IOCL Bhubaneswar Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2013 – 90 Job Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500″ company requires result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Grass root Refinery at Paradip, Odisha.
IOCL Job Applications are invited from candidates with prescribed qualification and minimum one year of post qualification experience (as on 31/08/2013) indicated against each position.
|Post Code||Post||Discipline||Pay Scale||No. of vacancies||SC||ST||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||UR|
|1||Junior Engg Assistant-IV (Production)||Chemical||11,900-32,000/-||54||8||12||6||28|
|2.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M)||Electrical||11,900-32,000/-||10||2||2||1||5|
|3||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M)||Mechanical / Electrical||11,900-32,000/-||11||2||2||1||6|
|4||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance)||Mechanical||11,900-32,000/-||9||1||2||1||5|
|5.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation Maintenance)||Instrumentation||11,900-32,000/-||6||1||1||1||3|
# The indicated number of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies may either increase / decrease at the discretion of Management.
Note : All the above mentioned posts are operated in rotating shift.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Qualification & Experience : The prescribed qualification from Govt. recognized Indian university / Institute as a regular full time course and the required %age marks, experience as on 31-08-2013 for each post is given below.
|Post Code||Post||Essential Qualification & Experience|
|1||Junior Engg Assistant-IV (Production) Discipline-Chemical||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / BSc (Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum one year experience in operation in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer plants.|
|2||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) Discipline-Electrical||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum one year experience in operation / maintenance of Generators / Distribution Sub Stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6 KV level or above respectively) / Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers / Motors/ ACBs / VCBs / UPS / Battery Chargers / Variable speed drives / protective relays including electromagnetic/Static/Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical / Heavy engineering / Fertilizers / Power Plants|
|3||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) DisciplineMechanical / Electrical.||3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Boiler competency certificate (1st class or as may be applicable under the respective State Boiler Rules) with minimum one year experience in operation of Thermal power station (Boilers, HRSGs, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Air compressors, DM Plant / RO Plant, Fire water pump house) in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical / Heavy engineering / Fertilizers / Power Plants.|
|4.||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance) Discipline – Mechanical.||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum one year experience in maintenance / overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas / Steam Turbines, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical / Heavy engineering / Fertilizers / Power Plants|
|5||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation Maintenance) Discipline-Instrumentation||3 years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with minimum one year experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, loop configuration, condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical / Fertilizer company. Candidates conversant with installation, testing & commissioning of Instrumentation Control systems in modern petroleum and petrochemical industries will have added advantage.|
Note : Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered for the above notified posts.
Age Limit for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2013 :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years (relaxable by 1 year for candidates having requisite experience upto 2 years & relaxable by 2 years for candidates having experience of 2 years or more) as on 31-08-2013 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. directives.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Pay & Perks :
In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Selection Process 2013 :
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Selection would be based on written test / trade test, wherever applicable and personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the iocl selection process and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
Filling up of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials.
Concessions / Relaxation :
Minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates is pass mark in the relevant Degree / Diploma examination. SC/ST candidates appearing for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. SC / ST / EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Requirement before filling IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Online Application Form 2013 :
1. The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for atleast six months as all future communication with candidate will take place only through email.
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents / certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience if any, demand draft (if required) etc. ready before applying online.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Application Form 2013 :
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.paradiprefinery.in and apply online from 26-08-2013 to 16-09-2013. Incomplete online applications or IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant online applications received after the due date will be rejected. Only iocl online applications will be accepted.
2. After successfully applying / registering online application for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs 2013, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in iocl recruitment 2013 online application form, along with all supporting documents and send it by ordinary post to the following address.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project,
Post Box No. 145, General Post Office(GPO),
Bhubaneswar – 751 001.
The last date of receipt of printout of iocl recruitment 2013 online application form along with supporting documents is 25-09-2013. IOCL 2013 Application received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id : email@example.com
Last date of submission of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Online Application 2013 : 16-09-2013.
Last date of receipt of printout of IOCL Recruitment 2013 online application form along with supporting documents : 25-09-2013.
General Instructions for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2013.
2. Training period shall not be counted towards experience.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC
Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation (Paradip Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC prepared by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the
purpose of reservation.
4. Applicants from Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU will be required to submit their application through proper channel (after iocl online application) and produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant written test / trade test and personal interview and release order from the employer at the time of joining.
5. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification, experience and age as on 31-08-2013.
6. OBC & General candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of 150/- ( One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945) along with a copy of the online application print out. Candidates must write their full name and address
on the back side of Demand Draft.
7. Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
8. One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
9. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the recruitment process etc. No enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. At any stage of the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment Processes if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature / appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.