Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2014
Bharat Electronics Ltd,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560045,
Phone No : +91 – 80 – 25039300,
Fax : +91- 80 – 25039305,
Website : www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires an outstanding Asst. Company Secretary for its Corporate Office, Bangalore and also invites Two post of Civil Engineers on contract basis for a period of One Year for its Engineering Services Division, Bangalore Complex. This requirement is for projects in Yadgir district of Karnataka. Hence, selected candidates will be required to make their own arrangements for stay in Yadgir, till completion of the project.
Name of the Post : Asst. Company Secretary.
Grade : E – II.
No. of Post : 01 ( One ).
BEL Asst. Company Secretary Pay Scale 2014 : 16400 – 3% – 40500.
BEL Asst. Company Secretary Age Limit 2014 : 28 years. The upper age limit indicated above is for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC / ST and PWD Candidates.
BEL Asst. Company Secretary Eligibility 2014 :
Essential : Pass in final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and a member of the said Institute.
Experience : Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.
BEL Asst. Company Secretary Application Form 2014 :
a). Interested candidates may send the BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment Applications 2014 through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, the downloadable BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment Application Form 2014 format available on the Company’s website ( www.bel-india.com ) enclosing a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate ( proof of age ), Marks cards for having passed all semesters, Certificate from previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate ( if applicable ) and other relevant certificates so as to reach the following address on or before 28th May, 2014
Dy. Gen.Manager ( HR ),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560045.
b). The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time or recruitment.
c). BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment 2014 Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not eligible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
d). Only Indian nationals need apply. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Bharat Electronics Ltd General Instructions :
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, HRA, 48% of the basic pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay ( PRP ), Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity, as per company rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment 2014 Application of GEN / OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank ( preferably SBI ) for 500/- . SC / ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment Application Fees 2014.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should submit the BEL Asst. Company Secretary Recruitment Application 2014 through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview.
- Outstation SC / ST / PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route ( from their correspondence address ) for attending the written test / interview.
- Candidates belonging to Gen / OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
Name of the Post : Civil Engineers.
No. of Post : 02 ( Two post ).
BEL Civil Engineers Pay Scale 2014 : An all – inclusive consolidated remuneration of 15,000/- p.m. for the candidates possessing minimum 6 months’ to 3 years of relevant experience. Travel expenses to and from work site to the identified office in each Panchayat, will be reimbursed, as per Company norms.
BEL Civil Engineers Age Limit 2014 : Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01st May, 2014. SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates will be given age relaxation as per the Government of India Guidelines.
BEL Civil Engineers Eligibility 2014 :
Essential : Minimum PASS class in BE / B.Tech in Engineering in Civil discipline, from a recognized University / Institution. Computer knowledge is essential.
Experience : Minimum 6 months’ of relevant post qualification experience is essential.
Civil Engineers Job Specification :
- Should have fair knowledge of implementation of civil construction projects.
- Should be conversant with the codal practice followed.
- Should be conversant with the testing procedures followed for different materials used in construction.
- Should have adequate knowledge of planning various activities involved in projects.
- Should have adequate knowledge of estimation of quantities measurement and billing ( Mode measurements ).
- The project in Yadgir, is spread across 24 locations in three Panchayats. Selected candidates will be engaged in the day to day activities of project implementation and supervision at the sites.
Period of Contract : The requirement is on contract basis for a period of ONE year, which may be reviewed, based on requirement at that time.
BEL Selection Process 2014 : Selection will be through a Written Test and Interview which will be intimated via email.
BEL Civil Engineers Application Form 2014 :
Candidates who are meeting the above specifications are required to send their Bio data, scanned SSLC certificate ( indicating Date of Birth ), BE Degree certificate ( CIVIL ), caste certificate ( if any ) and min. 6 months’ work experience certificates to email@example.com on or before 28th May, 2014.
Bharat Electronics Ltd General Instructions :
a). Candidates who do not send any of the above specified documents, will not be considered for the selection.
b). Only Indian Nationals need apply. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection proceedings, for any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.