Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2011
Ministry of Defence,
Department of Defence Production,
Ordnance Factory Chanda (Maharashtra), Pin – 442 501.
Applications are invited for the following posts from the citizens of India who are fulfilling the requisite qualification / specifications as mentioned below :
|SI. No.||Name of the post||Group||Details of Reservation||Total|
|01.||Midwife (Female)||Group ‘C’||-||-||01||-||01|
The above Ordnance Factory Chanda vacancy is subject to variation at the discretion of Senior GM / OFCH depending upon the situation prevailing at the relevant time.
Specification and requirements for the above post is as under :
Ordnance Factory Chanda Midwife (Female) Recruitment 2011
1. Pay Band : PB-1 5200-20200 Grade Pay: 2000/-.
2. Age Limit for Midwife Jobs 2011 : Not exceeding 27 years (Relaxable upto 40 years in case of Govt, servants).
3. Educational Qualification for Midwife Recruitment 2011 :
i) Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Science subject.
ii) Two years Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course from a recognized Institution and registered with respective Nursing Council.
Desirable : Knowledge of Hindi and local language.
4. Scheme of Ordnance Factory Chanda Examination :
A. Ordnance Factory Chanda Written Examination : 150 Marks
|SI. No.||Subject||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Part- I||2 hours|
|01.||General Intelligence (10+2 Standard) (Objective / Multiple-choice type)||25|
|02.||General Awareness (10+2 Standard) (Objective / Multiple-choice type)||25|
|03.||Technical Knowledge (Objective / Multiple-choice type)||100|
B. Skill Test : 50 Marks
Only those candidates who attain minimum qualifying standard of 40% in the written examination will be eligible to called for Skill Test.
Syllabus for Midwife Examination :
I. General Intelligence : The question will be of 10+2 Standard and would include both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may be include questions to test the candidates understanding of English language and its correct usage.
II. General Awareness :
General awareness of the environment around the candidate and its application to society will be tested. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person of 10 + 2 standard. Aspects related to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research.
C. Technical Knowledge : The questions to test the knowledge and competence of the candidates’ technical knowledge as per standard syllabus of Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.
D. Skill Test : The Skill Test to test the practical ability and skill of the candidates’ in the following fields :
- Setting up of instruments trolley for different emergency and non-emergency obstetric procedures.
- Antenatal care, antenatal advice to patients, examination of antenatal patients.
- Practical knowledge of commonly used drugs and instruments in Labour Room.
- Scrubbing, gloving, growning and draping.
- Skills in writing a delivery records.
- Conduct of delivery and care of new born.
- Skills of Working on computer.
1. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable for PHP and Ex-servicemen as per existing Govt, rules.
3. The candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificate regarding his OBC status and non-creamy layer status issued by a competent authority.
4. If the candidate does not put Thumb Impression in the application form at the appropriate, column of the proforma, the application will also be rejected.
5. New entrants to Government Service will be governed by New Pension Scheme termed as “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and existing provisions of CCS (Pension Rules), 1972 will not be applicable.
6. Ordnance Factory Chanda Application should be accompanied with a fee of 50/- through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in the name of Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Chanda payable at S.B.I., Bhadrawati O.F. Branch. SC / ST, PHP and Ex-Serviceman candidates are not required to pay any fee.
7. Indian Ordnance Factories Applications on plain paper neatly typed / handwritten in the proforma appended herewith together with attested copies of relevant certificates along with three latest passport size photographs (Not more than three months old) duly signed by the candidate on front side of the photograph. One photograph affixed on the application form in the space provided and also enclose 2 (Two) loose photographs duly signed on front side duly tagged with the application should reach to the following address. Overwriting or blocking in any form is not permissible. Change, if any, is to be attested with full signature of the candidate,
The Senior General Manager,
Ordnance Factory, Chanda,
Post Office : Chandrapur Ordnance Factory,
Maharashtra State, PIN – 442 501.
8. Persons working in Central / State / PSUs must apply through proper channel along with a certificate from their establishment that neither any disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against them.
9. Midwife Selection will be based on Ordnance Factory Chanda Written Test and Skill Test.
10. Candidates furnishing dubious caste certificate or any other academic certificates are liable to be disqualified for the post / terminated after appointment! Apart from this other suitable action may be initiated as per Law of the Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious / bogus certificates.
11. The department reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for test. If the number of applications received for the above post are on a large scale and it will not be convenient or possible for this factory to call all eligible candidates for test / Ordnance Factory Chanda Interview, the Sr. General Manager may restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualification / higher qualification.
12. Incomplete or applications without attested Xerox copies of testimonials for claiming Reservation / Essential Qualification Certificates / Proof of Age / Three Passport size photograph (not more than three months old) duly signed by the candidate on front side of the photograph, Thumb Impression in the application form and also those not conforming to the required specification will be rejected summarily and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
13. Applications received after due date even if posted prior to that will not be accepted. Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2011 Management in no way will be responsible for postal delay.
14. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of Ordnance Factory Chanda applications.
Closing Date :
The Closing Date of Receipt of Ordnance Factory Chanda Applications will be 21 Days From the Date of Publication in the Employment News [27-04 Feb 2011]. If the Closing Date Fails on Sunday or Holiday, then the Next Working Day will be Taken as Closing Date of the Receipt of Applications. Important Instructions to the Candidates / Applicants.