Latest Recruitment in BHEL Executive Civil 2013
BHEL is setting up its New Plant at Sakoli, Bhandara, Maharashtra, and is on the lookout for Executives in Civil Engineering Discipline to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years, or project completion, whichever is earlier.
BHEL Qualification, Experience, Emoluments & Benefits :
a) Position : BHEL EXECUTIVE (Civil)
b) Qualification for BHEL Executive Jobs 2013 : Full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in CIVIL from a recognised University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
c) BHEL Experience for Executive Recruitment 2013 :
Work experience of minimum oen year in any one or more of the following :
a. Design / Engineering of civil works of industrial construction projects involving surveying, geo-technical investigation, design and engineering of special foundations, sub-structure and super-structure work of RCC / Structural Steel, etc.
b. Design / Engineering of structural works of industrial construction projects involving design analysis of steel / RCC frame structures.
c. Preparation of Quality assurance Plan (QAP) / Field Quality Plan (FQP) for various construction materials required for Civil and Structural works, inspection / witnessing of tests and dispatch of items as per QAP at manufacture’s works.
d. Supervision of Civil works at site involving planning, inspection and witnessing of tests as per FQP, measurement and certification of works carried-out at site by the sub-contractors, etc.
e. Co-ordination with Head Quarters / Contractors / Customer / Consultant.
f. Supervision of structural steel works.
d) No. of posts : SIX (6)
e) Upper age limit(as on 01/08/2013) : 33 Years.
f) Tenure of appointment : Two (2) years or project completion, whichever is earlier.
g) Compensation : 43,550/- per month.
h) Medical Benefits : Reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy of 2 lakhs for self and family members.
Desirable : Working knowledge of Regional Language.
Reservations & Relaxations :
a) The Reservation of BHEL Vacancies for various categories is as under:
|UNRESERVED||OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES(Non Creamy layer)||SCHEDULED CASTE||SCHEDULED TRIBE||TOTAL|
The above number of reserved bhel executive vacancies may vary in accordance with the Govt. Directives in this regard in the event of any change in the number of vacancies on further assessment of actual requirement
Vacancy reserved for OBC category is meant only for those coming under the ‘non-creamy layer’. The OBC candidates who do not belong to Non Creamy Layer should indicate their category as General only.
b) Relaxation for BHEL Executive Recruitment 2013 :
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates and 10 years for Physically Challenged persons and also to Ex-servicemen as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
BHEL Executive Selection Process 2013 :
1. If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of BHEL Executive Vacancies 2013, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Degree examination.
2. BHEL Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Nagpur for which call letters to the eligible candidates will be sent by post. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class sleeper train fare from the mailing address or the starting station, whichever is nearer to the place of Interview by the shortest route, on production of proof of journey.
BHEL Executive Application Form 2013 :
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications and conditions and desirous of applying may download the blank application format available at the website http://careers.bhel.in. The duly filled in BHEL Executive application form along with a recent self attested passport size photograph affixed on it, may be sent to the following address, along with enclosures :
Addl. General Manager / HR,
H.R.M. Department / Bldg.No.24,
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 014,
Please superscribe “Application for the post of Executives (Civil) on Fixed Tenure Basis” on the envelope.
Candidates shall send the Application form along with the following enclosures as applicable to them :
1. Challan (BHEL copy) for having paid the application fee, wherever applicable
2. SSLC & HSC Certificates
3. Degree Certificate and Mark sheets for all semester / years.
4. Experience Certificates
5. Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC Non-creamy layer)
6. Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board for Physically Challenged candidates
7. Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only)
8. Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only)
Last date for receipt of filled in BHEL Executive applications with enclosures is 24.08.2013.
General Instructions / Conditions for BHEL Executive Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates should enclose attested copies for proof of date of birth, Degree, marks sheets of all semesters / consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualifications, Caste / Community Certificates and Experience certificates.:
2. The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
3. Mere conformity to the BHEL Executive job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. BHEL Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for BHEL Executive Interview 2013. The BHEL Executive recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of BHEL Interview 2013. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their Organisation in the event of selection.
5. A non refundable fee of 200/- is payable by the General / OBC candidates. The fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India, into Power Jothi A/c No. 30796267034 at Heavy Electricals, Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli. The triplicate challan for payment of fee of 200/- can be downloaded from the website. The Journal No. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the BHEL Executive Application Form 2013. The challan copy wherever applicable (BHEL copy only), needs to be attached with the BHEL Executive Application and sent to BHEL along with other documents. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc., is acceptable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
6. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Physically Challenged / Ex-servicemen category should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self undertaking (undertaking format) to that effect.
7. BHEL Executive Recruitment 2013 does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
8. BHEL Executive Job Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also, applications not accompanied with requisite challan will not be entertained.
9. Applicants should have sound health. Before joining selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorised Medical Officer and the appointment will be subjected to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
10. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / Appointment.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.