|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Online Practice Test 2014|
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2014 Online Application Form :
Railway Recruitment Board Examination Fees 2014 :
( Indicate the Number of the fee exemption as given below in the RRB Online Application Form – ( Item No.11 ) – For example Women candidates, Enter No.4 in the box ).
1 No examination fee for
(1) SC / ST
(2) Ex – Servicemen
(3) Persons with Disability
(6) Economically Backward candidates having annual family income less than 50,000 / 3.02 For Unreserved / OBC Male candidates not coming within the purview of minority / economically backward classes / PWD / Ex – Servicemen, examination fee of 40 for ALP all other Technician categories. Candidates should send separate RRB Online application for each RRB.
2. The examination fees are non – refundable. Itshould be paid in theform of a crossed Demand Draft valid fora period of Three months / or in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order, to be drawn, in favourof “Assistant Secretary, or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board concerned as mentioned in para – 15.
3. The Demand Draft should be drawn at the main branch of any of the Nationalized Banks / IPO drawn to be payable at the place where the Railway Recruitment Board concerned is situated as mentioned in the para – 15 given below. Outstation drafts will not be accepted. The Bank Drafts / IPO should not be obtained earlier to the date of issue of this Centralised Employment Notice. ( OR )
4. Fees can be paid by the way of E – Payment at any of the computerized Post Offices across India, into RRB-Manual account. The ORIGINAL receipt obtained should be pasted on the reverse paid of the RRB Online Application Form 2014.
5. Candidates should write the CEN No., Category number of the First Option and their name and postal address on the reverse of the Bank Demand Draft / IPO.
6. Remittanceof examination fee in any form otherthan Bank Demand Draft / IPO / E – paymentat Post Office will not be accepted ( except in case of RRB On – Line applications whereverthis facility is provided, examination fee can be remitted through Bank Challan / Credit Card / Debit Card as provided for ).
7. The particulars of Demand Draft / IPO / Original Post Office Receipt, submitted as examination fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the RRB Online Application Form 2014. ( Item No.12 of Application Form ) Applications not accompanied with Bank Demand Draft / IPO / Original Post Office receipt of requisite amount for examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected.
8. Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians ( Parsis ). Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority community declaration’ affidavit on non – judicial stamp paperthat they belong to any of the above minority communities at the time of document verification. If the affidavit is not produced, theircandidature will be rejected.
9. Economically backward candidates means those whose annual family income is less than 50000. They have to submit income certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format as given in Annexure – 7 on the letterhead of the issuing authority.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Online Application Form 2014
The RRB Online Application Form 2014 as per Annexure 1 should be filled up by the candidate in his / her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen ( not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numbers i.e. 1,2,3 etc., should be used. RRB Online Application Form 2014 should be filled up in English or in Hindi only, strictly observing all the instructions given in this Centralised Employment Notice. Candidates should affix their normal signature in English or in Hindi in the Application Form. Applications signed in capital letters / spaced out letters will be treated as invalid.
Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Mobile No., AADHAAR No., Date of Birth, Father’s Name, and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills up the RRB Online Application Form in Hindi.
12. Photographs : One recent ( not earlier than three months from the date of RRB Online application form 2014 ) colour photograph of size 3.5 x 3.5 cm, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be pasted on the RRB Online Application Form 2014 in the space provided. Photostat copy of photograph is not permitted.
13. An extra identical colour photograph should be enclosed with the application, indicating candidate’s name and category number on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRBs may, at any stage, reject the applications for pasting old / unclear photograph on the RRB Online application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the RRB Online Application Form 2014 and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
14. There are Mandatory columns in the RRB Online application form, duly highlighted with Asterisk (*) mark. Non filling up of these columns will renderyourapplication totally invalid. Candidates should copy as much of the paragraph at item No. 17 of theRRB Online Application Form 2014, as possible, so as to fill the space provided completely, in Hindi / English, in their own running handwriting ( not in capital / spaced out letters ), otherwise theirRRB Online applications will be rejected.
15. Candidates should put their Left thumb impression at ( Item No.18 ) in the RRB Online Application Form 2014. The Thumb impression must be clear and complete. Ridges of the Thumb impression must be clearly visible. Applications which are illegible, Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, not in prescribed format, without photo of candidate, not having DD / IPO / Original Post Office Receipt for requisite amount or having DD / IPO / Original Post Office Receipt purchased before date of issue of and after closing date of Centralised Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
16. Candidates whose RRB Online application / candidature are rejected will be intimated by ordinary post. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “Application for the Post / s of Category No / s. Centralised Employment Notice No. & Community ( SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex – SM ) “. If the post / s and category number / s is / are not indicated on the top of the envelope containing the application, the same will not be entertained.
RRB Recruitment Online Submission of Applications 2014 :
Candidates have the option of filling up their application ON – LINE, wherever such facility is provided by RRBs. For this, they should visit the website : www.rrbchennai.gov.in of the RRB concerned and fill up their detailed Bio-Data in the Application Form and upload scanned SC/ST Community Certificate if applicable, on the website.
The entire Centralised Employment Notice along with all Annexures will also be available on the website of RRBs. Candidates can print the RRB Online Application Form 2014 along with Annexure for SC / ST Community Certificate, if applicable and use for sending applications to RRBs.
All Enclosures should be either in English or in Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self attested translated version ( In Hindi / English ) should be enclosed. RRB Recruitment Online Applications without SC / ST Community Certificate, if applicable will be rejected. The above enclosure sent separately will not be entertained.
RRBs reserve the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity / deficiency is noticed in the application. RRBs reserve the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage. RRBs also reserve the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralised Employment Notice without assigning any reason thereof.
The decision of RRBs in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, issue of free Rail Passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc., will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Railway Recruitment Boards in this regard.
Candidates finally selected are liable to be posted anywhere on Indian Railways, if required. Railway Recruitment Boards will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors. Any legal issues arising out of this Centralised Employment Notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of respective Central Administrative Tribunals under which the RRB concerned is located. 13.09 In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated as final.
Enclousers along with RRB Application Form 2014 :
RRB Online application should consist of the following documents firmly stitched together, in the given order : RRB Online Application Form 2014 in the prescribed format ( as given in Annexure – 1 ). Valid Bank Demand Draft/ IPO stitched / Original Post Office Receipt pasted on the reverse side of RRB Online Application Form 2014 for the amount as prescribed in the Centralised Employment Notice.
One copy of identical colour photograph of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm firmly stitched to the RRB Online application ( apart from one copy pasted on the form ). Self Attested photostat copy of caste certificate from competent authority in the case of SC / ST candidates ( as given in Annexure – 3 ).
Enclousures ( Certificates ) to be submitted during Document Verification only :
Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate ( Proof for Date of Birth and Matric Qualification ). NCvT / SCvT / DiplomaCertificate( Asapplicable ). CasteCertificatefor SC / ST – Annexure – 3. Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure – 4. Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee – Annexure -7. Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) – Annexure – 9. NOC from serving employees / Ex Service men. Minority declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper.
RRB Invalid Applications 2014 :
a) Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before sending their RRB Online applications to the RRBs. Otherwise, their RRB Online applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons. In case the RRB Online application is rejected, candidates will be intimated by business ( ordinary ) post regarding the reason / s of rejection.
b) RRB Online Applications received before the date of CEN and RRB Online applications received after the closing date of CEN. Passage not copied in the Application Form / copied in capital / block letters. Application without signature / signature in capital letters. Left thumb impression not affixed / blurred / smudged on the Application Form.
c) Copies of SC and ST Community Certificates not enclosed. DDI IPO / Original Post Office Receipt not enclosed or less fee enclosed or invalid DDI IPO / Original Post Office Receipt i.e., DDI IPO / Original Post Office Receipt purchased beforedate of issueof and after closing date of Centralised Employment Notice.
d) Do not possess the prescribed qualification for the post on the date of RRB Online application. Over – aged or under – aged or Date of Birth notfilled orwrongly filled. Double or multiple applications submitted for the same RRB. Application without colour photo ( or ) photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured, unrecognizable or scanned or photostat copy.
e) More than one RRB Online pplication in single envelope. Candidate’s name is figuring in the debarred list. Incomplete / illegible RRB Online application.RRB Online Application not in the prescribed format. RRB Online Application addressed to other RRBs. RRB Online Application filled in a language otherthan English / Hindi. Any other irregularities which are considered invalid by RRB.
|Railway Recruitment Board Exam Date of Publication||18th January, 2014|
|RRB Recruitment Online Application Date & Time of Closing||17th February, 2014|
|RRB Recruitment Online Application Date of Written Examination :||15th June, 2014|
|Name of RRB||Website address & Telephone Numbers||RRB Applications to be addressed to||D.Ds & IPOs to be drawn in favour of||Local Language choice ( in addition to Hindi, English & Urdu )||Tentative Exam Towns|
|Ahmedabad||www. rrbahmedabad.gov.inPhone : 079 – 22940858||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, 1st Floor, Meter Gauge Rly, Station Building, Ahmedabad – 380 002||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Ahmedabad& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Ahmedabad &||Gujarati||Ahmedabad|
|Ajmer||www.rrbajmer.orgPhone : 0145 – 2423292||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, 2010, Nehru Marg, NearAmbedkar Circle, Ajmer – 305 028||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Ajmer& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Ajme r&||Gujarati, Punjabi||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota & Bikaner|
|Allahabad||www.rrbald.gov.inPhone : 0532 – 2430472||Member Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Opp. to GM / NCR Office Building, Near Subedarganj Rly. Hospital, Subedarganj, Allahabad – 211 033||& The Member Secretary-Railway Recruitment Board, Allahabad& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Allahabad& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Allahabad &||-||Lucknow|
|Bangalore||www.rrbbnc.gov.inPhone : 080 – 23330378||
The Member Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board,
18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 560 046
|& Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Bangalore& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Bangalore &||Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi & Konkani||Bangalore|
|Bhopal||www.rrbbhopal.gov.inPhone : 0755 – 2746660||
The Assistant Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board,
East Railway Colony, Bhopal – 462 053
|& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Bhopal & D.Ds -Payable at : & Bhopal &||Gujarati||Bhopal|
|Bhubaneswar||www.rrbbbs.gov.inPhone : 0674 – 2303015||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, D-79/80, Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751 023, Odisha.||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneshwar& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Bhubaneshwar& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Bhubaneshwar&||Odiya, Telugu||Bhubaneswar|
|Bilaspur||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.inPhone : 07752 – 247291||The Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Beside office of General Manager, S.E.C. Rly. Hqtrs. Office Complex, Bilaspur (C.G) Pin : 495 004||& The Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Bilaspur IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Bilaspur& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Bilaspur (C.G)&||Marathi & Oriya||Bilaspur, Raipu & Nagpur|
|Chandigarh||www rrbcdg.gov.inPhone : 0172 – 2793414,||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, SCO 34, Madhya Marg, 2nd Floor, Sector 7-C, Chandigarh -160 019||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Chandigarh& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Chandigarh&||Punjabi||Chandigarh|
|Chennai||www.rrbchennai.gov.inPhone : 044 – 28275323||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, No.5, Dr. PV. Cherian Crescent Rd., Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Chennai& & D.Ds – Payable at & Chennai&||Tamil & Telugu||Chennai, Tiruchy, Salem & Port Blair|
|Gorakhpur||www.rrbgkp.gov.inPhone : 0551 – 2201209||
The Assistant Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board, Station Road,
Gorakhpur, Pin 273 012
|& Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, Gorakhpur IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Gorakhpur& & D.Ds – Payable at & Gorakhpur||
|Gorakhpur & Lucknow|
|Guwahati||www.rrbguwahati.gov.inPhone : 0361 – 254 0815||The Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Station Road, Pan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam – Pin 781 001||& The Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Guwahati& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Guwahati& & D.Ds – Payable at & Maligaon||Assamese, Manipuri & Bengali||Guwahati|
|Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.inPhone : 0191 – 2476757||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar, Railway Colony West, Jammu-180 012||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Jammu& & D.Ds -Payable at & Jammu&||Punjabi||Jammu|
|Kolkata||www.rrbkolkata.gov.inPhone : 033 – 2543 2004,||
Railway Recruitment Board,
Metro Railway, AV Complex, (Chitpur),
(Opp. to R.G. Kar Medical College &
Hospital), R.G. Kar Road,
Kolkata – 700 037. West Bengal
& The Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Kolkata& & D.Ds -Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata Payable at & Kolkata&
|Bengali||Kolkata & Port Blair|
|Malda||www.rrbmalda.gov.inPhone : 03512 – 264567||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board/Malda, Kalibari Railway Colony, PO Jhaljhalia, District Malda, Pin-732 102, West Bengal||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Malda& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Malda& & D.Ds -Payable at & Malda&||Bengali||Malda|
|Mumbai||www.rrbmumbai.gov.inPhone : 022 – 23090422||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Divisional Office Compound, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 202||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Mumbai& & D.Ds -Payable at & Mumbai&||Marathi, Gujarati & Kannada||Murnbai|
|Muzaffarpur||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.inPhone : 0621 – 2213405||
The Assistant Secretary,
Railway Recruitment Board, Lichhi Bagan,
Muzaffarpur – 842 001
|& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Muzaffarpur & D.Ds -Payable at & Muzaffarpur||& nbsp;||Muzaffarpur|
|Patna||www. rrbpatna.gov.in Phone : 0612 – 2677680||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Mahendrughat, Patna – 800 004||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Patna& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Patna& & D.Ds -Payable at & Patna &||& nbsp;||Patna|
|Ranchi||www.rrbranchi.orgPhone : 0651 – 2462429, 2787114||The Member Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Railway Office Complex, Chutia Ranchi – 834 027 (Jharkhand)||& The Member Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Ranchi& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Ranchi& & D.Ds -Payable at : & Ranchi&||Oriya, Bengali||Ranchi|
|Secunderabad||rrbsecunderabad.nic.inwww.rrbsec.orgPhone : 040 – 27821663||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, South Lallaguda, Secunderabad – 500 017 A.P.||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Secunderabad& & D.Ds – Payable at : & Secunderabad&||Telugu, Marathi, Kannada & Oriya||Secunderabad & Hyderabad|
|Siliguri||www.rrbsiliguri.orgPhone : 0353 – 2663840||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri D.B.O Road, P.O Siliguri Town, Siliguri – 734004. (West Bengal)||& The Assistant Secretary Railway Recruitment Board, Siligur i& IPOs – Payable at : & HPO, Siliguri& & D.Ds -Payable at : & Siliguri&||Bengali & Assamese||Siliguri|
|Thiruvananthapuram||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.inPhone : 0471 – 2323357||The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Thampanoor (Near Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station) Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001||& The Assistant Secretary, Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram& IPOs – Payable at : & GPO, Thiruvananthapuram& & D.Ds -Payable at : & Thiruvananthapuram&||Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada||Thiruvan -thapuram & Kavaratti|