Latest Recruitment in IOCL Panipat 2012
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Online registration of application commences from 22.06.2012 and closes on 06.07.2012.
The link to the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment online registration of the IOCL Recruitment application has been hosted in IOCL website www.panipatrefinery.net.
The IOCL written test / personal interview is likely to be held in the month of July / August, 2012.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500 ” company requires bright, result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex.
IOCL Vacancy 2012 Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900 – 32,000/- :
|Sl. No||Name of Post ( # )||Code No. +||Likely Vacancies||Qualification||Area of Experience ( As on 30.06.2012 ) ( Excluding Apprenticeship and Training Period )|
|1.||Junior Engineering Assistant IV ( Fire & Safety )||118||14||Educational Qualification : Matric plus Sub Officer’s Course from NFSC – Nagpur or from other recognized institute. Heavy Vehicle Driving License is essential for all.
Physical Standards ( Minimum Essential ) :
Height : 165 cm
Weight : 50 kg
Chest : Normal 81 cm,
Expanded : 86.5 cm Eyesight normal without glasses, color vision normal free from any vertigo problem, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood pressure.
|Minimum two years : Experience of working in fire & safety set up of handling fire fighting equipments, Fire water net – works, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire fighting, operation of fire tenders / pump house etc. in a petroleum / petrochemical / fertilizer / gas processing plant.|
|2.||Junior Quality Control Analyst *||124||02||B.Sc. ( PCM ) with minimum 60 % marks or M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 55 % marks||For B.Sc, minimum three years experienced and for M.Sc minimum one year experience in handling state of the art instruments viz. HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers D – 86 / 1160 and flash points etc. Preference will be given to those candidates having working experience of above equipments in petroleum / petrochemical / Gas cracker etc. Knowledge of safety aspect of handling petroleum, petrochemicals products and computer handling is desirable.|
$ No. of IOCL vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the management and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of IOCL appointment.
* Persons with Disability can also apply.
+ Positions are operated in rotating shift.
# Graduate Engineers will not be considered for any of the posts mentioned below.
Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA , the other allowances / benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation ( as per availability ), Medical Facilities, Productivity / Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance / Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per rules.
Eligibility criteria and other details for position codes 118 & 124.
Qualification and Experience for IOCL Recruitment 2012 :
The prescribed qualification ( full time ) from recognized Indian University / Directorate as a regular student and the required post qualification experience as mentioned above.
Age Limit for IOCL Vacancy 2012 :
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 30.06.2012. For Post Code 118, relaxation in age by five years for SC candidates and three years for OBC candidates. For Post Code 124, relaxation in age by ten years for Persons with Disability candidates ( Persons with Disability can apply only for Post Code 124 ). Age relaxation for Ex – Servicemen ( EXSM ) as per Govt. directives.
Percentage of Marks :
For Post Code 118, 50 % marks for Gen, OBC & ST Category and for SC candidates relaxable to pass marks.
For post code 124, 60 % marks with B.Sc. ( PCM ) or 55 % marks with M.Sc. ( Chem ) for Gen, OBC & SC / ST Category and for PWD candidates relaxable to pass marks.
Concessions / Relaxation :
1. Reservation of Posts for SC / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) / PWD / Minorities / EXSM candidates and relaxations thereof as per Govt. Directives.
2. The % marks is relaxable to pass marks in the qualifying qualification for SC Candidates for post code 118 and for PWD candidates for post code 124. In case of non – availability of eligible SC candidates for post code 118 and PWD candidates for post code 124 having requisite experience, the same shall be relaxable by 6 months at the absolute discretion of the competent authority.
3. SC / ST candidates called for IOCL test / interview will be reimbursed single IInd class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of IOCL test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 Kms.
4. SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of IOCL application fee.
IOCL Selection Methodology :
The IOCL selection methodology will comprise IOCL Written Test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials, experience etc.
General Instructions for IOCL Recruitment 2012 :
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full IOCL advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of IOCL Recruitment 2012 online application form.
2. The candidates will have the option to appear for IOCL test / interview either in Hindi or English.
3. For the un – reserved posts, SC / OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. shall be extended to them.
4. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections ( creamy layer ) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. ( SCT ) dated 08-09-1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “ General ” provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
5. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ at the time of IOCL written test and personal interview and release order from the employer at the time of joining.
6. IOCL Vacancy 2012 Application other than online shall not be accepted.
7. General and OBC candidates are required to attach with IOCL Jobs 2012 online application a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- ( Rs. One hundred only ) as application fee ( non – refundable ) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat ( Brach Code – 8706 ). No other mode of payment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the IOCL Recruitment 2012 online application print out is to be brought at the time of IOCL written test / interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected.
Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
8. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline shall not be considered.
9. For claiming the benefit of Persons with Disability, the candidate should attach medical certificate issued by a medical board attached to special Employment Exchange / Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PWD or Head of Concerned Department of a Govt. Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
10. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
Requirement before filling IOCL Vacancy 2012 online application form :
1. The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for at least for six months as all future communication with candidates will take place only through email.
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents / certificates pertaining to age / qualification, caste, experience, demand draft ( if required etc. ready before applying online.
IOCL Recruitment Application Form 2012 :
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit IOCL website www.panipat.refinery.net and apply online between 22.06.2012 to 06.07.2012. Incomplete IOCL Recruitment online applications or IOCL Vacancy 2012 online applications received after the due date will be rejected.
2. After successfully applying / registering IOCL Job online applications , the candidate must take a print out of the filled in IOCL Recruitment 2012 online application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of IOCL written test / interview 2012. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft ( where applicable ) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the IOCL Vacancy 2012 online application form. Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of IOCL written test / interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the IOCL written test / interview will be intimated by email to the shortlisted candidates.
3. The IOCL written test / personal interview is likely to be held in the month of July / August, 2012. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email only.
4. For any clarification(s), you can contact on Phone No. 0180-2522043/0180-2522048 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.