Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2011
Applications are invited for the following post(s) by the various employers indicated in the advertisement up to 28.02.2011 in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement.
In respect of applications sent only by post / speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and-Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or-Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date of receipt of application by the Employer is 07.03.2011. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates are required to send their application direct to the respective employers.
Central Employment Exchange Applications for the post of Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) at SI. No.1 are to be sent to the following address.
Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory,
Govt, of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
C.G.O. Complex, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201002 (U.P.)
1. Two Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – UR-2
Pay Band : 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: 2800/-.
Age Limit for Scientific Assistant Jobs : 30 years.
Essential Qualification for Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2011 : M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry cf a recognized University or equivalent. One year experience in the work related to analysis of drugs & pharmaceuticals.
Scientific Assistant Duties :
i) Chemical testing of plants & chemical homoeopathic medicine.
ii) Standardization of homoeopathic drugs and preparation of monographs to be included in Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India.
iii) Operation of analytical instruments.
iv) Any other work assigned by the Director / H.O.D.
Place of work : Ghaziabad (UP).
Applications for the post of Technical Assistant at SI. No.2 are to be sent to the following address.
The Deputy Technical Adviser,
Govt, of India, Ministry of Women & Child Development,
Food and Nutrition Board, Northern Region,
10/11, Jamnagar House,
New Delhi – 110 011.
2. Four Technical Assistant – UR-1, OBC-2, SC-1
Pay Band : 9300-34800/- Grade Pay: 4200/-.
Age : 32 years.
Essential Qualification for Technical Assistant Recruitment : Bachelor degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualifications in.Science with Chemistry or Biochemistry or Nutrition or Agriculture or Home Science or Chemical Engineering or Food Technology or Physiology as one of the subjects.
Desirable Qualification :
i) Master’s Degree in any of the subjects mentioned ‘n the essential qualifications.
ii) Some experience in Food and Nutrition, Food or Fruit Processing / Preservation or in demonstration and extension work.
iii) Knowledge of one or more-of the regional languages. Place of work: Lucknow, Chandigarh, Hisar, Shimla with AISL.
Instruction and Additional Information for candidates :
1. Separate applications are required for each post-quoting advertisement no. and sl. no. of the post.
2. Self-attested photocopies of educational / reservation categories / experience certificates, etc., if any should be enclosed with the application.
3. Upper age limit relaxable for SC / ST / OBC, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped, Widow / Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt, servants etc. as per rules.
4. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending interview, if admissible under rules.
5. Application in any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange / Local Exchange.
- UR : Un-Reserved
- SC : Scheduled Caste
- OBC : Other Backward Class
- ASSL : All India Service Liability