Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment,
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project,
Tiruchirapalli – 620 025.
Indian Ordnance Factories Applications are invited for the post of Labourer (Semi Skilled) from the citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications / specifications as mentioned below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only. Applications should be sent to the following address.
The General Manager,
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project,
Tiruchirapalli – 620025 (Tamil Nadu).
1. Name of post, Pay band, No. of Indian Ordnance Factory vacancy 2010 :
Name of the post, Pay Band (PB-1 With Grade Pay
Number of vacancies
|Labourer (Semi-Skilled) Pay Band. PB-1): Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-||C||03 (Three) (Reserved for OBC)|
PH candidates belonging to OBC may also apply.
2. Age Limit for Labourer Jobs : 18 to 32 years.
- Relaxable by 03 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-servicemen 32 years plus age reiaxation as per rules.
- For Physically handicapped 32 years plus 13 years 3)
3. Qualification for Semi Skilled Jobs in Ordnance Factory 2010 :
Essential for Labourer Vacancies 2010 : Vth standard pass.
Desirable : Matriculation.
4. Indian Ordnance Factories Application Fees : Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) through Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Crossed Bank Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favour of General Manager, Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirappalli payable at Tiruchirappalli Branch. Fee should be submitted along with application form. However, no fee will be charged from Ex-Servicemen and Physcially Handicapped (PH) candidates.
5. Photographs : The candidate should affix his / her recent (not more than three months old) passport size photograph on the application form at the prescribed place duly signed by him / her. The candidate’s signature on the photograph should be in such a way that signature is partly on the photograph and partly on the application form. He / She should also enclose two more copies (self signed on the front of the photograph) of the same photograph with the application.
6. Rejection of Indian Ordnance Factories Application Form 2010 : The Ordnance Factory Trichy Application shall be summarily rejected on the following ground :
- If ordnance factory application is received after the closing date for any reason what so ever.
- If date and signature is not appended in the application form at all the prescribed places.
- If, the candidate does not put “left hand thumb impression in the application form at the prescribed column of the proforma.
- If, Demand Draff Indian-postal order is drawn before the publication of this advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar or is not crossed.
- If, the age of the candidate exceeds the prescribed age limit on the closing date.
- If the essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- If, Photograph, (self signed) is not pasted in application form and the signature is not partly on the photograph and partly on the application form and the same is not accompanied by two more (self signed on the front of the photograph) photographs.
- If copies of all supporting documents duly attested are not enclosed.
- “Non creamy layer” certificate is not attached.
- If the ordnance factories trichy application is not completed in any respect as per the requirement given in the advertisement.
- If the name of the post is not clearly superscripted / written on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
7. The closing date of receipt of Indian Ordnance Factories application will be 21st day from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News / Rozgar Samazar (dated on 07.08.2010). If the closing date false on Sunday or holiday, then the next working day will be taken as closing date of receipt of applications.
8. General Instructions for Ordnance Factory Trichy Recruitment 2010 :
- Candidate appearing for Ordnance Factory Written Test / Trade Test will travel on their own expenses.
- Name of the post must be clearly superscripted / written on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
- Submission of false / incorrect / incomplete information and/or dubious / bogus document shall disqualify the candidate.
- Copies of all the documents ie., Date of birth certificate, Educational qualification and certificates, mark sheet, caste certificates, Ex-serviceman certificates, physically handicapped certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be enclosed with the application. “No objection Certificate” should be enclosed in original.
- Candidate should enclose copy of “School leaving certificate / transfer certificate” as proof of date of birth. If the educational qualification is below matriculation / SSC, High school certificate may be attached as proof of date of birth.
- Persons working in Central / State Govt / PSU must apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that No Disciplinary Action is Contemplated / Pending against them and they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
- For Departmental candidates relevant rules can apply.
- Mere submission of application form does not guarantee issue of “Indian Ordnance Factories Admit Card 2010″ or Labourer Written Test.
- Only selected candidates will be informed for their selection in due course after the ordnance factory selection process and no other correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No GPF and DCRG scheme is admissible to the post under Central Govt for those appointed on or after 01.01.2004. The new pension scheme “Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’ is compulsory for all Central Govt Employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- The services after appointment are liable to be transferred to any other Ordnance Factories subject to exigencies.
9. Short listing of Ordnance Factory Application : The General Manager reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Ordnance Factory Trichy Written Test. If the number of application received for the above post is large and if it is not convenient or possible for the factory to call all the eligible candidates for the written test.
The General Manager may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the written test to a reasonable limit on the basis of the desirable qualification / higher qualification.
10. Language for Written Test / Trade Test : Hindi / English / Tamil as per choice indicated by the candidate in the Ordnance Factory Application Form.