South Western Railway Hubli Group D Application Form 2013
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
SWR Hubli Group D Application Form 2013 :
a) Candidate should submit the RRC Hubli Group D applications in the format annexed to this Notification.
b) The RRC SWR Group D application should be on good quality A-4 size paper ( 80GSM ) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as RRC SWR applications.
c) Candidates should ensure that RRC SWR Group D Recruitment 2013 application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the SWR Hubli Group D Recruitment 2013 application format from the website : www.rrchubli.in. Candidates using printed application form from any other sources should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
d) Candidates ( including all Physically Handicapped candidates ) should fill up the South Western Railway Hubli application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
e) SWR Hubli applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the following address :
Assistant Personnel officer / Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Hubli or Group D applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the above mentioned address on or before the 28th October, 2013 17.00 hrs.
f) Date & Time of Closing for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date and time for receiving of application is : 12th November, 2013 up to 17.00 hrs.
g) On the envelope containing the SWR Hubli Group D application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR ERSTWHILE GROUP-D POSTS-GRADE PAY 1800/–”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2013.
General Informations for SWR Hubli Group D Recruitment 2013 :
1. Candidates before applying should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he / she fulfills all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of SWR Hubli Group D applications.
2. The number of vacancies shown in this notification are provisional and the same is liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration.
3. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in south western Railway.
4. Emoluments on initial appointment will be at minimum of the Pay Band + Grade Pay + other allowances as admissible.
5. Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right of appointment to the candidates.
6. Admission of the candidate at all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed conditions.
7. Railway Recruitment Cell reserves the right to alter the modus of examinations or conduct re- PET / re-examination or cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage.
8. Under any circumstances no damage / loss or re-fund of SWR Hubli Group D examination fee will be made.
9. SWR Hubli Medical Examination 2013 : The eligible candidates have to pass the requisite medical fitness test (s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post. Only those candidates who are medically fit would be empanelled for appointment.
10. RRC / SWR / UBL will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery, whatsoever, at any stage of the selection process.
Enclosure to the SWR Hubli Group D Application 2013 :
Candidates enclose self – attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
1. Indian Postal Order towards examination fee, as applicable.
2. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications.
4. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities.
5. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates in case of PH candidate.
6. Income certificate for economically backward classes candidates availing fee concession.
7. Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
8. For Ex-servicemen, a photo copy of the discharge certificate / book with clear mentioning of the Total Military Service in the specified column.
9. For Ex-servicemen who are retiring in the next one year from the date of Notification or before have to submit “No objection Certificate” with clear mentioning of the Total Military Service.
10. In case of Government Servants, attested copy of certificate from the appropriate authority giving their length of regular service etc.,
11. No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.