Recruitment in Ordnance Factory Itarsi 2011
Ministry of Defence,
Itarsi (MP) – 461 122.
Indian Ordnance Factory Itarsi Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following Ordnance Factory vacancies in semi-skilled grade of Industrial Establishment at Ordnance Factory, Itarsi. Complete application for Ordnance Factory Itarsi along with required details and documents should reach the following address within 21 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment (dated on 18-24 June 2011).
The General Manager,
Itarsi – 461 122,
|Sl.No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies reserved in Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2011||Ordnance Factory Pay Band|
|01||Chemical Process Worker||-||6||6||5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/- + Other admissible allowances|
Note : For Physically Handicapped Persons only-
- The post of Chemical Process Worker and Fitter Electrical is not identified for PHP category.
- The Post of Millwright is identified only for OL (One Leg Affected) candidate.
- The Post of Electrician is identified only for OL (One Leg Affected) and BL( Both Leg Affected) candidate.
02. Educational and Technical Qualification for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2011 :
National Council of Trades for Vocational Training Certificate in their relevant trades (i.e. Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)/Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant), Fitter Electrical, Millwright & Electrician) respectively failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma/Certificate holder.
03. Age Limit for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2011 :
- Between 18 years to 32 years on last date of receipt of Ordnance Factory application.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved post for ST- 5 years.
- PHP – 10 years.
- Relaxation in case of Govt. Servant/Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. rules and instruction.
04. Indian Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment Selection Process :
(i) The Ordnance Factory Itarsi selection process will comprise of objective type written examination of 100 marks and Trade test (Practical) of 100 marks. The duration of written examination will be of 2 (Two) hours. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of combined marks obtained in the Indian Ordnance Factory written and Trade test (Practical).
(ii) All eligible candidates will be called for Indian Ordnance Factory written test. Only those candidates who attain minimum qualifying marks. (i.e. 40% for General and 35% for reserved Vacancy of ST category) in the written test will be called for Trade test (Practical). The number of candidates to be called for Trade Test (Practical) will be restricted to the ratio of 1:3 to the number of Indian Ordnance Factory vacancies on the basis of merit of written test.
(iii) In the Ordnance Factory selection process, other things being equal i.e. marks being equal, trained Ex-Trade apprentices of the recruiting Ordnance Factory’ and sister factories shall be given preference in the order in which they are stated. However if no Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance factories are available, in such cases, the merit will be decided of the basis of
- Higher Marks in written test individually &
- age seniority, in that order. If two or more ex-trade apprentices of Ordnance Factories secure the same marks, then preference shall be given on the basis of batch seniority.
(iv) The syllabus for Ordnance Factory written test for a trade will be broadly as that of NCTVT examination syllabus for that trade. The syllabus for trade test (Practical) will be as per trade test specification of the semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade.
05. General Instruction for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Vacancies 2011 :
- The services of persons appointed are liable to be transferred to any Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories in India.
- The selected candidate will be governed by New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” introduced from 01.01.2004.
- Relaxation of standards in selection against Reserved Vacancies- If sufficient numbers of ST persons are not available on the basis of general standard to fill up all the vacancies reserved for them, candidates belonging to these categories may be selected under the relaxed standard of selection to make up the deficiency in the reserved quota.
06. The candidates should fill up all the columns in the application and affix a recent (not more than 3 months old) self-attested (partially on the photograph and partially on application) passport size photograph on the Ordnance Factory Itarsi application form and enclose two more copies of same photograph duly self attested on front side along with his application. The Indian Ordnance Factory application should be duly typed or written neatly in the form published in the News Papers and Employment News, Rozgar Samachar and should be signed by the candidate. All the certificates should be attested by a Gazetted Officer / Competent Authority. IOF Applications should be addressed to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi (M.P)-461122.
07. On left corner of the envelope name of the post applied for should be written in bold letters.
08. Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment Application fees :
Candidates (except SC/ST/PHP and Ex-Serviceman) must send application fee in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi for 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). The Postal order should be purchased after the date of publication of the advertisement and issuing date of Postal Order should be indicated clearly. The Indian Ordnance Factory application fee is not refundable.
09. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age and caste. Particulars furnished in the Indian Ordnance Factory Application forms should be correct in all respect. If, any information furnished by the Applicant is detected false/incorrect at any stage, his candidature will be cancelled Without prejudice to taking legal action against him.
10. Ordnance Factory Application Form without full details, attested copies of certificates by Gazetted officer/competent Authority, self attested photo ( partially on the photograph and partially on the application ) and two additional self attested photos firmly attached with the Indian Ordnance Factory application, Proof of Date of Birth, signature of the candidate and thumb impression, postal order/DD (Wherever applicable) etc. and also of those not conforming to the required specifications will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11. The last date of receipt of Ordnance Factory application is within 21 days from the date of Advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The application form for Ordnance Factory Vacancies 2011 completed in all respect, in the format should reach to the following address :
Itarsi (M.P) – 461122
within stipulated date. Applications for Ordnance Factory Itarsi recruitment received through FAX, after closing date due to any reason and incomplete IOF applications will not be considered. News paper cutting should not be used as application form for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2011.
12. The Ordnance Factory, Itarsi management will not be responsible for late/non-receipt of call letters for written examination/skill test due to delay in postal channel.
13. Only selected candidates would be informed of their selection in due course after the Ordnance Factory selection process and no correspondence on the subject would be entertained.
14. SC/JST candidates called for TEST will be paid traveling allowance only once as per existing Central Govt. rules, if he/she has furnished an attested Xerox copy of the caste certificate along with the Ordnance Factory recruitment application.
15. Candidate already in service in Central Govt. department/State Govt. department/Semi Govt. department must submit his/her applications through proper channel along with the certificate from his/her Head of office/Establishment that neither vigilance or disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against him/her.
16. If the Number of application received for the above posts are on large scale and where it will not be convenient or possible for this factory to call all eligible candidates for test , the general Manager may restrict the number of candidates to be called for test to reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualification /Higher qualification.
17. The General Manager reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of Indian Ordnance Factory vacancies in the trade/grade depending upon the actual requirement in future without any notice and these vacancies are further subject to any subsequent order of (Court/MoD/Ordnance Factory Board.