Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Para – Medical Staff Application Form
1. ORDNANCE FACTORY, KHAMARIA, JABALPUR invites applications for filling up of following NIE & Para – Medical post ( s ) of Group “C” vacancies from citizen( s ) of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualification / specification as mentioned below, in the prescribed format ( Annexure “A” ) on A – 4 size paper preferably. Applications received in any other format will be rejected. The services are liable to be transferred to any other factory or office in Ordnance Factories Organization.
2. Application(s) should be addressed to the Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Dist – Jabalpur, Pin – 482005 ( M.P ) and the same should reach within 21 Days from the date of publication of Advertisement ( to be counted from last date of the week of publication ) in the Employment News i.e. till 22nd August, 2014.
Ordnance Factory Khamaria Application Fee 2014 :
Candidate must send Examination Fees in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order of value of 50/- ( Fifty only ) in favour of the Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, MP – 482005. The exam fee is not refundable. The Postal Order must be issued after the date of publication of this advertisement. However SC / ST / EX – Serviceman and PH candidates are exempted from the fee.
General Instructions :
01. Candidates must carefully read all the conditions / instructions etc. given in the advertisement before they apply for any post so as to avoid any disappointment at later stage.
02. Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 Application form in the prescribed format given in the Annexure “A” alongwith the relevant documents ( mentioned below ) should be submitted on A – 4 size paper. The application form must be filled neatly in Capital Letters of English Language only. Application form received in any other format will be rejected.
(i) Copy of Educational / Professional / Technical qualifications and Experience duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
(ii) Copy of SC / ST / OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) / PHP / Ex – Serviceman certificates issued by the Competent Authority as applicable in the prescribed proforma as per Government Instructions duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
(iii) Copy of certificate of Date of Birth or certificate of 10th / High School indicating date of birth duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
(iv) In case of Government servants, No Objection Certificate ( in original ) from their Head of Office / Establishment stating that their is no disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against the candidate and that they have no objection in releasing him/her in case of selection.
(v) Indian Postal Order of amount 50/- ( Fifty only ) in favour of the Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, MP – 482005.
03. SC / ST / OBC / PH certificates should be issued by Competent Authority and should be in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India. OBC Certificate must specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” and should be updated / valid at the relevant point of time ( i.e. last date of receipt of applications ).
04. Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 application alongwith the above mentioned documents must reach Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482005 till 22nd August, 2014 in an envelope super scribing ” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________ ” ( whichever is applicable ). Incomplete applications or applications received after 4.30 PM on the last date of receipt will not be considered and will be summarily rejected without any communication. Sr. General Manager, OFK shall not be liable for any postal delay / damage.
05. Candidates must paste ( not staple ) a recent passport size coloured photograph ( not more than 03 months old ) duly attested by Gazetted Officer on the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 application form at the place provided for it and also enclose 03 ( self attested in front and name of candidate & post applied for at the back of the photograph ), more copies of the same photographs with the application form in a firm condition, in absence of which, the application form shall be summarily rejected.
06. The e – mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 Application form should remain valid / active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e – mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed. The candidate himself / herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-mail ID & Mobile No.
07. Mere submission of Ordnance Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2014 application form does not guarantee issue of Admit Card for the Written Test. Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will be found FIT in the scrutiny of applications.
08. No traveling allowances will be paid to the candidates ( Except “SC” & “ST” candidates ) for appearing in the Written Examination / Skill Test. However, for SC / ST candidates, Traveling Allowance, only IInd class ordinary fare for to and fro shall be reimbursed as per Rules on production of journey details including Railway / Bus Tickets by the shortest route.
09. Candidates furnishing dubious certificate regarding educational qualification, Caste / category, experience or No-objection certificate are liable to be disqualified for the post and will be terminated after appointment, as the case may be. Apart from this, other suitable action may also be initiated as per the Law of Land. Hence, candidates are advised not to submit dubious / bogus certificate.
10. The candidates should be bewaring of unscrupulous elements that promise selection. The selection would be on merits only in a transparent manner and candidates should not prey for this exploitation.
11. In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks in examination, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another :
(i) Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
(ii) Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
12. On appointment, Pension benefits are applicable under New Pension Scheme termed as “NEW DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PENSION SCHEME”. Existing provision(s) or GPF SCHEME is NOT applicable.
13. It may be noted that number of these vacancies are subject to variation at the discretion of Competent Authority i.e Sr.General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, if any, depending upon the order of any Hon’ble Court / CAT in any pending case and also upon the changed circumstances at the time of actual recruitment / inclusion.
14. The Sr.General Manager / Ordnance Factory Khamaria reserves the right to shortlist candidates to be called for selection test to a reasonable limit based on suitable criteria to be fixed by him and his decision in this respect shall be final and binding. Applicants may therefore, note that mere fulfilling the minimum criteria / standard for a post will not entitle them for being called for such test / interview.
15. The service are liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.
16. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the OFK website www.ordkham.gov.in on regular basis for further instruction & details regarding the examinations.
17. In case of any query, the candidates may contact at email@example.com. The corresspondence in any other format will not be entertained.