Office of the Director General of Audit (Central Expenditure)
New Delhi – 110 002.
Director General of Audit Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Auditor (Group-C) against Sports Quota.
1) Director General of Audit No. of Vacancies :
|S No.||Name of office||Discipline||Gender||Total number of vacancies||Station|
|1.||Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
|2.||Director General of Audit, Central Expenditure,
|3.||Pr. Director of Audit, Scientific Departments,
|4.||Director General of Audit, Post & Telecommunications,
|5.||Pr. Director of Audit, Northern Railway,
|Badminton||-||1||1||Field audit unit outside Delhi.|
- Transfers between stations shall not be permissible in IA&AD.
- A player recruited under Sports Quota in an office will play for the team in which her / his office is represented.
- Among the sportspersons selected, the persons at the bottom of the merit list of the selection trail will be liable for posting at any branch office situated anywhere in India, where the office has an all India transfer liability.
O/o the Director General of Audit, Central Expenditure, New Delhi includes O/o the Director General of Audit, Central Receipt, New Delhi and O/o the Accountant General (Audit), Delhi, New Delhi.
O/o the Director General of Audit, Post & Telecommunications, Delhi includes branches at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi, Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram.
The O/o Pr. Director of Audit, Northern Railway has transfer liability over Northern Railway.
2) Pay Scale (Revised) for Auditor : 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800/-.
3) Auditor (Group-C) Educational Qualification (as on 01.07.2010) :
(a) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The persons selected for the post of Auditor will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor within two years of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service.
4) Age limit for Auditor : Between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is relaxable upto a.maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of those belonging to SC / ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates). This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education etc.
5) Eligibility for Auditor :
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games / Sports mentioned at serial number 1 above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Sports / Games shown at serial number 1 above.
- Sportspersons who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games / Sports shown at serial number 1 above.
6) Application may be made in the prescribed format (Form-A) on plain paper giving full particulars, accompanied by attested copies of Certificates in support of Age, Educational Qualification and Certificate of SC / ST / OBC, where applicable.
Persons already in Government service, should send their application through proper channel. The application should be addressed to :
The Director (Administration),
Office of the Director General of Audit, Central Expenditure,
AGCR Building, IP Estate,
New Delhi – 110 002.
Director General of Audit Application so as to reach within 30 days of the date of publishing this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper dated [25-31 Dec, 2010].
7) The candidates should furnish certificates in support of their claims in proper form only (Form-B) duly signed by the prescribed authority. The certificates in the above prescribed form will alone be taken into account while considering eligibility of the applicant.
8) The candidates selected to the post (s) will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment. Attach 2 self-addressed envelope (size-27 cm x 12 cm), duly stamped.
Application should be sent through ordinary post only. The forms can be downloaded from the website www.cag.gov.in.