BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment 2013
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Kochi Refinery,
( A Govt. of India Undertaking ),
Post Bag No. 2,
Ambalamugal – 682 302,
BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Kochi Refinery invites applications for the following Posts.
|General Workman – B||Chemical||20||Anticipated|
|Qualification Experience||First class Diploma in Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrument Technology ( Full time course ) with 60% marks ( in aggregate of all semesters / years ).
One year post qualification experience in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry Or One year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices ( Amendment ) Act, 1973 in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry.
|Age limit||Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.03.2013|
|Scale of pay||4150 – 9300. Total Gross salary ( Basic + DA + HRA ) at the minimum of the scale will be 11, 774/- p.m ( approx ). ( Note : Salary scale is due for revision and upon revision the above amount will be approx. 18,143/-p m ). In addition, other allowances as applicable and statutory benefits as per rules.|
|Reservation||Out of the above 45 posts, 8 posts are reserved for SC, 1 post for ST and 12 posts for OBC candidates. Hearing handicapped candidates meeting the minimum criteria can also apply and 1 post is reserved for such Hearing handicapped candidates. ( For Hearing handicapped candidates age is relaxable by 10 years and degree of disability should be minimum 40% ).|
Other Benefits :
In addition to basic pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per Corporation rules.
Selection Process for BPCL Kochi 2013 :
1. The selection methodology will comprise of BPCL Written Test and Interview.
2. The candidates short – listed in the BPCL Written Test will be required to appear for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Interview for final selection.
3. Appointment will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the BPCL Medical Examination.
Application Form for the BPCL Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their BPCL Recruitment 2013 application on A4 size paper ( neatly typed ) to The Senior Manager ( Recruitment & Promotion ), BPCL – Kochi Refinery, PB NO.2, Ambalamugal, Kochi – 682302.
2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Jobs 2013 Applications shall contain the following details, affixed with a latest passport size photograph ( to be pasted at the top right corner of the BPCL application ) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates.
i) Post applied for ( specify discipline )
ii) Name and address with Telephone No. and Email id
iii) Date of Birth
v) Age ( as on 01.03.2013 )
vi) Qualification [ X std / Diploma - Certificate and mark - lists ( all semesters / years ), specifying year of passing, name of University / Board, class, mark & percentage of marks ( semester / year wise ) ].
vii) Experience details if any ( please also specify whether Refining / Petroleum / Chemical / Petro – Chemical / Power / Lube / Fertilizer industry ).
viii) Whether belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) / HH / Ex – servicemen.
3. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2013 Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed with ” Application for : Name of the post “.
4. The last date for receipt of completed BPCL Recruitment 2013 application is 22 April. 2013.
5. Any form of canvassing will disqualify a candidate.
General Information and Conditions for BPCL Recruitment 2013 :
1) Wherever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade in Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should be indicated in the BPCL Job 2013 application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
2) Reservations / Relaxations / Concessions for SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex – servicemen will be as per Government directives.
3) Persons employed with Government or Semi – Government Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their BPCL Recruitment 2013 applications through proper channel.
4) Engineering graduates are not eligible for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation post.
5) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2013 Application with incomplete information and / or NOT accompanied with true copies of all certificates and mark – lists ( all semesters / years compulsory ) / testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience if any ( nature of experience should be specified ) and caste / community ( in the case of SC / ST / OBC candidates ) are liable to be rejected.
6) SC / ST / PH candidates called for BPCL Written Test / interview are eligible for to and fro II class train / bus fare as per rules.
7) Final year students and those waiting results are not eligible to apply.
8) Everything else being equal, preference will be given to KR project evictees.
9) The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10) OBC category candidates should submit copy of caste certificate dated on or after 01.03.2013 from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. of India ( Ref.W.R.No.12011/68/93/BCC (C) dated 10th September 1993 ) certifying that they do not belong to the ” creamy layer ” of the OBC community as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
11) The Bharat Petroleum Corporation job involves working in rotating shifts.
12) Only male candidates need to apply.
13) First class with 60% marks for Diploma examination is relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / HH candidates
14) Those candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit ( Proof to be attached with BPCL application ).
15) Persons with disabilities can also apply for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation posts in accordance with provision of DOP & T OM No.36035/3/2004 – Estt. (Res) dated 29/12/2005.
16) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Posting shall initially be at Kochi and the services are transferable anywhere in India as required by the Corporation.
Right to Restrict Candidates :
1. The Management reserves the right to call BPCL for test / interview only those who, in its opinion, are likely to be suitable.
2. Management may at its discretion, raise / relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidates or to make available sufficient number of candidates to be called for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Written Test / Interview.