Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) Recruitment 2014
Department of Atomic Energy,
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research,
Hyderabad – 500 016.
Applications are invited Online from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts for appointment in Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research ( AMD ) :
“Government strives to have a Workforce which reflects Gender balance & women Candidates are encouraged to Apply”
Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for written test / interview / appointment. Records of the candidates not selected will not be preserved beyond six months from the date of publication of select list.
DAE Hyderabad Vacancies 2014 :
|Post No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Pay Scale||
Educational / Technical Qualifications
|01||Technical Officer – C ( Physics )||02||01||02||04||09||PB – 3, 15600- 39100 + 5400
Grade Pay plus DA & other
allowances as admissible.
|M.Sc.,in Physics / Applied Physics from a Recognized University / Recognized Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Applicant should have Physics and Mathematics up to B.Sc or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc with minimum of 60 % aggregate marks in M.Sc as well as in B.Sc.|
|02||Technical Officer – C ( Chemistry )||01||01||02||04||08||PB – 3 & 15600- 39100 + 5400 Grade Pay plus DA & other & allowances as admissible.||M.Sc in Chemistry with specialization in Analytical / Inorganic Chemistry and B.Sc. with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc and M.Sc from any recognized University / Institution. Or 5 year integrated M.Sc., in Chemistry with Physics & Mathematics as subsidiaries with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized University / Institution.|
|03||Technical Officer – C ( Mechanical / Drilling )||02||01||-||04||07||PB – 3 & 15600- 39100 + 5400 Grade Pay plus DA & other & allowances as admissible.||B.E / B.Tech., in Mechanical / Automobile / Drilling Engineering from a Recognized University / Institution with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate.|
|04||Scientific Assistant – B ( Physics )||&||01||01||03||05||PB – 29300- 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & other & allowances as admissible||B.Sc., with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate from any recognized University / Institution.|
|05||Scientific Assistant – B ( Chemistry )||01||02||03||06||12||PB – 29300- 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & other & allowances as admissible||B.Sc., with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized University / Institution.
B.Sc ( Hons ) in Chemistry with Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks from any recognized University / Institution.
|06||Scientific Assistant – B ( Drilling / Mechanical )||1
|16||14||34||PB – 29300- 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & other& allowances as admissible||Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Drilling Engineering ( 3 years course after SSC ) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate.|
|07||Scientific Assistant – B ( Mineral Technology )||-||-||-||01||01||PB – 29300- 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & other& allowances as admissible||B.Sc with Geology or B.Sc in Mineral Beneficiation with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University / Institution.|
|08||Scientific Assistant – B ( Computer Science )||-||-||-||01||01||PB – 29300- 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & other& allowances as admissible.||Three Year Engineering Diploma ( after X / SSC or equivalent ) in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or B.Sc., ( Computer Science ) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|09||Scientific Assistant – B ( Library Science )||-||-||-||01||01||PB – 29300 – 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & amp; other & amp; allowances as admissible.||B.Sc with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate + Bachelor of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 60 % marks.|
|10||Scientific Assistant – B ( Mine Survey )||-||-||-||02||02||PB – 29300 – 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay plus DA & amp; other & amp; allowances as admissible.||Diploma in Civil Engineering ( 3 years course after SSC ) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate and with Mines Survey Comptency Certificate in metalliferous Mines ( unrestricted ).|
|11||Pharmacist – B||-||-||01||01||02||PB – 15200 – 20200 + 2800 Grade Pay plus DA & amp; other & amp; allowances as admissible||HSC / Intermediate ( 10 + 2 ) passed from a recognized Institution. + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution. + 6 months training in Pharmacy and Registered as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.|
|12||Technician – B
( Geology Sampler )
|-||-||05||05||10||PB – 15200 – 20200 + 2000 Grade Pay plus DA & amp; other & amp; allowances as
|HSC or SSC passed with a minimum of 60 % marks with Science and Maths subjects. + Recognised Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration in either of the following trades. ( 1 ) & Fitter ( 2 ) & Grinder ( 3 ) & Laboratory Assistant|
|13||Technician – B ( Photography )||-||-||01||01||02||PB – 15200 – 20200 + 2000 Grade Pay plus DA & amp; other & amp; allowances as admissible||HSC or SSC passed with a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Maths subjects. + Recognised Trade Certificate of not less than one year duration in Photography / Digital Photography. + Candidates should be able to handle video camera also. + Candidates & shouldhave & practicalknowledge of computer for day to day work and photoshop software for all types of photo editing.|
|14||Technician – B ( Civil )||-||-||01||02||03||PB – 15200 – 20200 + 2000 Grade Pay plus DA & other& allowances as admissible.||HSC or SSC passed with a minimum of 60 % marks with Science and Maths subjects.
Not less than one year course of Industrial Training Institute / Vocational Training or equivalent recognized course& in& Draughtsman Civil / Architectural Asst / Construction Technology from& a recognized institution of State / Central Government.
Age limit as on 01st January, 2014 :
i) Maximum age limit is 27 years for Technical Officer / C, Pharmacist – B posts indicated at Sl.No.1 to 3 and 11.
ii) Maximum age limit is 30 years for Scientific Assistant/B posts indicated at Sl.No.4 to 10.
iii) Maximum age limit is 25 years for Technician – B posts indicated at Sl.No.12 to 14.
Relaxation in upper Age Limit :
Upper age limit indicated will be relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidate not belonging to creamy layer, for reserved posts. SC / ST / OBC Certificates should be as per the prescribed format for employment in Government of India. For Departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service, age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of December 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the minimum number of chances permissible under the relevant rule. Any person intending to avail this relaxation of age limit admissible shall submit a certificate regarding proof of Residence from :
(a) The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided; or ( b ) Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January , 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
Relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children / family members of those who died in the 1984 riots
AMD Hyderabad Selection Process 2014 :
Selection for Technical Officer – C and Scientific Assistant – B posts will be based on a written test followed by interview, for those who qualify in written test. Written test and interview will be held at Hyderabad. Candidates have the option to write the answers either in Hindi or English. The date, time and venue for written test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e – mail. Selection for Pharmacist – B will be based on an interview. Selection for Technician – B posts will be based on trade test and interview. Mere fulfilling the requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for a written test / trade test / interview.
Application Form 2014 :
1. Applications will be accepted on – line only.
2. Facility for on – line submission of applications will be available from 05th April, 2014 to 25th April, 2014 For on line submission of applications and fee payable for the post of technical officer / c alone., Further Details visit official website : www.amd.gov.in.
DAE Hyderabad General Conditions :
1. A non – refundable processing fee of 250/- ( Rupees two hundred fifty only ) is payable by applicants applying for the posts of Technical Officer – C. Candidates belonging to SC / ST, dependents of defence service personnel killed in action, persons with physical disability and women candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. Persons with physical disability should produce necessary certificate from the Govt Hospital / Medical Board in support of their claim. fee is not Required to be paid for other Posts.
2. The candidates may download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the attested copies of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, caste, experience ONLY AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. Candidates who attends for the interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear before the interview committee.
3. In case response to any post is more, screening will be done through a screening test of the eligible candidates in order to short list the candidates to be called for the interview. The selected candidates will be governed by the new restructured defined Contribution Pension Scheme, which has come into force with effect from 01.01.2004 vide Ministry of Finance Notification No.5 / 7 / 2003 – ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 and the provisions thereunder, by contributing monthly an amount of 10 percent of the Pay and Dearness Allowances with matching contribution from Government.
4. Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research ( AMD ) is basically a field oriented organization. The candidates are liable to be posted for field and or laboratory work in any one of the Regions with Headquarters at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Nagpur, Jamshedpur, Shillong, Jaipur and Hyderabad or in its sectional offices located at Visakhapatnam and Thiruvananthapuram or any of the field units located anywhere in India .
5. Any other Centre to be established by the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research ( AMD ) in future or in any of the Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic energy in India They should be prepared and must be willing to bear the arduous conditions of field life, which involve living in tents or in improvised field accommodation. They should be physically and mentally strong enough to withstand all the rigors and hazards of field life.
6. Outstation candidates called for interview for the post of Technical Officers, who are not working under any Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Corporation / local Government / Panchayat etc. are eligible for reimbursement of Second Class Rail fare or bus fare from the place of normal residence to Hyderabad and back by the hortest route as per rules on production of Ticket / Tickets and Un-employment Certificate duly signed by MP / MLA / Gazetted Officer. If concessional tickets are available, reimbursement will be limited to the concessional fare only.
7. SC / ST candidates who have applied for the posts at Sl.No.4 to 14 and called for interview from outstation and not employed in Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Corporation / Local Government / Panchayats etc. are reimbursed II Class Rail fare or Bus fare to the place of interview and back by the shortest route as admissible under the rules subject to production of Ticket / Tickets and Un – employment Certificate from MLA / MP / Gazetted Officer. If concessional tickets are available, reimbursement will be limited to the concessional fare only.
8. AMD reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment and change the Centre of examination without any notice. AMD reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.