RRC Northern Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Recruitment 2012 Application Form
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
Closing Date & Time for RRC Northern Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Recruitment 2012 : 1700 hrs. of 15.10.2012.
For residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts, Panji, sub – division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands Closing Date & Time is 1700 hrs of 30.10.2012.
Whom to Apply RRC Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 :
The filled RRC NR Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Vacancy application form along with the required documents should be sent to the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
On the envelope containing the Northern Railway Group D Job application it should be clearly been written “ Application for Recruitment to the posts in Pay Band – 1 ( 5200 – 20200 ) + Grade Pay 1800/- ”, Employment Notice No. 220 – E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012.
The Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 application should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in NR Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.
Northern Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Recruitment Application Fee 2012 :
40/- ( forty only ) There are only two modes of paying fees for RRC Northern Railway Group D Examination 2012.
Candidates should select any one of the following :
A. Indian Postal Order of requisite value in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024. These instruments should not have been issued prior to 30.08.2012 and after closing of date of NR Railway Group D Exam application. ( or )
B. Applicants are first required to go to RRC website and download a print of Fee Payment Challan and fill up necessary details. ( In Duplicates ).
i) Northern Railway Group D Recruitment Application Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan in the Accounts no.3199333906.
ii) NR Railway Group D Vacancy Fee can also be deposited in any other Bank by using NEFT Code No CBIN0280311 as mentioned in the Fee Payment Challan.
iii) Duplicate Copy of this Challan is to be attached / enclosed along with the application form ( compulsory ).
iv) Payment by Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Particulars of fee payment either through Fee Payment Challan or through IPO should be mentioned below of RRC Northern Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Exam application form 2012.
The following categories are exempt from payment of RRC NR Railway Examination Fee 2012 :
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities.
- Women candidates.
- Candidates belonging to minority communities.
- Candidates belonging to backward classes having annual family income of less than 50,000/-.
- Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ).
Minorities means Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians ( Parsis ). For claiming waiver of NR Railway Group D examination fee, Minority candidates should furnish ‘ self declaration ’ as mentioned along with Northern Railway Group D Recruitment application form 2012. This form is available on our website. At the time of document verification such candidates claiming waiver of RRC NR Railway Group D examination fee will be required to furnish ‘ minority community declaration ’ affidavit on non – judicial stamp paper that he / she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
Economically backward classes means the candidates whose annual family income is less than 50,000/-. Such candidates have to submit Income Certificate in the format on the letter head of the issuing authority and enclose with the Northern Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 application.
RRC Northern Railway Group D Exam Application Form 2012 :
1. The Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 application should be downloaded from RRC NR Railway website on good quality A – 4 size bond paper ( 80 GSM ) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as Northern Railway Vacancy application form 2012.
2. Candidates should fill up the Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
3. Photographs :
one recent ( not earlier than three months from the date of NR Railway Group D Job application ) colour photograph of 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm size with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the Northern Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 application form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the NR Railway Group D Exam application indicating candidates name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject at any stage for pasting old / unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the Northern Railway Group D Recruitment application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
4. Candidate should write Correspondence Address in column no.1 of NR Railway application form, correspondence Address should be written in Block letter. It should be legible complete and with PIN code No. and should be written within prescribed space otherwise address on scanning would become illegible and it is likely the correspondence may get misplaced in transit.
5. The candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.1.
6. Candidates should write his / her name ( in Column 2 of application form ), father’s / husband’s name ( in column 3 ) in Capital Letter as given in Class – X certificate or ITI or equivalent certificate.
7. In column No.4 of the Northern Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 application form the candidate should indicate any clear / visible marks of identification on their body like ‘ a mole on the nose ’ or ‘cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The RRC NR Railway Group D Exam 2012 application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he / she does not indicate identification marks.
8. Candidates should write his / her Phone with STD code / Mobile No. in column 5 of RRC Northern Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Recruitment application form 2012.
9. In column 6, candidate should write his / her date of birth in digits beginning with date, month and year with one digit in each box. If any of these figure is single digit prefix zero to make it double digit, for example – if a candidate is born on 7th May, he / she should write 07 under date and 05 under month. Further candidate should write his / her attaining age as on 01.07.2012.
10. PWD ( PH ) candidates must mention code disability in column 7. If candidate is OH, he / she should write 1 on column 7 similarly HH and VH candidate should write 2 and 3 respectively. Further they should write percentage of their disability as mentioned in Disability Certificate. Visually impaired Candidates / those candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral palsy can avail the assistance of Scribe for writing answer on their behalf in Northern Railway Group D written examination, such candidates who want scribe during examination please write “ Y ” in last sub – column in Column 7 of NR Railway Group D Exam application form 2012.
11. In column 8 write appropriate code of Male ( 1 ) and ( 2 ) for Female.
12. In column 9 candidates should write relevant indicated code of their religion for example if candidate belongs to Muslim religion he / she should write 2 in the prescribed column.
13. Candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST communities should write appropriate code of their community in column 10. They should produce a community certificate in the format given in Northern Railway Group D Vacancy Notification 2012. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given in NR Railway Group D Recruitment Notification 2012. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self – declaration of non creamy layer status in the proforma given in Northern Railway Group D Job Notification 2012.
14. For age relaxation under any of the category mentioned in para 1.2 above, write the appropriate code in column 11 of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2012 application form.
15. In column 12,13, and 14 specific details as required may be mentioned.
16. The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.15 of the RRC NR Railway Group D Exam application form in his / her own running handwriting. Otherwise their Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 applications will be rejected.
17. The candidates should put their left hand thumb impression in printer ink only ( black / blue ) at the designated box in the Northern Railway Group D Recruitment application form 2012. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. NR Railway Group D Exam Applications without left hand thumb impression / with smudged will be summarily rejected.
18. In the prescribed space ( at right bottom ) of Northern Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 application, candidate must put his / her signature in full in running script in English and Hindi. Signature of the applicant must be specific so that it may not be copies easily. Signature in capital letters or open letters will not be accepted and the RRC Northern Railway Group D Exam 2012 application having such type of signature will be rejected summarily.
19. Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the Northern Railway Group D examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
Only One Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 Application Form :
Each candidate should send only one RRC NR Railway Group D Job application form 2012. Candidates submitting multiple Northern Railway applications will not be considered.
Enclosures to the RRC NR Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Recruitment Application Form 2012 :
Candidates should enclose self – attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
1. NR Railway Group D Examination Fee Payment Challan for deposition of fee or IPO.
2. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications from a authorized / approved Board / Institute.
4. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities on prescribed format and issued by the appropriate authority strictly for SC / ST and for OBC.
5. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying against PWD / PH quota.
6. Income certificate for economically OBC candidates availing fee concession.
7. Self – declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
Invalid Applications for Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 :
Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before sending their NR Railway Group D Exam applications.
Otherwise their Northern Railway Group D Recruitment applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons :
1. NR Railway Group D Vacancy Applications received before / after the closing date & time of employment notification.
2. Fee Payment Challan OR IPO deposited / issued before the date of NR Railway Group D notification or after closing date of employment notice will not be accepted and such Northern Railway Group D Exam application form will be rejected and amount forfeited.
3. RRC NR Railway Group D ( Non Technical ) Exam Applications not in the prescribed format or which are incomplete / illegible in any manner.
4. Candidates not in possession of the required educational qualifications on the date of applying or are underage / overage as on 01.01.2013.
5. More than one RRC Northern Railway Group D Recruitment 2012 application submitted by the same candidate.
6. NR Railway Vacancy 2012 Applications without photo / latest photo not being affixed.
7. Northern Railway Jobs 2012 Applications without the declaration being re-produced by the candidates in the NR Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 application.
8. NR Railway Exam Applications without signature or with signatures in capital letters or with different signatures at different places.
9. Left hand thumb impression not affixed or is blurred / smudged.
10. Copies of required enclosures as mentioned in para 7 not enclosed.
11. More than one application submitted in single envelope.
12. Northern Railway Group D Exam 2012 Applications, which are not sent to the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110024.
13. RRC NR Railway Group D Vacancy 2012 Applications which are filled in a language other than Hindi / English.
14. Identification marks column not filled up in Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway Group D Recruitment application form 2012.
15. Candidates name figuring in debarred list.