HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) using GATE 2013 scores for Recruitment
- GAIL India Ltd ET Recruitment 2013 Application Starts
- IndianOil to recruit 250 Engineers through GATE
- BEL Probationary Engineers Recruitment 2013
- Power Grid (PGCIL) to recruit EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
- HPCL to recruit 250 Graduate Engineers
- BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment
- MECL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2013
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2013
- MECON Ltd. Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- CONCOR India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2013
- NALCO Recruitment Engineers through GATE 2013
- NTPC Recruitment Executive through GATE 2013
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company with Gross Sales of 1,88,131 Crores and 267th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies during 2011 – 12. HPCL accounts for about 19.96% of the market share and about 10% of the nation’s refining capacity and also operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, which accounts for over 40% of the India’s total Lube Base Oil production.
HPCL with its performance oriented culture and well – rounded people’s policies has won several prestigious awards like the “ Forecourt Retailer of the Year ” Award 2011, by Star Retailer Awards, “ Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award ” for the year 2011, the “ CIO 100 ” Award by IDG, for the sixth consecutive year for innovation use of IT to deliver value and many others.
Towards fulfilling its Mission to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability. HPCL invites bright and dynamic Engineering Graduates, in specified disciplines aspiring to join it?s team of world class professionals for making career in its marketing division. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2013,for their respective discipline.
|Discipline||Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication.|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics.|
The HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Criteria regarding prescribed education, age and other eligibility criteria and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Vacancy Application Procedure is mentioned below :
Education Qualification for HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancies 2013 :
Minimum Educational Qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are :
• Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology in the above mentioned disciplines ( full time regular courses only ) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
• Candidates ( belonging to General and OBC – NC category ) should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
• Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31.08.2013. At the time of applying Candidates ( belonging to General and OBC – NC category ) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Age Limit for HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 :
Maximum 25 years as on 30.06.2013 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) / SC / ST / PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive.
Concessions / Relaxations :
• Reservation of posts for SC, ST and OBC – NC are as per Government Directives. Out of 250 posts the reservation of posts are as follows – 38 ( SC ), 19 ( ST ) & 68 ( OBC – NC ). In case of increase and decrease in total Posts, the numbers of reserved category Post will vary proportionately.
• 3 % of the identified Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Job Vacancies will be reserved for PWD ( Persons with disabilities – with degree of disability 40% or above ).
• Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Appointment to some of the vacancies will be offered to PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties & Responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain & other factors, also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his / her health. However, the final appointment would be based on candidate’s medical fitness with respect to job profile of the identified posts.
• Any request for change in Category ( UR / SC / ST / OBC – NC / PWD ) once filled in the HPCL Graduate Engineer Job Online Application Form 2013, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession / relaxation will not be extended.
• The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste / PWD certificates in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority at the time of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Interview, in support of their claim.
In addition, the OBC – NC ( OBC – Non Creamy layer ) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India / Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36012 / 22 / 93 – Estt. ( SCT ) dated 08.09.1993 from a competent authority issued in the year of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Job Advertisement 2013.
Further the OBC – NC candidates will have to give a self – undertaking, at the time of HPCL Personal Interviews if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC – Non Creamy Layer.
• The OBC candidates who belong to “ Creamy Layer ” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC – NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved ( UR ).
• If the SC / ST / OBC / PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self – certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
• Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC – NC and 10 years for PWD : UR, 13 years for PWD : OBC – NC and 15 years for PWD : SC / ST candidates, as applicable.
• Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
• Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex – Servicemen & Commissioned Officers ( including ECOs / SSCOs ) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
Physical Fitness :
Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre – employment medical standard.
HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Selection, Training and Placement 2013 :
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Selection Methodology will comprise of the following :
• HPCL Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ( GATE ) 2013 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in GATE – 2013.
|Engineering discipline advertised by Hindustan Petroleum||Corresponding GATE – 2013 paper||Corresponding GATE – 2013 Paper code|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
• On the basis of GATE – 2013 score / marks, the candidates will be short listed for further HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Selection Process comprising of :
• Group Discussion / Group Task and or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
• Please note that only HPCL GATE – 2013 score is valid for this Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Engineer Recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2013 or prior to that is not valid.
Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Selected candidates shall have all – India transfer liability and may be posted to any Division / Unit / Subsidiary Company / Office of the Corporation.
Remuneration Package :
Selected candidates will initially undergo training for six months. During the training period, Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend @ 33,000/- per month. Upon successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “ A ” grade in the Salary Scale of 24,900 – 50,500, Subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion, and will be on Probation for a further period of 6 months.
Upon absorption, besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowances at 50% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and Superannuation Benefits as per Corporation?s policy in force from time to time.
Upon confirmation, the CTC would be appx 8.50 lakhs per annum **. In addition to this, Performance Related Pay ( PRP ) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy.
** CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities and may vary for other locations. CTC includes deferred payments like post – Retirement Benefits.
Placement / Assignments :
Posting / Assignment can be in any SBUs / Division / Department of the Corporation at any place in the country / otherwise and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions generally involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted any of the subsidiaries / Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
Retention Amount :
An amount of 5000/- per month will be deducted as retention amount from the total emoluments for first six months during the period of training or probation ( as the case may be ). The amount will be refunded to the officers only after their confirmation in salary grade ‘ A ‘.
The retention amount will be forfeited, upon leaving the Corporation or termination of service before the confirmation.
HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Application Form 2013 :
1. GATE – 2013 Online Examination for Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 is scheduled on 20.01.2013. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Vacancies Through GATE Exam 2013 Offline Examination is scheduled on 10.02.2013. For detailed information of HPCL GATE 2013, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science ( IISc ), Bangalore.
2. Candidates need to purchase the HPCL GATE application form for Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 as per the information provided in GATE 2013 websites. They should fill – in and submit the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the HPCL GATE registration number.
3. The candidates will receive their HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment through GATE 2013 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of HPCL Job through GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum online. The relevant link will be made available from 24.12.2012 at the ‘ Careers Opportunities ‘ link of Hindustan Petroleum Website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
4. Candidates should click on the HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy Online Application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Recruitment Online Application Form giving accurate information including the GATE 2013 registration number.
5. Candidates should keep scan copy of Passport size photo ( in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb ).
6. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the HPCL Graduate Trainee Job Online Application by clicking the Submit button a the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013.
7. Candidates should take a print out of completed HPCL Vacancy Application, affix his / her recent passport size photograph, put his / her signature at the space provided and keep with him / her safely for future reference.
8. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2013 application form. In case the candidate called for GD / GT and or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Interview, he / she should come with this printed HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Application Form 2013, along with HPCL GATE 2013 admit card and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd GATE 2013 original official Score Card.
9. Candidates should ensure that the relevant detail viz – Name, date of birth, Address etc entered in HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy Online Application should be same as entered in the GATE 2013 application for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment.
10. 14.02.2013 is the last date for receiving Graduate Engineer Job Application Online for HPCL.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Processing Fee 2013 :
A Non – refundable amount of 200 + applicable Banking charges towards processing fee is required to be paid by General & OBC – NC candidates while applying for HPCL. The detail modalities of Payment procedure will be advised in due course. No Processing fee is applicable for SC / ST & PWD candidates.
General Instructions for Graduate Engineer Vacancies in HPCL 2013 :
1. The candidates must have an active Email id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through Email only.
2. The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste / sub – caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence HPCL Graduate Engineer Job application process 2013. These information will be required at the time of filling in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Vacancy Online Application 2013.
3. Wherever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 Application Form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
4. Number of HPCL Engineer Vacancies may increase / decrease at the discretion of the Corporation.
5. Candidates who have appeared / are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2013 may also apply. However, at the time of applying Candidates ( belonging to General and OBC – NC category ) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates. If such candidates are short listed for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Interview 2013, they will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31.08.2013.
6. PWD candidates will be considered for HPCL Selection against the identified posts.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General category candidate.
8. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will require to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Interview 2013.
9. A candidate can apply in one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered.
10. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Job Selection Process 2013.
11. Candidates can go through the “ Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs ) ”. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to Hindustan Petroleum at email@example.com.
12. All the details given in the HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancies Online Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
13. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss / non – delivery of Email / any other communication sent, due to invalid / wrong email id or due to any other reason.
14. Furnishing of wrong / false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong / false information. Since all the HPCL Recruitment Applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Graduate Engineer Recruitment Selection Process 2013, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
15. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
16. Candidates are advised to visit corporation HPCL’s Website : www.hindustanpetroleum.com regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
Important Dates for HPCL GATE Exam 2013 :
|a.||Commencement of HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment Online Application for GATE 2013||01.09.2012 *|
|b.||Last date of HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy Online Application for GATE 2013||30.09.2012 *|
|c.||Commencement of Graduate Engineer Job Online Registration of Application by candidates for HPCL.||24.12.2012|
|d.||Last date for Graduate Engineer Vacancy Online Registration of application by candidates for HPCL.||14.02.2013|
|e.||GATE 2013 Online Examination for HPCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2013||20.01.2013 *|
|f.||GATE 2013 Offline Examination for HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancies 2013||10.02.2013 *|
*As Per detail mentioned on GATE 2013 website.