Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trainee Recruitment 2013
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ( HAL ), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service divisions and 10 co – located R & D Centers spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aeroengines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
HAL, Aircraft Division, Nashik is a independent profit centre and is currently engaged in the raw material manufacturing of SU – 30 aircraft under license, repair / overhaul of MiG – 21 / 27M aircraft variants, Bison and their aggregate and in mid-life upgrade and modification of various types of Russian origin aircraft, design & development support to MiG – 21 series, MiG – 27M, SU – 30 MKI series Aircraft and its systems.
HAL Aircraft Division invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates for the following posts :
Number of Posts in HAL 2013 :
|Post Code||Discipline||No. of Posts||Reservation of the Posts|
|Induction Level : D6|
|NT – 005||Trainee ( Audiologist )||1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|NT – 006||Trainee ( Physiotherapist )||1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|NT – 007||Trainee ( Dietician )||1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Sub – Total ( A )||3||3||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Induction Level : C5||NT – 019||Trainee ( Nurses )||4||2||1||1||-||-||-||-|
|NT – 020||Trainee ( X – Ray Technician )||1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|NT – 021||Trainee ( Lab Technician )||1||1||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|NT – 022||Trainee ( Accounts / Stores / Purchases )||10||2||1||-||2||2||2||1|
|NT – 023||Trainee ( Administration )||15||5||3||1||1||2||2||1|
|Total ( A + B )||33||14||5||2||3||4||4||2|
Abbreviations Stands for :
- UR : Unreserved ;
- OBC : Other Backward Classes ( Non Creamy Layer ) ;
- SC : Scheduled Castes ;
- ST : Scheduled Tribes ;
- PWD : Persons with Disabilities ;
- VH : Visually Handicapped.
Visually Handicapped are those who suffer from Visual Acuity not Exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 ( snellen ) in the better eye with correcting lenses or limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse and low vision.
HH : Hearing Handicapped :
Hearing Handicapped are those who suffer from loss of hearing capacity of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
OH : Orthopedically Handicapped :
Orthopedically Handicapped are those who suffer from a 40% of physical defect or deformity which causes an interference with the normal functioning of bones, muscles & joints.
The candidates should possess 40% or more disability.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2013 :
|Post Code||Discipline||Qualification Requirements|
|Induction Level : D6|
|NT – 005||Trainee ( Audiologist )||PUC / Inter ( Physics, Chemistry & Biology ) plus B.Sc ( Audiology ).|
|NT – 006||Trainee ( Physiotherapist )||PUC / Inter ( Physics, Chemistry & Biology ) plus Bachelors Degree ( 3/4 years full time course ) in physiotherapy from recognised university / institute.|
|NT – 007||Trainee ( Dietician )||PUC / Inter ( Physics, Chemistry & Biology ) plus Bachelors Degree ( 3/4 years full time course ) in Home Science specialization in Nutrition from recognised university / institute.|
|Induction Level : C5|
|NT – 019||Trainee ( Nurses )||PUC / Inter plus Diploma in General Nursing & midwifery ( minimum 3 years course ) from recognised institute.|
|NT – 020||Trainee ( X – Ray Technician )||PUC / Inter ( Physics, Chemistry & Biology ) with Diploma ( 2 / 3 years ( full time ) in Radiography from recognised institute.|
|NT – 021||Trainee ( Lab Technician )||PUC / Inter ( Physics, Chemistry & Biology ) Graduate in Science from recognised university with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognised university / institute.|
|NT – 022||Trainee ( Accounts / Stores / Purchase )||Graduate in Commerce ( Full time under 10+2+3 pattern ) from Recognised University with relevant certificate of proficiency in computers like MSC IT etc.|
|NT – 023||Trainee ( Adminisstration )||Graduates ( BA / B.sc / BBA / BCS etc. ) ( Full time under 10+2+3 pattern ) from recognised university with relevant certificate of proficiency in computers like MSC IT.|
1. As per the Company rules Candidates possessing higher qualification than prescribed will not be considered for the Posts. Hence, candidates possessing higher qualification than prescribed are requested not to apply for these posts.
2. Further, candidates are required to possess regular Degree / Diploma in the Trades indicated above. Candidates who have acquired the Qualifications through regular mode are only eligible for the posts.
3. As per the company rules candidates who have acquired the Qualification through Part Time Mode / Correspondence Mode / Distance Learning Mode are not eligible for the Posts.
Age Limit / Relaxation / Concession :
1. Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 31.03.2013. Age, Experience will be calculated as on 31st March 2013.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to the OBC category are required to produce recently obtained Community Certificate in proof of their Community ( not older than 6 months as on 31.03.2013 ) stating that they do not come under the creamy layer from the competent authority, in the Central Govt. format and candidates belonging to the SC / ST category are also required to produce their community certificate in proof of their community at the time of interview in the prescribed format.
3. In respect of Persons with Disability ( PWDs ), upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC mentioned above.
4. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
5. The age limit is relaxable to candidates with relevant post qualification experience to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience over and above 28 years subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years.
HAL Recruitment 2013 Application Fee :
An HAL Vacancy 2013 Application fee of 100/- ( Rupees One Hundred Only ) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township ( SBI Branch Code : 1196 ), which is non – refundable is to be submitted along with the HAL Recruitment 2013 application form. Candidates belonging to Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes / Persons with Disabilities / Ex – Apprentices of HAL Nasik Division are exempted from paying the HAL Recruitment 2013 application fee.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2013 Application Form :
Candidates wishing to apply for these posts, have to apply strictly in the prescribed HAL Vacancy 2013 application format given neatly typed and send by ordinary post to the following address :
The Advertiser ( HAL ),
Post Box No. 9248,
Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110 051.
The candidates should send the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2013 application along with all relevant certificates / testimonials such as educational qualifications ( both technical / non technical ), date of birth. Caste certificate, recent non – creamy layer certificate in Central Govt. format in case of OBC ( Candidates should possess a valid Noncreamy certificate not older than 06 months while applying for the Post ), experience certificate on the letter head of the company which should contain all the details of the company along with the company registration number etc., in an envelope super scribing “ HAL Vacancy 2013 Application for the post of Other Trainee (________) and with the post code No._____ ( failing which the applications will be out rightly rejected ).
The filled in HAL Recruitment 2013 applications should reach on or before 15.04.2013.
HAL Recruitment 2013 Applications received after 15.04.2013 will not be considered.
Shortlisting / Selection Procedure for HAL Vacancy 2013 :
HAL Recruitment 2013 Applications received will be initially screened and the candidates meeting the advertised criteria will be called for the HAL written test in the ratio of 20 times ( Maximum ) the number of HAL vacancies ( Excluding HAL Ex – Apprentices of Nashik Division ) in the order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination of the respective disciplines / trades.
The percentage of marks indicated by the candidate in the HAL Recruitment 2013 application form will be the basis of cutoff.
Instructions regarding HAL examination will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates individually. The HAL written test will be held only at Nashik. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 5 times ( Maximum ) the number of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2013 vacancies for the personal interview on the basis of order of merit in the HAL written examination. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the HAL written test and interview together.
Emoluments / Training / Absorption :
During the training period, trainees will be paid the following emoluments consisting of the minimum basic pay + Dearness Allowance applicable in respect of regular workmen.
|D6||9250/- + DA variable|
|C5||8750/- + DA variable|
* Accommodation Allowance will be payable only in cases where company.
Accommodation is not available / provided. All Nursing Staff / para – medical staff are required to stay in HAL Township, Ojhar.
The Selected candidates will be undergoing a structured training ( both on the Job & Off the Job ) for a period of one year.
Absorption / Level of Induction :
On successful completion of the aforesaid training, based on the suitability the trainees will be absorbed in the regular scale as mentioned below.
|D6||9250 – 3% – 27170|
|C5||8750 – 3% – 25670|
Applicant should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the company’s Doctor as per the Medical Standards of the company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed. The opinion of the company’s Medical Officer in this regard shall be final. The persons with disability ( PWD ) will be strictly considered in accordance with definition given under the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and full Participation ) Act, 1995.
General Conditions for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2013 :
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
2. The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement of the HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik.
3. HAL reserve the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere submission of HAL Vacancy 2013 application will not entail right for claiming employment.
4. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under.
5. HAL Recruitment 2013 Application serving in Government / Public Sector, Semi – Government Organizations, Autonomous Bodies, should apply through proper channel or produce “ No Objection Certificate ″ at the time of HAL written test / Interview.
6. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the company’s Doctor as per the revised standards prescribed by HAL ( concerned authority in respect of PWD candidates ).
PWD candidates will also be subject to pre – employment medical examination with regard to other medical parameters as per the revised standard and verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and vigilance clearance ( as applicable ).
7. Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the all right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
8. Candidates, belonging to SC / ST category are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-A and candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the non – creamy layer certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix – B. Candidates belonging to PWD category are required to submit the PWD certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix-C.
9. Candidate availing age relaxation on account of the post qualification experience should produce proper experience certificate and proof of employment at the time of HAL interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited interview 2013.
10. Candidates who have work experience should produce the experience certificate on the letter head of the company. The letter head of the company should have the details of company along with the Company Registration Number.
11. Candidates are required to apply against only one post in response to the above HAL Recruitment 2013 advertisement. Duplicate applications may lead to disqualification for the posts.
12. Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him / her in the HAL Recruitment 2013 application are correct in all respect. The details entered in the specific column will be taken as final. In case it is detected at any stage of HAL recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material facts, his / her candidature will stands cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
13. Candidates who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, need not apply. If it is found at any stage of the selection that the candidate possesses the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, his / her candidature / selection will be cancelled without notice. As per the rules of the Company, candidates who have acquired the Qualifications through regular mode are only eligible for the posts.
14. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the HAL written test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the HAL recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
15. The company does not take any responsibility for any delay in receiving the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2013 application forms or loss in postal transit.
16. HAL Vacancy 2013 Applications not in accordance with the prescribed form or incomplete / unsigned form or without attested copies of certificates mentioned above shall not be considered.
17. Necessary information regarding the HAL selection, written test, interview etc. will be hosted on HAL website www.hal-india.com from time to time ; candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time.
18. The last date of receipt of HAL Recruitment 2013 application in the Post Box is 15.04.2013.
19. In case of any difficulty please contact us at 02550 – 282154 / 282155 & 282955 mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Canvassing in any HAL application form will lead to disqualification.