Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Assistant II Recruitment 2014
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Hyderabad – 500 058,
Fax : 040 – 24340464,
Website : www.bdl.ap.nic.in.
Bharat Dynamics Limited, a Miniratna Category – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. BDL invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for Three posts of Junior Assistant – II ( Liaison ) on Temporary basis for two years for our Liaison Office at New Delhi.
Bharat Dynamics Limited Online Application Opens from 18th June, 2014 ( 10 00 hrs ) & Closes on 04th July, 2014 ( 16 00 hrs ).
Bharat Dynamics Limited Vacancy Details 2014 :
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant – II ( LIAISON )
No.of.Vacancies : 03.
Wage Group : 03.
Basic Pay : 8350 ( OPEN ENDED )
Reservation : UR.
Note : The appointment in these vacancies will be on Temporary Basis for a period of two years, after which the same will be reviewed based on Organizational requirement as well as performance of the candidate.
Age Limit & Age Relaxations :
i) Age of the candidate should not be more than 33 years as on the date of reckoning.
ii) In respect of Persons with Disabilities ( PWDs ) upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
iii) Every Ex – serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he seeks appointment by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
iv) For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
v) The maximum age for Internal Candidates will be 55 years.
BDL Bangalore Qualification 2014 :
i) Senior Secondary (10+2).
ii) Minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office BDL Hyderabad Applications.
iii) Good Reading, Writing & Speaking Skills in Hindi & English.
i) Degree in any discipline from any University.
Post Qualification Experience :
i) Minimum experience required in the relevant field is 2 years.
ii) Candidate should have experience of working / liaisoning with Ministries under Government of India. Exposure to liaisoning with various agencies with the knowledge of Civil Aviation, DoPT, DPE related to requirements of PSUs is desirable.
BDL Bangalore Selection Procedure 2014 :
i) The selection process will be a combination of Written test and Interview.
ii) The criteria and the respective weightage assigned to each element is described below :
|Selection criteria with weightages|
iii) Minimum qualifying marks for Written test and Interview will be 60% for all the candidates.
iv) For PWD candidates, qualifying marks may be relaxed in case sufficient numbers of PWD candidates are not available with the above standards.
v) Candidate securing minimum prescribed marks in Written test only will qualify for the Interview. But, number of candidates to be called for interview will be 7 times of the number of vacancies.
BDL Hyderabad Application Fee 2014 :
a) The BDL Hyderabad Recruitment application fee is 200/- for all candidates except those who belong to SC / ST / Ex – Servicemen / Persons with Disability (PWD) and Internal employees.
b) BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Application fee of 200/- may be sent in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Bharat Dynamics Limited” payable at Hyderabad. (OR)
c) BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Application fee may also be paid through Online mode by using any of the following methods :
i) through all Visa / Master Credit card and Debit card.
ii) through Net Banking facility of Axis Bank only.
d) The Company will not be responsible for any delay, non – payment due to any reason.
e) Online Payments details will be shown on Registration Slip.
f) BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
BDL Hyderabad Application Form 2014 :
1. BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE by logging on to BDL Website : http://bdl.ap.nic.in and click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. The Website will be kept open from 18 June 2014 ( 10 00 hrs ) and closes on 04 July 2014 ( at 16 00 hrs ) for submission of online BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Application Form. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
2. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the BDL Hyderabad 2014 Application Form, so that intimation regarding call letter for Written Test / Interview can be sent. BDL will not be responsible for bouncing / loss of any e-mail sent to the candidates due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mail to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / non receipt of information, if the candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
3. However, necessary information will be hosted on BDL’s Website from time to time. Candidates other than SC / ST / PWD / EXSM and Internal Employees are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft / Online payment in order to register their application Online. On submission and acceptance of application, the System will generate Registration Number and the candidates have to print the registration slips.
4. It is mandatory to write his / her name and the registration number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and SC / ST / PWD / EXM / Internal Employees on the reverse side of the certificates, which is to be forwarded along with registration slip and duly filled in Bio – Data ( as per proforma at Annexure – I ) to “DGM ( HRD ), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058” by post so as to reach latest by 11 July 2014.
5. The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post JUNIOR ASSISTANT-II (LIAISON) in bold letters”. In case of non-receipt of the Registration slip, Bio-Data form with other mandatory documents by BDL within the stipulated date ( i.e.11th July, 2014 ), his / her online application is liable to be rejected.
Candidate must Note Down their Registration No. And keep a Copy of Registration Slip for Future Reference.
Bharat Dynamics Limited Mandatory Documents :
Candidates are required to send the following mandatory documents along with their Application Form without which application will not be considered for selection process.
i. Demand Draft / Online payment slip ( whichever is applicable ), in original.
ii. Self – Attested copies of the following documents / certificates in proper and prescribed formats, are to be enclosed.
a. Copy of Date of Birth ( Birth Certificate ( or ) SSLC / Matriculation Marks List / as applicable ).
b. Copy of Pass Certificate of Senior Secondary / Intermediate Certificate and consolidated / semester – wise marks statements.
c. Copy(s) of Experience certificates, from the present / previous employer (s) if any.
d. Copy of Caste / Community Certificate ( Applicable for SC / ST candidates ).
e. Copy of Disability certificate, if applicable.
f. Copy of Discharge certificate for Ex – Servicemen, if applicable.
g. Copy of Latest pay slip.
h. Self certified translated copy of the SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer Candidates ) / Disability certificate either in Hindi or English
Bharat Dynamics Limited General Conditions :
1. Management reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
2. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
3. Management reserves the right to increase / decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
4. Applicants employed in Government, Semi – Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. However, the candidate is required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview, if not applied through proper channel.
5. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required to undergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection.
7. If the SC / ST / OBC / Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in Hindi or English.
8. No manual / paper BDL Hyderabad applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
9. All details given in the BDL Hyderabad Online Application Form 2014 will be treated as final and no changes will be allowed. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the application form carefully.
10. Mere submission of BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 application will not entail a right for claiming interview / appointment.
11. Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation ) Act, 1995.
12. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
13. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 04th July, 2014.
14. Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab-initio or at any stage of the recruitment process.
15. Candidature of the registered candidates may also be liable to be rejected if registration & BDL Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 Application Form is not received or received without application fee ( as applicable ) or without Mandatory Documents.
16. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment / joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
17. Any or all Corrigendum / Amendments related to this recruitment process will only be given on our official Website i.e. http://bdl.ap.nic.in.
18. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an BDL Hyderabad application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts / Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
19. Canvassing in any manner would lead to disqualification of candidature.