope ( in Bold letters ). This Controllerate will not be responsible for postal delay.
5. Only those outstation SC / ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be eligible for TA only for attending Ministry of Defence Interview, if admissible under the rules. Wherever Railway concessions are available same should be availed by candidate.
6. For Ex – Serviceman once an Ex – Serviceman is appointed to a civil post against a reserved vacancy, he ceases to be an Ex – Serviceman, and hence not entitled to the benefit of reservation for other posts subsequently.
7. Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed at the marked place in the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2013 application Form & Format of Admit Card duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
8. Candidates should submit one copy each of certificates alongwith their MOD Job applications duly attested by Gazetted Officer for – Age proof, Educational Qualification – supported by appropriate Mark – sheets / Certificates / Degree, Caste Certificate for SC / OBC ( OBC Certificate – inclusive of Non – Creamy layer status ), Experience, Discharge Certificate from Defence Service ( in case of Ex – Serviceman ).
9. The serving candidates should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC from their Head of Office and the MOD Recruitment 2013 application must reach within stipulated time. In case of non availability of NOC from their employer within time limit., the candidate may submit the NOC later giving reference to their MOD Recruitment 2013 applications within one month from the closing / last date of receipt of Ministry of Defence Vacancy application.
10. Incomplete / incorrect / unsigned / late received Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2013 applications will be rejected without any further intimation. Late receipt of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2013 application due to any reason including postal delay will not be accepted.