RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Online Application Form 2013
SER Kolkata Group D Application Form 2013 :
1. The RRC SER Kolkata Group D application, complete in all respect along with required enclosures in prescribed format, may be sent by “ORDINARY POST” only to the the following address :
“Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
South Eastern Railway,
11, Garden Reach Road,
1st Floor, Bungalow No 12 A,
Kolkata – 700 043, OR dropped in the SER Kolkata Application Box kept in the ground floor of above mentioned address on or before the closing date. SER Kolkata applications sent through Speed post / Courier / Registered AD will not be acknowledged / accepted.
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
2. Closing date for RRC SER Kolkata Group D application form is : 25th November, 2013.
3. Closing date for RRC SER Kolkata Group D application for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and candidates residing abroad, the last date will be 15 days beyond the closing date ( i.e 10th December, 2013 ) upto 17.00 hrs.
4. The envelope containing SER Kolkata Group D application should be clearly super scribed “Application for Recruitment in Pay Band-I 5200 – 20200/- with GP 1800/- South Eastern Railway” along with the community / category as applicable i.e. SC / ST / OBC / UR / PWD ( PH ) / Ex-SM.
SER Kolkata Group D Application Fee 2013 :
1. A non-refundable fee of 100/- is to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft from State Bank of India or any other Nationalized Bank or crossed IPO from any Post Office drawn in favour of the “FA&CAO, South Eastern Railway, 11 Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 043″, payable at “Kolkata”. Remittance of examination fee in any other form shall not be accepted. These instruments should not have been issued earlier to date of SER Kolkata notification.
2. The following categories are exempt from payment of SER Kolkata Group D Application Fee :
(i) Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities.
(ii) Women candidates.
(iii) Candidates belonging to minority communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians’ ( Parsis ).
(iv) Candidates belonging to economically backward classes having annual family income of less than 50000/-.
(v) Persons with Disabilities.
3. For claiming waiver, minority candidates should furnish self-declaration as per format in Annexure-II alongwith SER Group D vacancy application form. During document verification, such candidates will be required to furnish ‘Minority Community Declaration’ Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper stating that he / she belongs to any of the aforementioned minority community. If this affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
4. Economically backward classes means the candidates whose annual family income is less than 50,000/-. Such candidates have to submit Certificate in the format at Annexure-III on the letter head of the issuing authority alongwith their SER Kolkata vacancies applications.
How to Apply for RRC SER Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2013 :
i) Candidates should carefully read the instructions in this Employment Notice and should submit SER Kolkata Group D vacancies applications only in the format annexed at Annexure-I to this Notification. Applications not made in the specified format shall be rejected.
ii) The RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Application Form should be made on good quality, white, A-4 size paper on a single sheet using ONE SIDE ONLY. Newspaper cuttings should not be used as applications.
iii) Candidates ( including PH candidates ) must fill up the required information in Black/Blue Ball Point pen in his / her own handwriting.
iv) RRC SER Kolkata Group D applications should be written either in English or Hindi or not in any other Language. Only one language ( either English or Hindi ) should be used for filling all the columns.
iv) RRC SER Group D recruitment 2013 application must be duly dated and signed by the candidate.
v) Overwriting, cutting, erasing in the AF will lead to rejection of Railway Recruitment Cell SER Kolkata application.
vi) The photograph should be of size 4.5 x 3.5 cm. and should be in colour and unattested. The photograph should be taken without wearing coloured glasses, scarf, or Cap and face of the candidate should be clearly visible. The photograph should not be of more than one month old and should not bear any marks or signature. Applications containing scanned / edited photographs shall be summarily rejected.
vii) Do not keep any column unfilled. If any column is not related to the candidate, please write N.A. ( Not Applicable ) in the appropriate box.
viii) Non-compliance of any of the aforesaid instructions will result in rejection of the application.
General Conditions for SER Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2013 :
1. Admission of the candidates at all stages of the SER Kolkata Group D Recruitment process will be purely provisional as the applications are fully scrutinized only at the time of Document Verification later. In case a candidate or his application do not fulfil the necessary requirements prescribed in this Employment Notice, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the SER Kolkata Recruitment process when the deficiency is noticed. Mere issue of RRC SER Kolkata Group D call letter for appearing in written examination, PET and Document Verification or sending a candidate for medical examination by RRC-SER, does not confer any right upon the candidate for being considered for any subsequent stage of SER Kolkata recruitment process, placement of his / her name on the Recruitment panel or his / her final appointment. Mere selection and empanelment does not confer any right for appointment to the candidates.
2. The number of vacancies shown is provisional and is liable to increase or decrease. No consequential damage / loss or refund of fee will be made to the applicant on this or any other account.
3. Female candidates are eligible to apply. They may however, note that the nature of duties is arduous and may involve outdoor and night working.
4. Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on South Eastern Railway after successful completion of training, wherever prescribed.
5. Candidates should send their RRC SER Kolkata vacancy 2013 application sufficiently in advance before the closing date to the Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway. RRC SER will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery whatsoever at any stage of the South Eastern Railway Kolkata Group D selection process.
6. PWD (PH) and Ex-SM candidates shall be considered only against quota earmarked for them.
7. The extant Reservation rules of Government of India shall apply to this RRC SER Group D recruitment 2013.
8. Any subsequent representation for change of community / category other than that mentioned by the candidate in his SER Group D Jobs application will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. Before applying to the post, the candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria at the time of submission of SER Kolkata application. RRC SER would be free to reject any application not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable for termination from service without notice.
10. Emoluments on initial appointment will be at minimum of the Pay Band + Grade Pay + admissible other allowance (s).
11. RRC-SER reserves right to alter the modus of SER Kolkata Group D written examination and for PET.
12. Candidates recommended for a particular category of post with a higher medical classification will not be considered for any alternative post with lower medical classification in the event of medical unfitness.