Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 Through GATE
Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) using GATE 2013 scores for Recruitment
- GAIL India Ltd ET Recruitment 2013 Application Starts
- IndianOil to recruit 250 Engineers through GATE
- BEL Probationary Engineers Recruitment 2013
- Power Grid (PGCIL) to recruit EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
- HPCL to recruit 250 Graduate Engineers
- BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment
- MECL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2013
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2013
- MECON Ltd. Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- CONCOR India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- NALCO Recruitment Engineers through GATE 2013
- NTPC Recruitment Executive through GATE 2013
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan,
Highland Drive Road,
Nagpur – 440 006,
Phone No : 0712 – 2510902, 2510310, 2510111,
Fax : 0712 – 2510548,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mecl.gov.in.
” GATE ” way to MECL for Geologists, Geophysicists and Mechanical Engineers.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited ( MECL ) a profit making Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, invites applications from promising, energetic and young persons with brilliant academic record to join the Organisation as Engineering Trainees / Officer Trainees in the following disciplines.
|Sl. No.||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies in MECL 2013|
|01||Geology||Total : 15 ( 8 : Gen, 2 : SC, 1 : ST and 4 : OBC ( NCL ) )|
|02||Geophysics||Total : 05 ( 3 : Gen, 1 : SC and 1 : OBC ( NCL ) )|
|03||Mechanical Engineering||Total : 20 ( 10 : Gen, 3 : SC, 2 : ST and 5 : OBC ( NCL ) )|
Qualification for MECL Vacancies 2013 :
|Disciplines||Educational Qualification for MECL Vacancies 2013|
|Geology||M. Sc. / M.Tech / M.Sc. Tech. ( Geology / Applied Geology ) / M.Tech. ( Geological Technology ) with First Division ( Minimum 65% marks )|
|Geophysics||M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. ( Geophysics / Applied Geophysics ) / M.Tech. ( Geophysical Technology ) with First Division ( Minimum 65% marks )|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech. / B.E / B.Sc. Engg in Mech. Engg. With First Division ( Minimum 65% marks ).|
Age Limit for MECL Recruitment 2013 :
Upper age limit is 28 years as on 31.01.2013.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment Selection Process 2013 :
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ( GATE ) 2013.
Based on the GATE 2013 score and other requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview ordinarily at the ratio of 1 : 5 ( i.e. five times the number of vacancies ).
Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the MECL Interview 2013.
Candidates are required to appear for GATE 2013 paper as per detailed given below :
|Disciplines as Advertised by MECL||Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper||Corresponding GATE 2013 Paper Code|
|Geology||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Geophysics||Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
Compensation Package :
During one year training period, the Selected candidates will be placed as Engineering Trainees / Officer Trainees at initial Basic Pay of 16400/- per month in the Pay Scale of 16, 400 – 3% – 40, 500/- ( E / 1 ) with applicable D.A ( with revision from time to time ) plus HRA, conveyance allowance, medical facilities as per Company’s Rules.
In addition to pay & allowances mentioned above, the trainees posted at projects will be paid field HRA and Field duty allowance as per Company’s rules.
On their regularisation as Geologist, Geophysicst, Mechanical Engineer, Drilling Engineer and Materials Officer, as the case may be, they will be placed at a starting basic pay of 16900/- in the scale of pay of 16400 – 3 % – 40500/-.
The current CTC for the post of Engineering Trainees / Officer Trainees work out to 39,125/- per month at permanent establishment and 40231/- P.M. at project.
The selected candidates shall undergo one year training. The Officer Trainees ( Geology ) and ( Geophysics ) will be placed in the Exploration Division. The Engineering Trainees will be placed in Engineering, Drilling and Material Management Division. The Trainees Officers / Engineers will be posted at any of the MECL Project / Zonal Office / Corporate Office of the Company.
Relaxations / Concessions :
1. Relaxation / Concessions for SC / ST & OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines.
2. Category ( SC / ST & OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) ) once filled in the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Job Application Form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
3. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite caste / community certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of MECL Interview, if called for.
The minimum number of percentage of marks prescribed for qualifying the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for these posts is 65% as indicated in the educational qualification column.
The shortlisted candidates ordinarily at the ratio of 1 : 5 ( i.e. five times the number of MECL Vacancies ) shall be called for MECL Personal Interview 2013.
However, if adequate number of SC / ST and OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates who satisfy the minimum standard of educational qualification are not available to fulfill the quota earmarked for SC / ST & OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ), the minimum standard of percentage of marks in the educational qualification may be relaxed in respect of these categories candidates and consider for calling them for personal interview at the same ratio ( i.e. ordinarily at the ratio of 1 : 5 viz. five times the number of MECL Job Vacancies 2013 ).
Therefore, candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) not satisfying the minimum standard of 65% of marks in the prescribed educational qualification, may also apply.
4. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates.
5. The OBC candidates who belong to “ Creamy Layer ” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates are required to submit requisite community & Non Creamy Layer certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year. Further, OBC ( NCL ) candidates will have to give a self – undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) category also at the time of Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Interview, if called for.
Service agreement bond :
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of 2, 50,000/- on a non-judicial stamp paper of 500/- to serve the Company for a minimum period of 04 years including the training period.
Appointment of Engineering Trainees / Officer Trainees shall be subject to his / her being declared medically fit for the Company’s service by Civil Surgeon of a Government Hospital / Medical Board.
MECL Recruitment 2013 Application Form 2013 :
1. Candidates who wish to apply for the above positions in MECL will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 ( GATE – 2013 ).
2. The scores obtained in GATE – 2013 will be utilised by MECL for inviting candidates for a Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Personal Interview for consideration for the above positions ordinarily at the ratio of 1 : 5 , keeping in view other requirement of % of marks as prescribed in educational qualification.
3. For applying for GATE – 2013 the candidates may log on to http://qateapp.iitb.ac.in they should wait for the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Admit Card to get the Registration Number.
4. The candidates will receive their GATE – 2013 Registration Number printed on their MECL Exam Admit Card 2013.
5. On receipt of GATE Registration Number, the candidates need to apply to MECL from 01.01.2013 to 31.01.2013.
6. Read the instructions carefully and fill in the MECL Job Vacancy Application Form giving accurate information including the GATE – 2013 Registration Number.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment Applications along with I.P.O. for 100/- for each post in favour of “ Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, Nagpur ” ( Not required in case of SC / ST Candidates ), a latest passport size photograph, containing details such as :
- GATE Registration Number.
- Name of the post applied for.
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name.
- date & place of birth.
- age as on 31.01.2013.
- Address – Present & permanent, Email ID and Mobile / Land Line phone no.
- Category ( Gen. / SC / ST / OBC ).
- qualifications details such as Metric, 10 + 2 or equivalent, Graduate, Post Graduate, Professional qualifications etc. name of the Board / Institute / University, subjects studied, percentage of marks & division, year of passing.
- present scale of pay and gross emoluments ( If applicable ) etc. with supporting attested copies of all certificates should reach to the undersigned on or before the Closing date given above.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment Application for each post should be made in separate envelope and the name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
Incomplete MECL Job Applications and the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment Applications received after the prescribed date of receipt will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important Dates :
|a)||Commencement of Online application for GATE 2013||1st Sept ( Saturday )||2012|
|b)||Last date of Online application for GATE 2013||30th Sept ( Sunday )||2012|
|c)||Commencement of submission of application to MECL Vacancies 2013||01st Jan( Tuesday )||2013|
|d)||Last date of submission of application to MECL Recruitment 2013||31st Jan, ( Thursday )||2013|