Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Safety Officer Recruitment 2013
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,
Jhansi ( UP ) – 284 120.
( A Government of India Undertaking ),
BHEL, the Country’s largest & premier Engineering Enterprise and one of the Maharatna PSUs, provides world – class products in the energy related / infrastructure sectors, catering to the core sectors of Indian Economy viz. Power Generation & Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defense etc.
BHEL has a wide network of 15 manufacturing divisions, 4 power sector regional centers, 8 service centers, 15 regional offices, 4 overseas offices and a large number of Project Sites spread all over India and abroad.
For further information on the company please visit our web site : www.bhel.in
BHEL, Jhansi invites applications for the post of Safety Officers for appointment on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two years.
The BHEL job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two Years ( 24 Months ). This Safety Officer post is not against any Permanent Vacancy. This placement will not ensure any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
|Post||No. of vacancies||Qualification & Experience||Age Limit ( as on 01.02.2013 )|
|FTA – Safety Officer||02 ( Two )|| Essential :
1. Degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute ( Mumbai ) or Regional Labour Institute ( Chennai / Calcutta / Kanpur).
2. Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script is essential.
3. Minimum 1 year experience in any manufacturing industry after acquiring Degree / Diploma in Safety.
|Between 21 – 33 years|
The compensation amount for Safety Officers with the above mentioned qualifying criteria is 39,020/- per month.
BHEL Recruitment Reservation 2013 :
1. Both the posts are Unreserved, however SC / ST / OBC candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions required for consideration as UR may also apply.
2. Age relaxation for Ex – serviceman will be as per extant Government rules.
3. Age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is also admissible to the candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2013 :
Selection will be made by conducting personal interview. Candidates, called for BHEL interview will be paid, on actuals limited to, 2nd class AC sleeper to and fro rail fare from the starting station or the mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview and back by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
BHEL Emoluments & Benefits :
1. Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for two years only and on remuneration amount as mentioned above will be paid per month.
2. Candidates will be reimbursed premium for Mediclaim Policy up to 2 Lakhs for self and family ( Self, Spouse and dependent Children ). The present financial liability on this account shall be limited to a maximum of 350/-p.m.
3. Candidates will be entitled for paid leave of one day for every 20 days of work in addition to applicable declared paid holidays.
BHEL Recruitment Health Standards :
The appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should get themselves thoroughly examined by a competent medical officer before applying against the BHEL Recruitment 2013 advertisement.
Application Form for BHEL Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their BHEL Recruitment 2013 application on plain white A4 size paper ( neatly handwritten or typed ) in the prescribed format as given on our web site www.bheljhs.co.in indicating the Code No. & Position / Post applied for on top of the Envelope cover.
2. Completed BHEL Jobs 2013 applications along with recent passport size photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand corner of Bio – data with Demand Draft and one set of self attested mark sheets / certificate and experience should reach Additional General Manager ( HR ), BHEL, ADM Building, Jhansi ( UP ) – 284 129.
3. BHEL Vacancy 2013 Applications without all required documents & Demand Draft will not be considered.
4. Last Date for Receipt of BHEL Recruitment 2013 Application form is 9th March 2013 ( 4.45 PM ).
General Instructions for BHEL Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information / material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his / her candidature / services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice and assigning any reason.
2. Persons employed in Govt. / Semi – Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ at the time of interview otherwise they will not be interviewed and no TA shall be admissible.
3. Candidates who have left a PSU after availing voluntary retirement, if selected, will be required to return the VRS compensation received, to the concerned PSU.
4. Mere conformity to the BHEL Job Requirement will not entitle for calling for BHEL Job Interview. BHEL Management reserves the right to reject the BHEL Recruitment 2013 application without assigning any reason.
5. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not selected for interview / fixed tenure appointment.
6. Any form of canvassing will be a disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
7. Candidate should possess the qualification and experience as on the last date of receiving the BHEL Recruitment 2013 application in BHEL, Jhansi.
8. BHEL Job 2013 Applications which are incomplete, not legible, or without all enclosures as indicated or received after the due date will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained. BHEL does not take the responsibility of attaching the documents or BHEL Vacancy 2013 application fee sent separately after.
9. Candidates should enclose their self attested qualification and experience certificates, along with the BHEL Recruitment 2013 application form.
10. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an BHEL Recruitment 2013 application in response thereto can be instituted only at Jhansi and the Courts / Tribunals / Forums of Uttar Pradesh shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
11. A Non – refundable Bank Demand Draft for 200/-in favour of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, UP ( Branch code 3807 ) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their Name, Code No. & Post on back side of Demand Draft.
12. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated / restrict/ enlarged without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
13. BHEL reserves the right to reschedule the BHEL Interview Date, venue etc, depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
14. If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of BHEL Recruitment advertisement, English version shall be treated as authentic.
15. The candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for stay at Jhansi and cost during the BHEL written test / personal interview.