Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2014
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Post Bag No. 2,
Ambalamugal – 682302,
Website : www.bharatpetroleum.co.in.
Recruitment for General Workman – B in BPCL Kochi Refinery Kerala 2014
BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products :
Vacancy I :
Posts : Chemical – 30 Posts; Mechanical – 30 Posts.
Out of the above 60 posts, 6 posts are reserved for SC, 1 post for ST and 16 posts for OBC candidates. Hearing handicapped and orthopedically handicapped candidates meeting the minimum criteria can also apply and 1 post each is reserved for such candidates. ( For Hearing / Orthopedically handicapped candidates age is relaxable by 10 years and degree of disability should be minimum 40% ). If Hearing handicapped candidates are not available for selection, the post reserved for HH may be filled from other categories.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 01st August, 2014.
Pay Scale : 12500 – 22000. Total Gross salary ( Basic + DA + HRA + Cafeteria ) at the minimum of the scale will be 33,790/- p.m ( approx ). In addition, other allowances as applicable and statutory benefits as per rules.
First class Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering ( Full time course ) with 60% marks.
Desirable : One year post qualification experience in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry OR One year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry.
Vacancy II :
Posts : Turner – 03 Posts; Welder – 03 Posts; Fitter – 03 Posts; Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle ) – 02 Posts.
Out of the above 11 posts, 1 post is reserved for SC, 1 post for ST and 3 posts for OBC candidates.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 01st August, 2014.
Pay Scale : 11500 – 20000. Total Gross salary ( Basic + DA + HRA + Cafeteria ) at the minimum of the scale will be 31,340/– p.m ( approx ). In addition, other allowances as applicable and statutory benefits as per rules.
Passed SSLC or its equivalent. Should have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the respective trade with 60% marks and possess National Apprenticeship Certificate in the respective trade.
Desirable : HVD Driving Licence.
Selection Process :
The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates short – listed in the written test will be required to appear for Interview for final selection. Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
Application Form :
Interested & eligible candidates may submit online BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment application from 01st September, 2014 to 15th September, 2014. No other means / mode of BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment application will be accepted. While applying online, candidate should have ‘Email ID ( which must be valid for at least one year from the date of BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment application )’.
Steps for Applying :
Step 1 : Visit www.bpclcareers.in website.
Step 2 : Go to link Careers @ BPCL <Current Openings> to view the full Advertisement Details.
Step 3 : Read the details very carefully before applying.
Step 4 : Click on “Apply” to fill up the online BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment application form.
Step 5 : After you fill the BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment Application form, click SAVE / SUBMIT
For clarifications, if any, we can be reached at email@example.com .
1) Centre for Written test will be at Kochi
2) Wherever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade in Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should be provided in the online BPCL Kochi Refinery General Workman – B Recruitment application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
3) Reservations / Relaxations / Concessions for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex – servicemen will be as per Government directives.
4) Persons employed with Government or Semi – Government Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings should submit NOC at the time of Interview.
5) Engineering graduates, Final year diploma students and those waiting results are not eligible to apply.
6) SC / ST / PWD candidates called for written test / interview are eligible for to and fro II class train / bus fare as per rules.
7) Everything else being equal, preference will be given to erstwhile KR project evictees.
8) The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
9) OBC category candidates should submit copy of caste certificate dated on or after 01st August, 2014 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. of India ( Ref. W.R.No.12011 / 68 / 93 / BCC ( C ) dated 10th September, 1993 ) certifying that they do not belong to the “creamy layer” of the OBC community as per the proforma of Govt. of India at the time of Interview.
10) The job involves working in rotating shifts.
11) Only male candidates need to apply.
12) First class with 60% marks for Diploma Examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / HH / OH candidates and 60% marks for NTC examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST candidates.
13) Those candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01st January, 1980 and 31st December, 1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
14) Persons with disabilities can also apply for the above posts in accordance with provision of para 25 of DOP & TOM No.36035 / 3 / 2004 – Estt. ( Res ) dated 29th December, 2005.
15) Posting shall initially be at Kochi and the services are transferable anywhere in India as required by the Corporation.
Right to restrict candidates :
The Management reserves the right to call for test / interview only those who, in its opinion, are likely to be suitable. Management may at its discretion, raise / relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for written test / interview.