Recruitment for Stenographer & Office Assistant in Edcil Noida
EdCIL India Limited,
EdCIL House, 18 A, Sector 16 A,
Noida, UP – 201301,
Phone No : 0091 120 2512001 – 06,
Fax : 0091 120 2515372,
Website : www.edcilindia.co.in.
E – Mail : email@example.com,
EdCIL requires Office Assistant and Stenographer on contractual basis for one its project, whose office is located in Delhi. The detail in respect of No. of post, monthly remuneration and eligibility criteria are as follows :
Vacancy & Eligibility :
Name of the Post
|1.||Stenographer||09||02 Years – 13680|
03 Years – 14360
04 Years – 15770
05 Years - 16490
|Degree or equivalent from a recognized university Speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography ( English ) Knowledge in Computer applications ( MS Word, Excel and Power Point )
|2.||Office Assistant||09||02 Years – Rs. 11540/-|
03 Years – Rs. 12140/-
04 Years – Rs. 12740/-
05 Years - Rs. 13340/-
|Degree or equivalent from a recognized university Or Three years Diploma in Office Management|
Age Limit : Maximum 40 Year as on 01st October, 2014.
Upper age limit indicated above is relax – able upto 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. Physically handicapped candidates with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
Application Form :
Edcil Noida Recruitment 2014 Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL ( India ) Limited to the Project Manager ( PRU ), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector – 16A, Noida ( UP ) – 201301 by registered Post / Speed Post / General post / Courier on any working day between 10.00A.M to 5.00 PM. Incomplete application or those received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 30th October, 2014.
General Informations :
1. Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of ……………………………… against Advertisement No. ………”.
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
3. No certificates / testimonials need to be attached along-with the Edcil Noida Recruitment 2014 application form. The documents regarding education, experience, salary, date of birth caste / tribe, Physically handicapped etc. will be required at the time of interview, if qualify in the skill test.
4. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance in the Skill Test does not entitle him / her to any claim for the post.
5. The candidature will be treated as void ab – initio in case he / she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself / herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he / she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test.
6. Candidates working in Government organization / PSE must route their Edcil Noida Recruitment 2014 application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
7. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test / short listing. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test.
8. The shortlisted candidate will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
9. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of Edcil Noida Recruitment 2014 applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Edcil Noida Recruitment 2014 Applications which are incomplete, unsigned or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.