Bharath Electronics Limited
BEL Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on September 24, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying BEL Recruitment 2019 along with current BEL Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent BEL Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest BEL 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming BEL Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
BEL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for one ITI Apprentices vacancy in BEL Recruitment 2019-20 in Machilipatnam. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification bel-india.com published for the post Contract Engineer in BEL Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 4 Vacancies in BEL Notification for the post Senior Engineer, Senior Assistant Engineer.
1. Bharath Electronics Limited Recruitment for ITI Apprentices
Name of the Post : ITI Apprentices
Location : Across India
Total Vacancies : 01 Post
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Machilipatnam
Walk-In Date : 29/09/2019
Date Added : 23/09/2019
Other Qualification Details:
(i) Pass class in SSC and ITI. Only Indian nationals are eligible.
(ii) Candidates should register their candidature as Apprenticeship on the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
1. Candidates who fulfil the above conditions only need to attend written test / selection. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
3. The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
4. Stipend will be paid as per Government norms (present rate of Stipend is Rs 7616/- per month).
5. Canteen facility will be provided at subsidized rates.
Process for Registration
Step 1: Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on Apprentice Registration.
Step 3: Fill all the required fields (personal details, qualification details, upload Photo, Signature & Education Documents, etc.,).
Step 4: Click on Submit. Registration number will be generated.
Step 5: Take printout of the registration form.
Selection will be through written test only.
How to Apply
Documents to be produced in original for verification at the time of Written Test : SSC Certificate, Provisional/ Original Certificate in ITI, SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Certificate (if applicable), and Apprentice registration copy. Date and Time : 29.09.2019 at 09:00 AM. Venue : Bharat Electronics Limited, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam – 521001.
Recruitment for Contract Engineer
2. Bharath Electronics Limited Recruitment for Contract Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E
Vacancies : 30 Posts
Salary : Rs. 23,000/-Per Month
Experience : 1 – 5 years
Job Location : Hyderabad|Secunderabad
Date Added : 16/09/2019
Last date to Apply : 03/10/2019
Other Qualification Details:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company requires Engineering Graduates with minimum One Year of relevant work experience on Contract basis for a period of One Year.
1. Discipline: Electronics & Communication, Mechanical
2 .Qualification: First class for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in B.E/B.Tech (Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized University / Institution.
3. Renumeration :Consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month (All-inclusive).
4. Period: ONE year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended / short-closed depending on the performance of the candidate and progress of the projects.
5. Experience: Minimum ONE YEAR relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience as on 01.11.2019 is essential.
6. Electronics & Communication – : Required to assist in design, development & Testing of Electronic / Electrical Subsystems / RF& Embedded Hardware’s. Testing and Trouble Shooting of ANALOG/DIGITAL and DSP based PCBs, RF& Micro wave units, System Integration and Exposure to various International Standards. Job also requires travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
7. Mechanical – Knowledge in Design and Engineering, Operation ,maintenance & inspection of Electro mechanical Sub systems, Shelter and Vehicle Integration, Knowledge in materials & Standards, Co-ordination with Vendors and customers, Working Knowledge in ERP modules, Required to assist in Production Planning & Control, Sub-Contract activities and Vendors follow-up.
Maximum age limit as on 01.11.2019 is 26 years for General, 29 years for OBC and 31 years for SC/ST candidates.
1. SSC/SSLC Marks Card as proof of Age
2. Intermediate Certificate
3. Graduation Marks Card (B.E/B.Tech)
4. Graduation Final Degree Certificate (B.E/B.Tech)
5. Experience Certificate/s
6. Category Certificate (if applicable)
7. PWD Certificate (if applicable)
8. EWS Certificate (if applicable)
9. No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
10. Any other Certificates/Testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
1 .Applications in the prescribed format will only be accepted.The advertisement will be available from 11.09.2019. Last date for submission of filled-in application is 03.10.2019. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible Age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 01.11.2019. Post qualification work experience means the work experience acquired after completion of BE/B.Tech.
2 .All the details given in the application will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. Shortlisted candidates who are unable to produce the certificates in original at the time of Interview, for whatsoever reason, will not be allowed.
3. The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
4. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
Selection will be through Written Test and shortlisted candidates only will be called for the Interview.
How to Apply
. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the ‘APPLICATION FORM’ from the website www.bel-india.in. Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the photocopies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility, as listed below, in a sealed cover super scribing ‘Application for the post of Contract Engineer – Electronics / Mechanical)’ and addressed/send to SR DY General Manager (Hr), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.e.nacharam, Hyderabad – 500 076 by post / courier, on or before 03.10.2019: