Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Scientific & Officer Posts in HAL Hyderabad 2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
HAL (P. O.),
Hyderabad – 500 042
Phone No : +91 40 – 23878978,
Fax : +91 40 – 23878187,
Website : www.hal-india.com.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ( HAL ), Avionics Division, Hyderabad a unit of HAL’s vast network invites applications from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma for the following Grade‐I posts in the executive cadre :
Vacancy & Eligibility :
Name of the Post & Discipline
No.of.Post & Reserved for
HAL Hyderabad Grade- I Eucational Qualification 2015
|1.||Assistant Engineer ( Civil )||01 ( UR )||Regular Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Civil Discipline with minimum 60% marks|
|2.||Assistant Scientific Officer||01 ( UR )||Regular B.Sc.( Chemistry ) Degree ( 10 + 2 + 3 pattern ) with minimum 60% marks AND
Post Graduate Degree in M.Sc.( Chemistry ) with minimum 60% marks.
|3.||Assistant Officer ( Library )||01 ( UR / PWD - HH )||Regular Graduation Degree in any discipline ( 10 + 2 + 3 pattern ) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University
AND 2 years regular Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science ( i.e M.Lib ) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
|4.||Assistant Officer ( Catering )||01 ( OBC )||Regular Graduation Degree( 10 + 2 + 3 Pattern ) with minimum 60% Marks AND 2 Years Full Time PG Degree / Diploma In Hotel / Catering Management with minimum 60% marks from Recognized University. OR Inter + 2 with Full time B.Tech ( 04 Years ) Degree in Hotel / Catering Management Course with minimum 60% marks.|
|5.||Assistant Officer ( Estate )||01 ( UR )||Regular Graduation Degree in any discipline ( 10 + 2 + 3 pattern ) AND
Regular Post Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized University AND Regular Course of Degree in Law ( LL.B ) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.
|6.||Assistant Officer ( Articulture )||01 ( OBC )||Full time B.Sc.( Horticulture / Agriculture ) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University. AND Full time M.Sc.( Horticulture / Agriculture ) with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.|
|7.||Assistant Officer ( Safety )||01 ( OBC )||Regular Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks from recognized University; AND
One year full time regular Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Central / Regional Labour Institutes; AND
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Telugu, English and Hindi ( Write, speak and read ) AND
Minimum 2 years of post qualification relevant experience.
|8.||Russian Language Interpreter||02 ( UR )||5 years Integrated Degree of Master of arts in Russian Language ( Translation & Interpretation ) from recognized University / Institutes with minimum 60% marks. OR 3 years Bachelors Degree in Russian Language with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Russian Language with minimum 60% marks from recognized Universities / Institutes.|
|9.||Assistant Officer ( Security )||01 ( OBC )||
i) Successful completion of Ten months Pre‐Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Madras or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Force; OR
|Note : UR : Unreserved ; OBC : Other Backward Class ; PWD( HH ) : Persons with Disability ( Hearing Handicapped )|
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates would be appointed on a starting basic pay of 12600/‐ in the Pay Scale of 12600 ‐ 3% ‐ 32500.
Besides Basic Pay, candidates would be eligible for Variable Dearness Allowance, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Leave, Medical Facilities, Provident fund, Gratuity etc. as per Company Rules. Candidates would be paid 44% of Basic Pay for Perquisites and Allowances under the Cafeteria System.
Age Limit :
- Age is to be counted as on 01st January, 2015. Reservation / concessions for candidates belonging OBC & PWD categories would be made as per the Government Directives.
- The upper age limit is 35 years as on 01st January, 2015 for un – reserved candidates.
- Relaxation upto 3 years is admissible for candidates belonging to OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) for reserved posts under OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) Category. The prescribed OBC Caste Certificate is at Appendix B.
- Relaxation upto 10 years is admissible for candidates belonging to PWD candidates, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit upto 5 years to candidates who had domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
For the post at Sl no.7 – Asst Officer( Safety ) :
Minimum 2 years of post qualification relevant experience.
Contract Experience :
a) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on contract basis directly by PSUs / Central / State Governments concerned shall be considered a experience for the purpose of selection. in that case, Experience Certificate is to be produced from such PSUs / Central / State Governments, etc, indicating the contract engagement. As regards No Objection Certificate, the same need to be in line with the Terms & Conditions of Contract engagement and Rules applicable for such contract engagement in the concerned Organization.
b) Experience possessed by candidates in Private Organizations on contract basis shall be considered as experience, subject to scrutiny in terms of nature of experience, responsibilities, assignments, etc.
c) Experience possessed by candidates engaged on contract basis through Contractors by PSUs / Central / State Governments will not be considered as experience since the engagement is not direct.
d) The contract experience possessed by candidates as at (a) & (b) above will be considered as experience for the purpose of selection only if the experience is in Executive cadre of the concerned PSUs / Central / State / Private Organizations.
Selection Process :
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks / percentage in the qualifying examination would be called for HAL Hyderabad Grade I Written Test 2015.
- HAL Hyderabad Grade I Written Test 2015 will be held at Hyderabad only. HAL Hyderabad Grade I written test 2015 will be Objective Type and 2 ½ hours duration. The test will be in three parts. Part – I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness. Part‐II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned discipline.
- No negative marks. Candidates shortlisted based on the performance in the HAL Hyderabad Grade I Written Test 2015 only be called for HAL Hyderabad Grade I Interview 2015 in the ratio of 1:5 ( Maximum ). Date, Time and Venue of the HAL Hyderabad Grade I Written Test / Interview 2015 will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates by E – mail / HAL Website / by post.
- The details of the candidates shortlisted for HAL Hyderabad Grade I Interview 2015 would be hosted on HAL Website : www‐hal‐india.com and no separate communication will be made to the candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for HAL Hyderabad Grade I Interview 2015 are required to bring the certificates / Documents ( original and self attested photocopies ) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Training, Disability ( as applicable ) and passport size photographs at the time of interview. Upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years.
Application Form :
1. Eligible candidates may send their applications, duly filled in the prescribed format as at Annexure ‐ I in A ‐ 4 size paper along with the relevant self attested copies of certificates with reference to Educational Qualifications ( Provisional Certificates, Marks Sheets, ( Year wise / semester wise ), Conversion Certificate ( for CGPA ) ), Experience Certificate, SC / ST Caste Certificate, OBC Certificate ( not older than 6 months as on 01st January, 2015. ) Disability Certificate and also latest passport size photographs with an HAL Hyderabad Grade I application fee 2015 of 500 ( Non ‐ refundable ) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of HAL, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
2. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. The candidate is required to write his name and post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft which should be forwarded to the following address super scribing on the envelope in Bold, the post applied for and advertisement No :
The Manager – HR ( TM ),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Hyderabad – 500 042.
Application Fee :
A) HAL Hyderabad Grade I application fee 2015 is 500 which is non‐refundable ( exempted in case of SC / ST / PWD category ). The application fee is to be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank ( preferably State Bank of India ) in favour of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad’, payable at Hyderabad.
B) The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 28th January, 2015 and 17th February, 2015. HAL Hyderabad Grade I Application fee 2015 will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore before forwarding the application, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the HAL Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria 2015.
Last Date :
1. HAL Hyderabad Grade I Admit Card 2015 for the HAL Hyderabad Grade I Written Test 2015 & other correspondence would be forwarded through E‐mail. Hence candidates are requested to possess a valid E‐mail ID. Last date of receipt of applications is 17th February, 2015. Applications received after due date will be rejected.
2. We are not responsible for any postal delay. Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Hyderabad. In case of any clarification please contact Manager ( HR )TM, Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad on 040 ‐ 23776910 or write to us at email@example.com.
General Conditions :
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. Education Qualification should have been acquired / possessed by the candidate as on 01st January, 2015. The date of declaration of results indicated in the mark sheet of the Final Semester / Year will be considered as the date of acquisition of Educational Qualification.
2. Appearing candidates or the candidates whose result is awaited are NOT eligible to apply. Candidates possessing Regular / Full time qualifications prescribed for the posts are only eligible to apply. In other words, the qualifications acquired through Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / E ‐ learning courses should not apply.
3. Candidates belong to SC / ST category are required to submit the self attested copies of SC / ST certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix A. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the OBC certificate in the prescribed format enclosed at Appendix B.
4. Persons with Disabilities ( PWDs ) suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation for PWD. The prescribed disability certificate to be submitted by the candidate is at Appendix ‐ D.
5. Candidates who have work experience in the Private Sector and produce the experience certificate should submit the same in the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have the details of the Company Registration Number.
6. Necessary information regarding the selection, interview etc. will be hosted on HAL Website www.hal‐india.com from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time. Before applying the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding HAL Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria 2015 desired for the post.
7. Incomplete Applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the HAL Hyderabad Grade I Interview 2015 is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post.
8. They will be treated as debarred ab‐initio at any stage of the HAL Hyderabad Grade I recruitment process 2015 in case they do not fulfill HAL Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria 2015. HAL Management reserves right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this HAL Hyderabad advertisement 2015.