Latest Recruitment in Indian Ordnance Factory Pune 2012
Ordnance Factory Board Applications are invited for the following 82 ( Eighty Two ) posts in different trades in the Industrial Establishment ( Semi – Skilled ) from Indian Citizens only, who fulfill the requisite qualifications mentioned below on plain paper ( A – 4 size ) duly typed or neatly handwritten in block letters, in the prescribed format only. Indian Ordnance factories Recruitment Applications along with the attested copies of certificates of age and educational qualification, mark – sheets, caste certificate ( wherever applicable ), certificate of being Ex – servicemen, proof regarding experience in the relevant field and other testimonials should be addressed to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune 412 101 ( Maharashtra ) and the same should reach the addressee within 21 days from the date of publication of the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2012 advertisement in the Employment Newspaper ( Dated on 23 – 29th June 2012 ). The posts are to be filled at Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road, Pune. However, the services are liable to be transferred any where in India under Ordnance Factory Board.
|Sl. No.||Name of Post ( S / S )||Pay Band & Grade Pay||UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD||EX – SER||Total|
|01||DBW||5,200 – 20,200/- + 1800/- + Other admissible allowances.||14||05||03||08||-||03||30|
|06||Fitter General ( Mech )||02||-||-||01||-||01||03|
|09||Machinist||02||-||-||01||01 HH ( PD.D ) ( Horizontal )||-||03|
|10||Turner||01||01||-||01||01 OH ( OL ) ( Horizontal )||-||03|
|13||Switch Board Attendant||02||-||-||-||-||-||02|
|15||Labourer||07||01||-||02||01 OH ( OL ) ( Horizontal )||01||10|
The above Ordnance Factory Board vacancy 2012 position is subject to variation at the discretion of GM / OFDR depending on the functional requirement.
Ex – Servicemen or PWD ( Persons With Disability ) selected under the reservation provided for them will be placed in the appropriate category, viz, SC / ST / OBC / UR depending upon category to which he / she belongs, e.g. an SC Ex – Servicemen / PWD will be counted against SC reservation point.
- UR : Unreserved.
- SC : Scheduled Caste.
- ST : Scheduled Tribe.
- OBC : Other Backward Class.
- PWD : Person with Disability.
- HH : Hearing Handicapped.
- PD.D : Partially Deaf & Dumb.
- OH : Orthopedic Handicapped.
- OL : One leg affected ( R or L ) ( a. Impaired reach, b. weakness of grip, c. at axic ).
- Ex – Ser : Ex – Servicemen.
II. Crucial Date for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2012 :
The Crucial Date for all purposes i.e. for determining the Age Limits, Educational Qualifications and Other Qualifications, etc. shall be the Closing Date for the submission of the Application Form for Ordnance Factory Jobs 2012.
III. Closing Date for Indian Ordnanace Factories Job Application Form 2012 :
1. The Closing Date for submission of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2012 application will be the 21st day from the date of the publication of this Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2012 Advertisement in the Employment Newspaper ( Dated on 23 – 29th June 2012 ) excluding the date of publication.
2. If the Ordnance Facrory Job Application Closing Date as above falls on a Holiday, the next working day shall be taken as the Closing Date for all purposes.
IV. Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies Age Limit 2012 :
For Sl. No. 01 to 14 : Not below 18 Years and not above 32 Years as on closing date of receipt of Ordnance Factory Vacancy applications form 2012.
For Sl. No. 15 : Not below 18 Years and not above 30 years as on closing date of receipt of applications for Ornance Factory Board Recruitment 2012.
Cut off date for Indian Ordnance Factory 2012 Eligibility of age for the post will be closing date of receipt of Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy applications 2012, which is twenty first day from the date of publication of the advertisement for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment in The Employment News.
V. Age Relaxation :
1. As per existing orders / instructions, relaxation in the Upper Age Limits shall be given to the candidates.
2. (a) An SC candidate is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 05 years.
(b) An ST candidate is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 05 years.
(c) An OBC candidate belonging to Non – Creamy Layer is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 03 Years.
3. A PWD candidate having minimum 40% disability is eligible for further relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for Ordnance Factory Job 2012 by 10 years i.e. as follows :
(a) A PWD candidate as above who belongs to General category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 10 years.
(b) A PWD candidate as above who belongs to SC category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 15 years.
(c) A PWD candidate as above who belongs to ST category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 15 years.
(d) A PWD candidate as above who belongs to OBC category as above, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 13 years.
4. An Ex – Ser candidate having minimum 6 months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union of India is eligible for further relaxation in the Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies 2012 Upper Age Limit by 03 years plus the period of such service i.e. as follows :
(a) An Ex – Ser candidate as above who belongs to General category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 03 years plus the period of such service.
(b) An Ex – Ser candidate as above who belongs to SC category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 08 years plus the period of such service.
(c) An Ex – Ser candidate as above who belongs to ST category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 08 years plus the period of such service.
(d) An Ex – Ser candidate as above who belongs to OBC category as above, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit by 06 years plus the period of such service.
5. However, a candidate who is PWD as above as well as Ex – Ser as above, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limits in such a way that :
(a) if he is a General Candidate, his age does not exceed 45 years.
(b) if he is an SC Candidate, his age does not exceed 50 years.
(c) if he is an ST Candidate, his age does not exceed 50 years.
(d) if he is an OBC Candidate as above, his age does not exceed 48 years if it is more advantageous to him.
6. A candidate who is a Government Servant with 03 years continuous service, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment as follows :
(a) A candidate who is a Government Servant as above and who belongs to General category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit upto 40 years.
(b) A candidate who is a Government Servant as above and who belongs to SC category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit upto 45 years.
(c) A candidate who is a Government Servant as above and who belongs to ST category, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limit upto 45 years.
(d) A candidate who is a Government Servant as above and who belongs to OBC category as above, is eligible for relaxation in the Upper Age Limits upto 43 years.
7. An Ex – Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories, is eligible for further relaxation in the Upper Age Limits by the Period of their Trade Apprenticeship Training.
VI. Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies Educational and Other Qualifications 2012 :
On the Crucial Date, the Educational Qualifications and Other Qualifications of the candidates applying for the above mentioned Posts Must be as follows :
For Sl. No. 01 to 14 :
(i) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.
(ii) Must possess NCTVT Certificate in the respective Trade, failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate holder in the respective Trade. For the post of DBW : Candidates holding the NCTVT / ITI certificate in the trade of Attendant Operator Chemical Plant ( AOCP ), Mechanical Maintenance Chemical Plant ( MMCP ), Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant ( IMCP ), Maintenance ( Mill Wright ) and Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant ( LACP ) will be considered as equivalent trade.
For Sl. No. 15 :
(i) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.
Note for all candidates ( From SL. NO. 01 TO 14 ):
(1) The Ordnance factory Board Job 2012 educational qualification for direct Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment to the post of Semi – Skilled tradesman should be NCTVT in the relevant trade failing which by ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate. Hence, an applicant will be eligible as a candidate for a particular Semi – Skilled trade provided he / she possesses the above said qualification in that trade only i.e. no inter – changing of trade is permissible.
(2) It is also clarified that only when applicants with NCTVT certificates as mentioned above are not available, then only applicants with ITI or equivalent Diploma / Certificate holders will be considered.
Mode of Selection for SL. NO. 01 TO 14 :
The Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. The selection process will comprise of :
The Indian Ordnance Factories scheme and syllabus of written test for Sl. No. 01 to 14 is as under :
(1) Ordnance Factory Board Written test of 100 marks :
Indian Factories Board Question papers of written test will be in tri – lingual i.e. English, Hindi & Marathi. The Ordnance Factory Board Exam Syllabus for written test for a trade will be broadly as that of the NCTVT examination syllabus for that trade.
(2) Trade Test ( Practical ) of 100 marks :
The Indian Ordnance Factory Exam syllabus for trade test ( Practical ) will be as per Trade Test Specification of the Semi – Skilled grade of the relevant trade.
All eligible candidates will be called for an objective type written test for Ordnance Factory Board 2012. On the basis of merit of written test marks, candidates will be called for Trade Test ( practical test ) of 100 marks in the ratio of 1 : 3 to the number of vacancies for Indian Ordnance Factories 2012. Final merit will be decided on the basis of combined marks in the Indian Ordnance Factories 2012 written and practical test.
In the selection process for Ordnance Factory Board 2012, other things being equal i.e. marks being equal, trained ex – Trade apprentices of Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road and sister Ordnance Factories shall be given preference in the order in which they are stated.
(i) Between the trained Ex – Trade Apprentices of Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road, preference will be given to those who are senior i.e. if two or more ex – Trade apprentices secure the same marks then preference will be given on the basis of seniority. Seniority of ex – Trade apprentices of Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road will be decided on the basis of OFB‟s letter No. 13 / 08 / 03 – A / HRD dated 15 / 17.12.2003 and the relevant portion is reproduced below :
The NCTVT examination batch numbers ( month / year ) will be the criteria for maintaining the seniority of Ex – TA. The merit list of the particular NCTVT examination will be the criteria of seniority for Ex – TA for that batch Factory will maintain batch wise, trade wise Ex – TA seniority strictly as per the NCTVT examinations irrespective of whether the candidate is Ex – ITI or a fresh apprentice. In other words, the Ex – TA who has passed NCTVT examination in an earlier batch ( NCTVT ) is en block senior to the Ex – TA passed in the subsequent batch irrespective of the year of joining Trade Apprentice Scheme.
(ii) Similarly in between the trained Ex – TA of the sister Ordnance Factories, preference shall be given to those who are senior as mentioned above.
Mode of Selection for SL. NO. 15 :
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Ordnance Factory Board Written Examination 2012. On passing the written test for Indian Ordnance Factories 2012 the candidate will have to appear in the trade test for the Labourer which will be of qualifying nature only. As unskilled works man mainly engaged on handling other than heavy loads. He will also be required to clean machines, floors of shops / areas around machines and other similar places, if and as necessary.
Indian Ordnance Factories Scheme of Examination for SL. NO. 15 :
The Ordnance Factory Board scheme and syllabus of written test 2012 :
|Sl. No.||Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|1.||General Intelligence ( 10 standard ) Objection / Multiple – choice type and Arithmetic||50||Two Hours|
|2.||General Awareness ( 10 standard ) Objective / Multiple – choice type||50|
Indian Ordnance Factories Exam Syllabus for Examination for Sl. No. 15 :
1. General Intelligence :
The questions will be of 10th standard and would be objective type. The test may include questions to test the candidates understanding of English language & its correct usage and Arithmetic.
2. General Awareness :
The questions will be designed to test the ability of general awareness of the environment around the candidate and its Ordnance Factory Board Exam application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person of 10th standard. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity and Scientific Research.
VII. Application Fees for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2012 :
50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) through Indian Postal Order ( I.P.O. ) ( Or ) crossed Bank Draft issued from a Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road, payable at Dehu Road. Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy Application fee should be submitted along with the Indian Ordnance factories Job application form 2012. However, no fee will be charged from SC / ST / PWD / Ex – Servicemen. The postal Order / Bank Draft should be issued on or after date of publication of the Indian Ordnance Factories Job Vacancies 2012 advertisement in Employment Newspaper ( Dated on 23 – 29th June 2012 ). The Ordnance Factory Board exam application fee is non-refundable.
VIII. Important instructions to The Candidates / Applicants :
1. The selection will be based on Merit basis.
2. Name of the Post, Category and Language of Ordnance Factory Board written examination as per choice must be clearly superscripted / written on the top of the envelop in Capital Letters.
3. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification will not vest any right upon the candidate for being called for the test. The factory will not entertain correspondence in this respect and interim inquiry will not be attended to.
4. Persons working in Central / State Govt. / PSU must apply through proper channel along with a certificate from their Establishment that neither any disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against them. They must also enclose a certificate from the Establishment concerned that in case of selection, their establishment shall release them immediately.
5. New entrants to Government Service will be governed by New Pension Scheme termed as “ Defined Contribution Pension Scheme ” and existing provisions of CCS (Pension Rules), 1972 will not be applicable.
6. Travelling Allowance : Candidates appearing in Written Test for Ordnance Factory Board 2012 will have to come at their own expenses. However, SC / ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance of second class Railway / Bus fare as per rules for onward and return journey performed by shortest route on production of journey details as well as Railway Receipts / Bus Ticket and attested photocopy of SC / ST certificate, provided that the to and fro distance travelled is more than 30 KMs.
7. Only prescribed Competent Authorities should have issued SC / ST / OBC Certificate, which must be in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India. OBC Certificate must specifically include clause regarding “ exclusion of Creamy Layer ” and should be updated / valid at the relevant point of time i.e. the last date of receipt of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Application Form 2012.
8. Last date of receipt of Ordnance Factory Board Job Application Form 2012 :
Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy 2012 Application complete in all respect along with required details should reach the General Manager, Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune – 412 101 within 21 days of the publication of Ordnanc Factory Board Recruitment 2012 advertisement in the Employment Newspaper ( Dated on 23 – 29th June 2012 ).
9. The posts carry pay band and grade pay as shown above plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
10. The information furnished in the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Application should be supported by relevant documents. Copies of all relevant certificates pertaining to academic and professional qualifications, experience, date of birth and Caste Certificate, Ex – serviceman etc must be enclosed with the application for Ordnance Factory Board Jobs 2012. The number of total documents should be mentioned in the Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy Application 2012.
11. The factory shall not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
12. It may be noted that bringing any outside, extraneous or political influence for getting employment in the factory shall render a candidate ineligible.
13. Applicants must affix one passport size photograph ( Self signed ) not more than three months old on the Ordnance Factory Board Job 2012 Online application in the specified space given in the application format and also enclose two self signed ( on the ) photographs along with the application for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2012.
14. All certificates enclosed must be duly attested by a Central / State Govt. Gazetted Officer or any other prescribed competent authority as per Govt. rules.
IX. Rejection of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment Application Form 2012 :
1. The candidate for the respective trade should produce attested copies of NCTVT / ITI / Diploma along with the Ordnance Factory Board Job Application Form 2012. Failing which the application will be rejected.
2. If, application for Indian Ordnance Factories Job Vacancies 2012 is received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever.
3. If, Date / Signature / Left Thumb Impression ( LTI ) is not appended in the Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy application form on the prescribed places.
4. If, the age of the candidate exceeds the prescribed age limit on the closing date.
5. If, the essential qualification for Ordnance factory Board Recruitment 2012 is not possessed by the candidate or not supported by the documents enclosed.
6. If, passport size colour photograph ( duly self signed ) is not pasted in Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2012 application form and the signature is not properly on the photograph and partly on the application form and same is not accompanied by two more copies of same photograph ( duly self signed ).
7. If, copies of all supporting documents viz SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex – Serviceman certificate duly attested by any Central / State Government Gazetted Officer / Principal / Head Master of Government Affiliated School / College.
8. In case of OBC candidates, latest / valid up to last date of Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy application Form 2012, Non – Creamy Layer certificate is not attached.
9. If, Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment application is not complete in any respect as per the requirement given in the Indian Ordnance factories Job Vacancies advertisement 2012.
10. If, Ordnance Factory Board Job application is not accompanied with the Postal Order / Bank Draft of 50/- except in case of SC, ST, PWD, Ex – Serviceman.
11. If, the Postal Order / Bank Draft is of a prior date than of the date of publication of this advertisement for Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancies 2012.
12. If, copy of document ( SSC Passing Certificate / School Leaving Certificate ) in support of Date of Birth is not enclosed.
13. If, Indian Ordnance Factories Vacancy 2012 application does not have the reference of Newspaper, advertisement No. and date of publication.
X. Degree of disability for reservation :
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services / posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail of benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by competent authority.
XI. Competent Authority to issue disability certificate :
The competent authority to issue a Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government. The Central / State Government may constitute Medical Board ( s ) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular filed for assessing locomotor / cerebral / hearing disability, as the case may be.
The Medical Board shall, after due examination, give a permanent disability certificate in cases of such permanent disabilities where there are no changes of variation in the degrees of disability. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate in cases where are chance of variation in the degree of disability.
Caution to all Applicants :
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you in the factory through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test and exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.