NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2010
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Head Quarter Office,
North Western Railway,
Jaipur – 302 017.
North Western Railway Applications are invited from Ex-Servicemen as detailed under Para 8.5, who are citizens of India and such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for 800 number of posts against Ex Servicemen Quota in Pay Band-I of 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of 1800/- (erstwhile group’D’) for different Division(s), Workshop(s), Unit(s) of North Western Railway.
The NWR Gangman Recruitment 2010 Application Form should be submitted on good quality plain paper, in the given /prescribed application & Datasheet format (enclosed) through ordinary post addressed to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment & Trainning), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Head Quarter Office, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur or may be dropped in the Application Box kept in the office at above mentioned address upto 17.00 hrs. of the last date i.e 20.12.2010 positively.
Last date for candidates living in Andaman-Nicobar-Lakshadweep islands shall be 30.12.2010 upto 17.00 hrs., repeat only for candidates living in Andaman-Nicobar-Lakshadweep islands. North Western Railway Applications received after last date and time will not be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “NWR Application Form for vacancies against Ex-Servicemen Quota in PB-I 5200-20200/- of Grade Pay 1800/- North Western Railway”. A candidate should submit only one NWR application form, even if he / she intends to be considered for more than one or all categories. Candidate should trying to use any influence or unfair means would be disqualified.
Candidates are advised to give their options in order of priority for categories and place of posting as per instructions given in para 5 and 6 as detailed below but it would not confer any right to the candidates to get appointment / posting at a particular place as per choice / priority. North Western Railway Administration reserves right to allot the post / place to selected candidates against any of the available posts / place as per administrative convenience.
1. Name / Category, scale of pay and Number of the posts for which recruitment is to be conducted alongwith reservation details.
|Code. No.||Post / Category||Pay Scale (Rewised)||Medical Classification||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total No. of NWR Vacancies|
|1.||Gangman||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||B-1||226||68||34||122||450|
|2.||Bridge Khallasi||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||B-1||13||03||02||07||25|
|3.||Traffic Khallasi||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||A-2||63||19||09||34||125|
|4.||Gatemen||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||A-2||26||07||04||13||50|
|5.||Coaching Khallasi||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||B-1||16||04||02||08||30|
|6.||Signal Khallasi||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||B-1||11||03||01||05||20|
|7.||Mechanic Khallasi / Cleaner||5200-20200/- + 1800/- GP||B-1||51||15||07||27||100|
Note : North Western Railway Vacancies indicated above are only tentative and are subject to change.
- SC : Scheduled Caste
- ST : Scheduled Tribe
- OBC : Other Backward Classes
- UR : Unreserved
- Ex-SM : Ex-Serviceman
- RRC : Railway Recruitment Cell
- NWR : North Western Railway
2. Educational Qualification for NWR 2010 : Minimum Educational Qualification is 8th Class Pass.
Academic qualification must be from a recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply.
3. Age Limit for NWR 2010, including relaxation provisions :
3.1 NWR Age Limit 2010 : 18 to 33 years as on 01/01/2011.
Age Relaxation :
- By Five Years for SC / ST and by Three years for OBC candidates in possession of valid certificates issued by the appropriate authority.
- Relaxation up to Five years will be given to the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan’80 to the 31st day of Dec’89, subject to production of a residential certificate from the appropriate authority of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 3 years, provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Government Service on civil side after availing of other benefits given to them as Ex-Servicemen for further employment are not eligible for Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of this recruitment and such a person will be deemed to be civil employee. Sons / Daughters / Wards of Ex-servicemen are not eligible to apply for the posts reserved for Ex servicemen.
- Ex Servicemen who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and those passed Army Class I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible.
- No relaxation will be permissible to SC / ST / OBC candidates against unreserved posts.
3.2 Proof of Age :
- A certificate issued by educational authority for VIIIth standard. (or)
- Matric certificate issued by Board. (or)
- School leaving certificate counter signed by Inspector of Schools / District Education Officer etc.
4. Names of the Divisions / Workshops / Units for which recruitment is being done :
Divisions : Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner.
Workshops : Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner.
5. Priority for choice of division / Workshop / Unit : Sr.No.1 of Personal Date Sheet.
Candidates are advised to fill up codes as given below for priority for place of posting :
|Division / Workshop / Unit||Jaipur Division||Ajmer Division||Jodhpur Division||Bikaner Division||Ajmer W/S||Jodhpur W/S||Bikaner W/S|
6. Priority for choice of category : In the Personal Data Sheet at Sr.No.2 Candidates are advised to fill up code number as given in column / para 1 of table.
7. NWR 2010 Exam Fees : Ex-servicemen are fully exempted from payment of any kind of fees.