Food Corporation of India Application Form 2011
1. FCI Recruitment 2011 Application can be made in both online and offline mode. Online applications may be filed at http://www.ssconline.nic.in and http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com. Offline applications may be submitted to the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the SSC.
2. Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted for.
3. Candidates may pay the application fee of 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by SBI Challan in case of online application or by CRF Stamp in case of offline application.
4. Application fee is not required for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste / Disability / Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his / her claim.
5. No documents are required to be sent to SSC alongwith the Food Corporation of India 2011application. Therefore, the candidate should satisfy himself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
6. Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. prescribed for the posts. Option once exercised shall be final and no change will be allowed under any circumstance.
7. Qualification in the FCI written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
8. If any of the particulars provided in the Food Corporation of India job application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
9. Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test. In the case of AG-II (Post Code E) scrutiny will be only after final selection.
General Information in Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2011 :
1. All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as CCA, HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
2. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation, in-force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, conveyance reimbursement, lunch subsidy etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
3. The candidates on selection to a particular Zone of FCI may be posted in any state within the jurisdiction of that Zone. However, they are also liable to be posted anywhere in the country in the interest of the corporation.
4. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & qualification as on 01.01.2012.
5. FCI / SSC reserves the right to conduct additional examination / skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.
6. No TA will be provided for the Written Test or Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test / Document verification.
7. Candidates should not enclose any document along with the Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2011application form. Original certificates along with one set of attested photocopy will, however, be scrutinized / verified at the time of CPT / Skill Test to ascertain the eligibility of the candidate for the concerned post. In the case of AG-II posts, the candidates will be called by FCI for document verification before offering appointment.
8. In view of the large number of FCI job 2011applications, scrutiny of the eligibility & other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for Food Corporation of India written test or before calling for document verification. The candidates are therefore advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. & satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying for any particular post / group. Copies of supporting documents along with originals will be sought only at the time of CPT / Skill Test / verification of documents for short listed candidates. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated at the time of verification of documents.
9. If a candidate is unable to produce all the original documents due to whatsoever reason at the time of verification, his candidature would be rejected. Under no circumstances additional time would be provided. Thus, only those candidates are advised to apply who can produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of verification.
10. Issue of FCI recruitment admit card for the written test or typing or CPT or short listing for Document Verification does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion. It does not give indefeasible right to an individual for employment with Food Corporation of India.
11. Filling up of these Food Corporation of India 2011 job vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the FCI recruitment.
12. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the FCI 2011 recruitment application, at any stage.
13. Candidates should carefully go through the detailed notice and apply both zone wise and post wise. Request for change of zones / posts will not be entertained later.
14. Any attempt to influence the FCI or SSC in any manner would result in disqualification and rejection of candidature immediately.
15. Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit, verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
16. Candidates should comply with additional instructions, if any, of SSC.
17. Candidates in their own interest are advised to provide their mobile numbers and e-mail ids.
18. Formats prescribed for furnishing SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-servicemen certificates.
19. The candidate who is issued offer letter for any one of the Cadre post, after selection would lose any right to appear on any wait list for any other Cadre post later on in any circumstance.
Procedure for Online Submission of FCI Recruitment Application :
Note : Food Corporation of India 2011 Online application will be available from 29.10.2011 to 23.11.2011 for Part I Registration and 29.10.2011 to 25.11.2011 for Part II Registration.
The online submission of the FCI 2011 job application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in or http://sscregistration.sifyitest.com. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of Food Corporation of India recruitment online application contains two parts :
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
2. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he / she finds that information supplied by him / her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction / modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The FCI job application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. Online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. On completion of Part II registration e-mail will be received by the candidates submission of application on line. Candidates applying on sifyitest.com will get a SMS containing the Registration number.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking, debit card, credit card, or cash through SBI bank challan.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay online through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment is available at present only for registration through www.ssconline.nic.in.
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
9. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
10. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the Food Corporation of India 2011 recruitment application form.
11. Request for change / correction in any particulars in the FCI Application Form 2011 shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The FCI / SSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of applications.