North Western Railway Recruitment 2011 Application Form
Procedure for submission of nwr railway exam application, including Personal Data Sheet :
Candidate should carefully read the instructions given under this Employment Notice for filling up nwr railway recruitement 2013 application form. NWR Railway Recruitment 2013 Application (including Personal Data Sheet) should be made on a good quality white paper of A4 size (210mm x 297mm) using ONE SIDE ONLY. The candidate should use the FORMAT published in this Employment Notice only. The candidates are required to fill up all desired information with Blue / Black Ink Pen / Blue / Black Ball Point pen. The nwr railway exam application should be written either in English or Hindi, not in any other language.
The NWR Railway job application should be submitted under clear signatures of candidate applying. North Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Application received in any language other than Hindi / English, and with any correction / errasing in nwr railway application or any change in the format will be rejected summarily.
Candidate should mention “Application for Vacancies against Ex Servicemen quota in PB I 5200-20200 of Grade pay 1800 – North Western Railway” on the top of the envelope containing the application. Each candidate should submit his / her application in separate envelope.
The candidate should send nwr railway recruitment application duly filled in along with required documents by ORDINARY POST, at address mentioned above within the closing date and time positively. NWR Railway Recruitment 2013 Application received after due date & time, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered. Speed post / Courier / Registered AD envelopes will not be acknowledged / accepted.
Candidates who have already been debarred for applying / appearing in exams by any of the Railway Recruitment Board / Railway Recruitment Cell or other Government Recruiting agency, need not apply unless their debarration period expires before the last date of submission of nwr railway application 2013.
NWR Railway Recruitment Procedure 2013 :
1. Panel will be framed on the basis of length of military service.
2 No physical efficiency test / NWR Railway Written Test for this recruitment.
3. The North Western Railway Recruitment shall be on the basis of scrutiny of applications and on medically fit for the job being considered by Railway Doctor.
4. Ex serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible.
5. SC / ST / OBC category of ex serviceman so appointed shall be adjusted against their quota. However, if their number exceeds, the prescribed quota of reservation, the number in excess shall be adjusted against unreserved category. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC is made horizontal reservation as per policy.
6. The appointment of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable after antecedent verification and medical fitness as per rules.
7. Mere finding place on panel through scrutiny by RRC-NWR does not confer any right on the candidate for appointment.
Instructions for candidates on NWR Railway Recruitment 2013 :
1. The number of nwr railway vacancies 2013 shown are tentative and are liable to be increased or decreased.
2. Female candidates are also eligible. They may however note that the nature of duties may be arduous and may involve outdoor duties.
3. Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on North Western Railway after successful completion of training wherever prescribed.
4. Candidate should send his / her nwr railway application sufficiently in advance, before the last date as detailed in notification, to given address for RRC-NWR. North Western Railway Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery, whatsoever reason, at any stage of the selection / nwr railway recruitment process.
5. All candidates (within age limit as laid down for UR candidates), irrespective of community, will be considered for UR vacancies. However, against nwr group d vacancies of specific Community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered, and any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the nwr railway group d eligibility and other criteria. The RRC-NWR Ex Servicemen Quota Recruitment 2013 shall have all rights to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of nwr railway recruitment process, and in case some candidates find erroneously place on the panel or gets appointed, and discrepancy comes to knowledge at later stage then such candidate shall be liable to be summarily terminated from service without any notice or assigning reasons.
7. Free Journey Railway Pass :
A free Second Class Railway pass, from nearest railway station to Jaipur and back, will be issued to the candidates belonging to SC / ST communities for attending documents verification. All other candidates will have to bear their expenses for attending documents verification.
The tentative date for documents verification will be started from 30.09.2013 by RRC-NWR Railway Ex Servicemen Recruitment 2013. However fixed date for document verification for individual eligible candidates will be intimated by post.
Note : Mere issue of nwr railway exam call letter for documents verification by RRC-NWR does not confer any right for subsequent stages of group d ex servicemen recruitment process or placing names on the Panel.
Last date for submission of NWR Railway Ex Servicemen Quota Application 2013 : 13.08.2013, Time Upto : 17.00 HRS.