Container Corporation of India Ltd – CONCOR Recruitment 2013
Container Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2013 :
CONCOR Bhawan, C-3,
Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital,
New Delhi – 110 076.
Container Corporation of India Ltd. ( CONCOR ), a Blue-chip Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc., through vast network of container terminals ( ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs ). In the financial year 2011-12, CONCOR has achieved a total income of 4, 377.49 Crores with net profit of 1181.78 Crores ( NPBT ). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in the below mentioned areas.
|S.No.||Post Code||Name of Post||Job Specification ( applicable as on 01.05.2013 )||Job Description||Region||Number of Posts|
|1.||SA / F&A||Sr. Assistant. ( Finance & Accounts ) Pay-Scale : 9120-3% – 20500||28 Years ( should have born on or after 01.05.1985 if no age relaxation is applicable )||B.Com with minimum 50% marks.||Nil||The job will include mainly handling day to day accounting functions such as maintenance of books of accounts, processing bills, and employees claims, handling all tax and TDS matters, preparation of accounting reports in a computerized ERP environment.||CO
NR / NCR
|2.||AS / F&A||Asst. Supervisor ( Finance & Accounts ) Pay-Scale : 11800 -3% – 28600||32 Years ( should have born on or after 01.05.1981 if no age relaxation is applicable )||B.Com with minimum 50% marks.||2 Years||The job will include maintaining books of accounts in a computerized ERP environment. Handling financial planning, budgeting, costing, financial audit, cash management, all tax and TDS matters and managing and updating Oracle Finance.||SR||-||-||-||1||-||1|
(*) Person with Disabilities ( PwDs ) : Nature of Disability – Locomotive Disability / Cerebral Palsy
Abbreviations : CO : Corporate Office; NR/NCR : Northern Region/ North Central Region NWR: North West Region SR: Southern Region ER: Eastern Region SC: Schedule Caste ST: Schedule Tribe OBC: Other Backward Class PwD: Person with Disability UR: Unreserved
CONCOR Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving departmental / internal candidates and for others as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures at the discretion of the CONCOR Management.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities ( PwDs ) will be made as per Government of India rules applicable to the corporation.
- Age will be relaxable in case of Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities ( PwDs ) / SC / ST / OBC as per Government of India rules applicable to the corporation. Age is relaxable for internal candidates as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures,
- Persons with disability of 40% or more only will be considered for relaxation applicable for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). It is necessary to have a valid Disability Certificate with the PwD candidates.
- If the marks secured by the candidate in the CONCOR qualifying examination are in CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) terms, it should not be lower than 7 point in the CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) scale of 10 or equivalent percentage which should not be less than prescribed percentage of marks for the category applied for and it should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the university / institute.
- Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle an applicant to be called for CONCOR Written Test / Interview. If more than adequate numbers of eligible applications are received, CONCOR reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for CONCOR Written Test / Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The candidates who qualify for interview after written test will be required to produce all certificates / testimonials in original and NOC-No Objection Certificate (for candidates from Government / Semi Government/PSUs). Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible for the post may be rejected.
- Candidates should be conversant working in a computerized environment,
- There will be no separate experience requirement for Ex-Servicemen candidates apart from service in armed forces.
- In case of doubt regarding interpretation of advertised eligibility criteria and terms and conditions, the decision of the CONCOR Management shall be final and binding
CONCOR Application Form Procedure 2013 :
1. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) as per the CONCOR Eligibility Criteria provided in the detailed recruitment advertisement no. CON/HR/216/6/15.06.2013 and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Candidates are required to submit their CONCOR Application only through “Online Mode” at the application portal on the CONCOR Website www.concorindia.co.in at the ‘HR & Career Section’ – Recruitment Notices Sub-Section as per the instructions provided therein. Last Date for applying CONCOR Online is 08.07.2013.
3. Candidates are required to deposit the CONCOR Application Fee Online amounting to (a) 250/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Asst. Supervisor (F&A) and (b) 150/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Sr. Assistant (F&A) at the CONCOR Online Payment gateway by using their Debit Card/ Credit Card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR website. CONCOR Application fee is non-refundable. Payment of Application Fee by any other mode is not accepted and the application may liable to be rejected. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee and they can apply and register their application without payment of any fee.
4. Filling up of valid E-mail ID in the CONCOR Online Application Form is mandatory. The E-mail ID filled up by the candidates should be valid for at least a period of two years from the date of publication of advertisement. Please use your own e-mail ID for online registration of application. An e-mail ID can be utilized only once for online registration of application in this recruitment,
5. Candidates must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post as per the eligibility criteria provided in the detailed recruitment advertisement. At any stage ( even after appointment ), if it came to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason,
6. Rounding off of percentage of marks or experience period is not permitted. Please specify the exact percentage of marks and relevant experience period,
7. Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
8. After successful submission of online application, CONCOR ‘Online Registration Slip’ will be generated carrying the unique ‘Online Registration Number’ of the candidate. Please note that online application is not complete unless the ‘Online Registration Slip’ for the candidate is generated.
9. Candidates must note their CONCOR ‘Online Registration Number’ which will be required for taking re-print of ‘Online Registration Slip’ and ‘Admit Card/Call Letter’ later from the link provided for the purpose at CONCOR website. They should also save/print online ‘Online Registration Slip’ as a proof of submission of online application.
10. No copies of certificates/ testimonials and other certificates are required to be sent by post to CONCOR at this stage.
11. CONCOR Admit Cards / Call Letters for Written Test/ Interview for shortlisted candidates will be downloadable at the CONCOR website after the declaration of the schedule. Candidates will be required to carry their CONCOR Admit Card/ Call Letter at the time of Written Test/ Interview after pasting recent coloured passport size photograph(s) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. They will also be required to carry a prescribed valid Photo ID proof.
12. The candidates who qualify for interview after CONCOR Written Test will be required to produce all certificates/ testimonials in original and NOC-No Objection Certificate ( for candidates from Government / Semi Government/PSUs ). Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible for the post may be rejected.
13. Candidates should ensure that particulars submitted in the online application are complete in all respects.
14. Incomplete CONCOR Online Applications and applications without correct application fee details (wherever required) may be rejected.
Note : The schedule for CONCOR Written Test/ Interview of shortlisted candidates will be announced at this application portal. Please visit this application portal regularly for all information / updates/ notices.
Fresh and Healthy Enterprises Ltd.
( A wholly owned subsidiary of Container Corporation of India Ltd. )
Fresh & Healthy Enterprises Limited ( FHEL ), incorporated in Feb.2006 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Container Corporation of India Ltd. The company has been set up with the objective of organizing logistics for procurement, storage and distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables.
The Fresh & Healthy Enterprises Limited company invites application from experienced and eligible candidates from Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs / Co – operative Societies to be inducted as Chief Operating Officer ( COO ) on deputation basis.
Name of the Post :
Chief Operating Officer ( COO ) ( 01 Post ).
Pay Scale for Chief Operating Officer Recruitment in CONCOR 2013 :
One grade higher than the grade the officer is currently working in.
Age limit for COO Jobs in CONCOR 2013 :
The maximum age limit shall not be exceeding 52 years on the closing date for receipt of CONCOR Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2013 applications.
Selection Process for CONCOR COO Vacancy 2013 :
On deputation basis for a period of three years ( extendable upto 05 years ).
Place of CONCOR COO Posting :
Rai – Sonepat. However, the incumbents are liable to be posted anywhere in India as per Container Corporation of India Ltd company’s requirement from time to time.
Educational Qualification for CONCOR Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2013 :
MBA or equivalent PG Degree or equivalent PG Diploma of not less than 02 years duration with specialization in Agri – Business / Markeitng / Operations / Logistics Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks from Institute of repute duly approved by Govt. / recognized by AICTE / UGC.
The candidate should possess adequate but not less than 10 years managerial experience preferably in marketing of agricultural products specifically horticultural products.
Eligibility Conditions for CONCOR Chief Operating Officer Job 2013 :
The CONCOR Chief Operating Officer post is open for all the eligible persons satisfying the above – mentioned conditions.
General Conditions for CONCOR Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2013 :
It is requested that CONCOR FHEL Chief Operating Officer Vacancy 2013 applications of the willing and eligible candidates on the enclosed format, clearly mentioning about deputation or absorption basis, along with upto date Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the last 03 years and vigilance clearance may kindly be arranged to be sent to the undersigned by 15.05.2013, the latest.