Recruitment for Enguineers in Bharat Electronics Limited 2014
Bharat Electronics Limited,
( Government of India,
under the Ministry of Defence ),
N D A Road,
Near Bavdhan Residential Area,
Pune – 411021,
Website : www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires Engineers for its Pune Unit.
Vacancy & Eligibility :
Recruit for : Engineers ( ME / M.Tech / MS in Laser Technology )
No.of.Vacancy : Two ( 02 )
Pay Scale : 16400/- 3% – 50500/- ( Two Additional increments will be granted )
Age Limit : Maximum age limit as on 01st August, 2014 is 28 years.
Qualification : M.E / M.TECH / MS in Laser Technology from a recognized University / Institution.
Job Description :
Candidate has to work on Cutting edge Technologies in Lasers / Electroptics in following activities Design of Lasers Development of Laser based Electroptics Systems as a part of multidisciplinary team System Analysis Testing of Systems Integration of Systems System Evaluation in-house & by Customer.
The candidates with relevant knowledge base / skill sets in the following areas are preferred :
1. Knowledge in Photonics/Electro Optics Technologies.
2. Knowledge of Solid state lasers like Nd:YAG, Er:Glass etc,
3. related pumping mechanisms – Flashlamp, Diode Laser pumping;
A. Q switching techniques ;
B. Frequency conversion techniques like SHG, OPO
C. Knowledge of Laser Resonators & associated Mathematical Analysis
4. Knowledge of Fiber Lasers / Fiber Amplifiers
5. Basic understanding of Optics
6. Analytical Skills.
- Working knowledge of Softwares like LASCAD / MATLAB / ZEEMAX / etc.
- Knowledge of High power lasers.
- Knowledge of Ring Laser Gyro / Fiber optic Gyro.
- Basic Understanding of Electronics.
Selection Process :
shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by interview.
Application Form :
Interested candidates may send the Bharat Electronics Limited Engineers Recruitment 2014 applications superscribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR ENGINEER– POST CODE : PUNE / LE-01” in the downloadable application format, along – with a recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate, marks cards of all semesters of ME / M.TECH / MS, degree certificate of ME / M.TECH / MS, certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience ( if applicable ), caste certificate in the prescribed format, PWD certificate ( if applicable ) and other relevant certificates to — The DY. General Manager ( HR & A ), Bharat Electronics Ltd, NDA ROAD, PASHAN, PUNE – 411021 on or before 10th September, 2014.
General Conditions :
1. Reservation / relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD will be as per Government directives.
2. Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2014 Applications of GEN / OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for 500/- drawn on any Scheduled Bank ( preferably State Bank of India ) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Pune. SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2014 application fees.
3. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2014 application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
4. Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2014 Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Outstation SC / ST / PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route ( from their correspondence address ) for attending the written test / interview. Candidates belonging to Gen / OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
6. Bharat Electronics Limited Written Test / Interview 2014 will be held either in Bangalore or Pune
7. Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
8. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Recruitment 2014 application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
9. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.