IOCL Panipat Refineries Non Executives Recruitment 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Northern Region Pipelines,
Post Box No. 47,
G. P. O. Panipat – 132103,
Website : www.iocl.com.
Recruitment for Non Executives in IOCL Panipat Refineries 2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Northern Region Pipelines, Panipat invites applications for the following posts from eligible Indian Nationals :
Name of Post
Pay Scale ( )
No. of Vacancies*
Reservation of Posts
|1.||Engineering Assistant||Grade IV||Mechanical||11900 - 32000||2||1||1||0||0|
|2.||Engineering Assistant||Grade IV||Electrical||11900 - 32000||2||1||1||0||0|
|3.||Technical Attendant - I||10500 - 24500||4||3||1||0||0|
Age Limit : Between 18 to 26 years as on 31st December, 2014.
Vacancy I :
Qualification : 3 years Full time Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / ST / OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
Experience : Preferably two – years post qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
Vacancy II :
Qualification : 3 years Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / ST / OBC candidates and pass class for SC candidates.
Experience : Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
Vacancy III :
Qualification : Matric / 10th Pass with ITI from a Govt. recognized Institute ( Provisional Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT is necessary ) in any of the following 27 disciplines :
( Years )
( Years )
|Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance||3||Marine Fitter||2|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||2 ( after 12th )||Maintenance Mechanic ( Chemical Plant )||2|
|Fitter||2||Instrument Mechanic ( Chemical Plant )||2|
|Machinist||2||Mechanic ( Refrigeration & Air Conditioner )||2|
|Machinist ( Grinder )||2||Attendant Operator ( Chemical Plant )||2|
|Draughtsman ( Mechanical )||2||Mechanic ( Radio & TV )||2|
|Information Technology & ESM||2||Mechanic ( Diesel )||1|
|Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle )||2||Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle||1|
|Electrician||2||Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||1|
|Wiremen||2||Pump Operator - cum - Mechanic||1|
|Mechanic - cum - Operator Electronics Communication System||2||Armature & Motor Rewinding||1|
|Electronic Mechanic||2||Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance||1|
|Turner||2||Marine Engine Fitter||1|
Experience : Preferably two years post qualification experience in relevant area.
Selection Methodology :
The selection procedure will comprise Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for the post of Engineering Assistant ( Mechanical and Electrical discipline ) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant – I. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
Application Form :
Application along with fee ( wherever applicable ) should be sent Only By Ordinary Post in the prescribed format super scribing on the envelope – Name Of The Post Applied For __________To Senior Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, P.O. Box No. 47, G.P.O. Panipat – 132103 so as to reach by 09th January, 2015.
Application Fee :
Application fee ( non refundable ) of 100/- ( One hundred only ) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Pipelines Division payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch ( Branch Code No. 8706 ) should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any reference to the applicant.
General Instructions :
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of the application. Incomplete applications, applications not received in the prescribed format or applications received after the due date will be rejected. The vacancies mentioned above are likely vacancies which may increase or decrease.
2. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand written / typed and duly signed application in the prescribed Proforma only along with the application fee, latest passport sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. One additional passport size coloured photograph with name and signature on the back side should also be sent. In addition, photocopies of following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be enclosed with the application form :
i) SSC / 10th Mark sheet
ii) Semester wise Diploma Mark sheets & Certificate ( for posts in S No. 1 and 2 )
iii) ITI Mark sheet & Certificate ( for posts in S No. 3 )
iv) Birth Certificate / proof of date of birth ( PAN card / High school certificate issued by state / central board )
v) Caste Certificate ( for SC / ST / OBC candidates )
vi) Disability Certificate ( for Persons with Disabilities issued by competent authority as detailed in General Instruction Number 7 )
vii) Discharge Certificate ( for Ex – Servicemen )
viii) Crossed Demand draft towards application fee ( if applicable ). No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
3. The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age, etc. shall be 31st December, 2014. Wherever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma Examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class / division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University / Institute.
4. SC / ST candidates should submit their caste / tribe certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation / concession.
5. Applicants under the category of Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) should attach copy of Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange / Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PWD or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
6. SC / ST / OBC candidates applying against un reserved posts shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc. shall be extended to them. Formats of prescribed certificates for claiming reservation under SC / ST and OBC category are available on the website for the benefit of the candidates.
7. Ex Servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above post along with relevant service certificates and qualification documents prescribed above. Candidates serving in Government / Semi – Government Departments / Public Sector Organizations / Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test / Interview. In case the candidate fails to submit / produce the certificate, his / her candidature will not be considered.
8. Service is transferable to anywhere in India. No preference for posting would be entertained. The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection will be final and Management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
9. Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification shall be rejected. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature. In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to fix / increase the minimum percentage of cut off marks in the prescribed qualification for calling the candidates for test / interview.
10. Candidates short – listed for written test will have the option to take the test in either English or Hindi. They are required to mention the medium for taking the written test in their application form itself in the place provided for that purpose. A candidate can apply for one post only, which must be super scribed on the envelope. If a candidate applies for more than one post, the candidature will be cancelled and he / she will not be considered for any post.
11. No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances. Written test of short listed candidates is likely to be conducted at Panipat ( Haryana ) on a Sunday during February 2015. However, exact date and venue would be announced later on Indian Oil website, i.e. www.iocl.com.
12. Admit card for written test shall be sent to the eligible short listed candidates by post. The name of such candidates will also be displayed in “Career – Latest Job Openings” section of Indian Oil website www.iocl.com. All future announcements in connection with these vacancies including corrigendum ( if any ) would be made only on www.iocl.com. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
Important Note :
Above Indicated vacancies may increase or decrease. Vacancies detailed at Sr. No. 1 and 2 ( total 4 in no. ) are also suitable for such Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) who are Orthopedically Handicapped i.e. Hunchback / deformity of chest with not less than 40% disability. 1 out of these 4 vacancies will be filled by PWD candidate.
Vacancies detailed at Sr. No. 3 are not suitable for PWD. Reservation for Ex-servicemen would be as per rules. The above vacancies may arise in the states of Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
In addition to the Basic Pay, DA and HRA, other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC, liberalized Medical Benefits, Productivity / Performance Linked Incentive, Leave Encashment, Superannuation Benefits, Post – Retirement Medical Attendance Benefits, etc. shall also be admissible according to the rules of the Corporation.