Schedule of NR Railway Group D Written Examination 2012
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
Click Here to View RRC NR Railway Exam Results
The candidates will be called for RRC NR Railway Group D written examination as per the first alphabet of their name mentioned in the Northern Railway Group D Exam application form 2012.
|Date of NR Railway Group D Written Exam 2012||Alphabet||Remarks|
|06th May, 2012||S||Reporting Time 10:00 AM and commencement of examination at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.|
|13th May, 2012||J, R|
|27th May, 2012||V, Q, M|
|03rd June, 2012||C, B, A|
|10th June, 2012||F, E, D, T, H, I, K, L|
|24th June, 2012||O, P, N, G, U, W, X, Y, Z|
1. NR Railway Group D Exam Admit Card to the Eligible candidates have been sent / are being dispatched to the mailing address given in the Northern Railway Group D Written Exam application form 2012.
2. In case of non – receipt of NR Railway Group D Exam Admit Card, Duplicate will be issued to Candidates ( who have to be present in person ). Such candidate will have to produce Original Photo as pasted in the NR Railway Group D Exam 2012 application and also carry a valid identity card such as Passport , Election Commission Identity Card or 10th mark sheet containing photo.
3. Date, Time and Venue of issuing NR Railway Group D Exam Duplicate Admit Card will be uploaded on the website.
4. For further enquiry candidates can contact the our Helpline Numbers :
07503019701, 07503019702, 07503019703, 07503019704, 07503019705 on any working day during 10 AM to 6 PM.
5. Roll No, Venue of NR Railway Group D examination is being uploaded in the candidate’s Bio – data page on RRC NR Railway website www.rrcnr.org.
Ineligible Candidates have already been advised rejection with remarks. ( Candidates however may check their Eligibility / Ineligibility Status displayed on www.rrcnr.org ).