Central Ordnance Depot Application Form 2010
The candidate who fulfils the above mentioned requirements may forward his / her Central Ordnance Depot application form along with connected documents at the following address, using application form neatly typed on good quality paper strictly as per format given along with certified true copies of testimonials and a self-addressed envelope duly affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.22/- on the self-address envelope, so as to reach by due date to the following address.
Central Ordnance Depot,
Agra – 282 009.
The Central Ordnance Depot application form received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Exact date and time for test / interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates individually. No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidate for appearing in the test / interview.
Commandant COD Agra will not be responsible for any postal delay, any injury which may occur during the physical test / endurance test and any other injury which may occur during the process of testing / selection.
The envelope containing Central Ordnance Depot application form should be marked boldly “For the post of ___________ SC / OBC / General / Ex-Serviceman / Physically Handicapped / Meritorious sports person Candidates” (delete category not applicable).
Candidates will be allowed to appear in tests only if they produce the Admission Card at the time of tests / interview.
Documents to be attached with the Central Ordnance Depot Application Form 2010 :
- Affix recent passport size photograph, duly attested by a authorized Officer, at space earmarked on Central Ordnance Depot application form and acknowledgement slip.
- One self-addressed stamped envelope of size 12×28 cms bearing stamps for registered post value.
Attested true photocopies of the following :
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate of Matric / Higher Secondary School Certificate of the equivalent or School Leaving Certificate or a Medical Certificate from CMO of Distt Hospital regarding date of birth along with an affidavit in this support through the Court.
- Educational certificates along with mark sheet regarding required minimum qualification as mentioned for the post.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority in support of the claim of SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / Meritorious sports person / Physically Handicapped.
- Current Employment Exchange Registration Card if held.
- Any other documents relevant, in support of information furnished in the Central Ordnance Depot application form.
- No original documents / certificates are to be sent.
Acknowledgement : The Central Ordnance Depot application form received in time will be acknowledged by returning the Acknowledgement Card-cum-Admission Card in the self-addressed envelope. No acknowledgement other than this will be sent. No acknowledgement intimation of any sort will be given where self-addressed envelope is not found enclosed with the application.
Acknowledgement Card will be sent only to those applicants whose Central Ordnance Depot applications are found in order along with requisite supporting documents and who meet the minimum required standards fixed by Commandant COD Agra.
Short listing : If large number of applications are received for any post, Commandant COD Agra reserves the right to restrict the number of applications for any of the posts by fixing a cut off percentage of marks obtained in required minimum qualification or any other criteria as fixed in case no minimum educational qualification is prescribed.
Rejection : The following act / omission would render a candidate / Central Ordnance Depot application rejected :
- Furnishing of false, inaccurate or tampered information. (or)
- Obtaining support for his candidature by any means. (or)
- Impersonation by any person. (or)
- Submitting fabricated documents. (or)
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information. (or)
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the selection. (or)
- Improper filling of applications. (or)
- More than one Central Ordnance Depot application submitted by the candidate for the same post.
- Any other reason that justifies rejection as observed by the Board of Officers.
Last date for submission of Central Ordnance Depot application form is : 15.09.2010.