Application Form for Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2011
01. Indian Ordnance Factories Application Form & documents should be submitted preferably on A – 4 size paper. Name, Father’s / Husband’s “Name, Address for Correspondence and Nearest Railway Station must be filled in Capital Letters of English Language only. IOFS Application Forms must be filled either in English or Hindi. No other language will be accepted.
02. IOFS Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 05 Years for ST and 03 Years for OBC candidates with Creamy layer exclusion Certificate. No such relaxation would be available for SC / ST / OBC candidates applying for UR Posts / Vacancies. IOFS upper age limit for Ex – Serviceman is as per existing Government Orders.
03. Indian Ordnance Factories Age Relaxation for candidates already employed and has rendered minimum 03 Years continuous service in Central / State / PSU’s is upto 35 Years. Such IOFS age limit is relaxable upto 05 Years in case of ST and 03 Years in case of OBC Government, servants respectively.
Persons working in Central / State Government / PSU’s must apply through, proper channel only, along with a certificate from their Head of Office / Establishment that neither any vigilance nor disciplinary action is pending nor contemplated against them, and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of IOFS selection.
Indian Ordnance Factories Application not accompanying with No Objection and or received after due date will be summarily rejected without any communication.
04. SC / ST / OBC certificates should be issued by competent authorities and should be in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India. OBC Certificate must specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from Creamy Layer” and should be updated / valid at the relevant point of time ( i.e IOFS last date of receipt of applications ). Ex – Serviceman seeking relaxation should enclose copy of discharge certificate along with the IOFS application.
05. Indian Ordnance Factories Application in the prescribed formant duly filled in all respects along with attested copies ( By Gazetted Officer ) of all the Essential and Desirable Qualification’s certificate ( Not original ) pertaining to Academic / Professional / Technical qualifications ( Over and above the minimum prescribed IOFS qualifications ), Date of Birth, Caste certificate, should be enclosed in the envelope superscribing “IOFS Application for the post of _______ “, ( Whichever is applicable ) to reach the following address :
Sr. General Manager,
Ordnance Factory, Khamaria,
Jabalpur – 482 005.
The above addresses sent to within 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement in Employment News dated [ 26 February, 2011 - 4 March, 2011 ]. IOFS Application received after 4.30 P.M. on the IOFS last date of receipt will not be considered and Sr. GM / OFK shall not be liable for any postal delay / damage.
06. The Crucial date for determining the IOFS age limit shall be closing date of receipt of Indian Ordnance Factories application from candidates.
07. Photocopies of certificates in support all essential qualification and age proof ( 10th / high school pass certificates ) must be enclosed with post replied for duly attested by Gazette Officer.
08. Candidates must affix a recent ( Not more than 03 months old ) passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer on the IOFS application form at the place provided for it and also enclose 32 ( self – attested ), more copies of the same photographs with the IOFS application form in a firm condition, in absence of which, the IOFS application form shall be summarily rejected.
09. Candidate must send IOFS Exam Fees in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order of value of 50/ – ( Fifty Rupees only ) in favour of the “Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur ( MP )”.
IOFS exam fee is not refundable. The Postal Order must be issued after the date of publication of this advertisement dated [ 26 February, 2011 - 4 March, 2011 ]. However SC / ST / Ex – Serviceman candidates are exempted from the fee.
10. Incomplete applications or IOFS applications received without attested copies of documents or photographs and received after due date will not be entertained / considered and will be summarily rejected without any communication. Only suitable candidates would be called for IOFS examination in due course and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
11. No ‘travelling allowances will be paid to’ the candidates ( Except “SC” & “ST’ candidates ) for appearing in the IOFS Written Examination / IOFS Skill Test. However, for SC / ST candidates, Travelling Allowance, only and class ordinary fare for to and fro shall be reimbursed as per Rules on production of journey details including Railway / Bus Tickets by the shortest route.
12. Candidates furnishing dubious experience certificate / Caste Certificate or any other academic certificates are liable to be disqualified for the post / terminated after appointment as the case may be. Apart from this, other suitable action may also be initiated as per the Law of Land. Hence candidates are advised not to submit dubious / bogus certificate.
13. The candidates should be bewaring of unscrupulous elements that promise selection. IOFS selection would be on merits only in a transparent manner and candidates should not prey for this exploitation.
14. On appointment, Pension benefits are applicable under New Pension Scheme termed as “New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme’”. Existing provision ( s ) or GPF Scheme is not applicable.
15. It may be noted that number of these IOFS vacancies are subject to variation at the discretion of Competent Authority i.e. Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, if any, depending upon the order of any honour be Court / CAT in, any pending case and also upon the changed circumstances at the time of actual recruitment / inclusion.
16. IOF service are liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.
17. The Senior General Manager / Ordnance Factory, Khamaria reserves the right to shortlist candidates to be called for IOFS selection test to a reasonable limit based oh suitable criteria to be fixed by him and his decision in this respect shall be final and binding. Applicants may therefore, note that mere fulfilling the minimum criteria / standard for a post will not entitle them for being called for such IOFS test / IOFS interview.
18. As per Rules, the post of Fireman is not identified for any category; sub – category of Person with Disability. However, the post of Durwan is identified for PH ( OA ) only.