Bharat Dynamics Limited Hyderabad Company Secretary Recruitment 2015
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Hyderabad ( District ),
Telangana – 500058,
Fax : 040 – 24340464,
Phone No : 040 – 24587026,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bdl.ap.nic.in.
Recruitment for Company Secretary in Bharat Dynamics Limited Hyderabad 2015
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the Post of Company Secretary in Bharat Dynamics Limited. Selected candidate will be initially posted at its Registered Office located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. However, BDL reserves its right to transfer any of its employee in future to any of its Units / Offices at Hyderabad, Bhanur ( Medak District, A.P ), Vizag & upcoming New Projects and Liaison Office, New Delhi. The details of the vacancy are given below :
Grade : Grade VI.
Post : 01 ( One ) Posts.
Reservation : UR.
Pay Scale : 32900 – 58000 ( 3% ).
Note : The post is suitable for Orthopedically Handicapped.
Age Limit : The maximum permissible age limit for the post is 50 Years for all categories.
Qualifications : Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India; Desirable : Graduate in Law.
Experience : Minimum relevant executive experience of 14 years in Medium / Heavy industries preferably in PSUs in the relevant area with minimum 1 ( one ) year in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent. Contract, Training and Consultancy experience will not be counted. The eligibility of a candidate from private organization will be determined taking into account the Cost to Company drawn, the designation, nature of work, years of experience etc, for recruitment in Executive cadre.
Selection Process : The selection will be based on Interview.
Application Form :
Interested candidates need to fill in an online BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application form on the Company’s website. The candidate needs to sign the printed application form and send it along with the copies of the documents, as mentioned in the advertisement.
Candidates who are employed in Government / Semi – Government / PSUs should apply through proper channel. However, the candidate is required to submit the NOC at the time of Interview, if the BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application is not routed through proper channel.
BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. The Website will be kept open from 07th February, 2015 and closes on 20th February, 2015 at 1600 hrs for submission of online BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application form. Candidates are allowed to apply only once.
Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Application form, so that important information like Call Letter for Interview, etc. can be sent. BDL will not be responsible for bouncing / loss of any Email sent to the candidates, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information, if the candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
However, necessary information will be hosted on BDL’s Website from time to time. Candidates other than SC / ST / PWD / Ex – Servicemen and BDL Employees are required to pay the BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application fee in prescribed manner in order to register their application Online. Online Registration would open on 07th February, 2015 and closes on 20th February, 2015 at 1600 hrs.
Candidate must note donw their registration no. and keep a copy of filled BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application and all other documents for future refrence. Updates, Change in vacancies and Corrigendum if any will be notified only at BDL Website. Please be in touch with our Website for regular updates.
Candidates need to send the following documents by post / courier :
a. Duly signed Print out of online BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application Form.
b. Copy of Date of Birth ( SSLC / Matriculation Marks List as applicable ).
c. Copys of Qualification documents ( Certificates and all years / semesters / groups marks statement ).
d. Copy of ACS membership certificate
e. Copys of Experience certificates ( Appointment letters / Relieving letters / Service Certificates ) from the present / previous employers.
f. Copy of Caste / Community Certificate ( Applicable for SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer candidates )
g. Copy of Disability certificate, if applicable.
h. Copy of Discharge certificate for Ex – Servicemen, if applicable.
i. Copy of Latest pay slip.
j. Self certified translated copy of the SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer Candidates ) / Disability certificate either in English or Hindi.
The above documents should be sent to “DGM, ( HRD ), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058″ by post so as to reach latest by 27th February, 2015. The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Company Secretary” in bold letters. In case of non – receipt of the SIGNED APPLICATION, with other mandatory documents by BDL within the stipulated date, his / her online BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application is liable to be rejected.
Application Fee :
BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Application Fee of 400/- is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Bharat Dynamics Limited or through online payment ( Debit Card, Credit Card or net banking. Applicants belonging to SC / ST / Persons with Disability, Ex – Servicemen and BDL employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee. BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Application fee is non – refundable, candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Application Fee. Candidature of the registered candidates may also be liable to be rejected if registered without BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application fee.
General Instructions :
1. Management reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
2. Management reserves the right to increase / decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict / increase the number of candidates to be called for Selection process.
3. Applicants serving in Government, Quasi Govermnent Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
4. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Qualification, Experience and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
5. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required to undergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection.
6. Candidate must note that BDL follows only Central Government Lists and not State Government Lists for SC / ST / OBC. Similarly, candidate applying under Persons with disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable in this regard; otherwise they shall not be eligible for any concession.
7. If the SC / ST / OBC / Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. Mere submission of BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application will not entail a right for claiming interview / appointment.
8. Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation ) Act, 1995.
9. The post requires good communication skills. Only Indian Nationals need apply. No correspondence on any matter is allowed. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 20th February, 2015
10. Management reserves the right to fill up the notified post and also to fill up the future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company.
11. Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab – initio at any stage of the recruitment process. In the event of number of BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment applications being large, Company will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods :
a) On the basis of Qualification or any one or all of the qualifications if more than one Qualification is prescribed.
b) On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
c) On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
d) By counting the experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
The candidate should, therefore, mention all his/her qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications.
12. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate. All the details given in the Online BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
13. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an BDL Telangana Company Secretary Recruitment application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts / Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
14. In case of Internal Employees, Qualification shall be considered as per Company Rules. Canvassing in any manner would be a disqualification.