North Central Railway CMP Doctor Walkin Interview 2014
State Entry Road,
Tele Fax : 011 – 23363469.
Website : www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in,
E – Mail : email@example.com
Northern Railway will hold walk-in-interview for engagement of 44 ( Forty four only ) full time Contract Medical Practioners ( CMPs ) Specialists / General Duty Doctors on contract basis for a duration of one year as per details given below :
Place of posting
|1||Delhi = 02||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Ghaziabad Main|
|2||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Jind|
|3||Ferozpur =13||General Duty||5||Divisional Hospital / Ferozpur|
|4||Specialist / Physician||1||1||Sub Divisional Hospital / Amritsar|
|5||Specialist / Surgeon||1||Sub Divisional Hospital / Amritsar|
|6||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Amritsar Workshop|
|7||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Baijnath Paprola|
|8||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Pathankot|
|9||Specialist / Physician||1||Health Unit / Ludhiana|
|10||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Jalandhar City|
|11||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Jalandhar Cantt|
|12||Lucknow = 08||Specialist / Orthopedics||1||Divisional Hospital / Lucknow|
|13||Specialist / Physician||1||Divisional Hospital / Lucknow|
|14||General Duty||1||Health Unit / LRS / Alambagh - Lucknow|
|15||General Duty||1||Health Unit / C W / Alambagh - Lucknow|
|16||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Jaunpur|
|17||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Barabanki|
|18||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Pratapgarh|
|19||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Rail Coach Factory / Raebareli|
|20||Moradabad = 12||General Duty||3||Divisional Hospital / Moradabad|
|21||Specialist / Physician||1||Divisional Hospital / Moradabad|
|22||Specialist / Orthopedics||1||Divisional Hospital / Moradabad|
|23||Specialist / Gynae||1||Divisional Hospital / Moradabad|
|24||General Duty||1||Health Unit / South Colony / Moradabad|
|25||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Laksar|
|26||General Duty||1||Health Unit / OGS / Jharipani|
|27||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Balamau|
|28||General Duty||1||Health unit / Shahjahanpur|
|29||General Duty||1||Road Mobile Van / Health Unit / Roza|
|30||Ambala Cantt = 09||Specialist / Orthopedics||1||Divisional Hospital / Ambala Cantt|
|31||General Duty||4||Divisional Hospital / Ambala Cantt|
|32||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Saharanpur|
|33||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Shimla|
|34||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Kalka|
|35||General Duty||1||Health Unit / Chandigarh|
SC = 09, ST = 05, OBC = 12, General = 18 : Total = 44.
1. Depending on administrative exigencies, Railway Administration reserves the right to modify number / distribution of vacancies as indicated above.
2. Contract is extendable upto total number of 10 terms for doctors from the open market and upto total number of 05 terms for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors on year to year basis or till they attain 65 years of age, which ever is earliest.
Date, Time & Venue of walk-in-interview & Medical Examination
Interested candidates can appear in the Northern Railway walk-in-interview 2014 followed by Medical.
|Walk-in-interview and Medical Examination|
|05th August, 2014||10.00 AM||CMD's office, Northern Railway Headquarters Office, Baroda House, New Delhi|
|08th August, 2014||10.00 AM||Divisional Hospital / Northern Railway / Ambala Cantt|
|11th August, 2014||10.00 AM||Divisional Hospital / Northern Rail way / Moradabad|
|13th August, 2014||10.00 AM||Divisional Hospital / Northern Railway / Lucknow|
|20th August, 2014||10.00 AM||Officers Rest House, Northern Railway, Opposite Amritsar Railways Station, Amritsar|
1. Candidate should submit their application in duplicate on the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith latest by 10.30 AM at the respective venue mentioned above on the date of Northern Railway walk-in-interview 2014.
2. In case it is not possible to interview / medically examine all the candidates on the nominated day, they will be interviewed / medically examined on the next working day / days. Thus, the candidates should make their own arrangement for stay for a period of two days and come prepared accordingly.
Northerb Railway Remuneration :
Consolidated remuneration at the rate of 55,000/- for General Duty Doctor and 65,000/- for Specialist doctors per month will be admissible, if Govt, accommodation is not provided. If Govt, accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the.
Remuneration for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
Consolidated remuneration at the rate of 46,000/- per month will be admissible ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn should not exceed the last pay drawn ), if Govt, accommodation is not provided. If Govt, accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
Age limits :
Candidates should not have competed more than 50 years of age as on 01.01.14. However, age relaxation of 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
Age for Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
Candidates should not have completed more than 63 years & 06 months of age as on 01.01.2014.
(i) For General Duty Doctors : MBBS degree ( with completion of internship ) for any University / institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
(ii) For specialists Doctors : Post Graduate degree / diploma in the subject concerned from any University / Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
For Specialist Medical Practioners, three years experience is Essential. For General Duty Doctors, candidates with experience will be given preference.
1. The doctors so engaged on contract basis will not be allowed private practice. The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter as a matter of right. Candidates should bring their application form alongwith original and attested copies of all certificates & mark-sheets. No TA / DA is admissible.
2. The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospitals / Health Units located at different stations on. Administration reserves the right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs. The CMP Specialist doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration in addition to their specialty work. Unfilled posts of specialists wilfbe filled up by General Duty Medical Praqtioners.
3. The places of notified vacancies can be changed as per requirement of the administration. The notification can be down loaded from Northern Railway’s website : www.nr.railnet.gov.in/dept/personnel/pnew.html. After approval of the panel by competent authority, the panel will be uploaded at NR’s website : www.nr.railnet.gov.in/dept/personnel/pnew.html. Suitable candidates will be intimated through speed-post, Telephone calls and SMS to report at Northern Railway.
Northern Railway Walk in Interview Terms & conditions :
a. Engagement of doctors would be on contract basis initially for a period of one year on annual basis up to a maximum of 10 terms as per administrative requirement on the basis of assessment of performance of CMPs. However, services of these doctors can be terminated even before the expiry of one year after giving 15 days’ notice on either side.
b. Railway Administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever. The services rendered as contract doctor is a stop gap arrangement and will not be taken into consideration in case of their selection through UPSC.
c. It will also not confer upon them any right for regularization or permanent absorption in the Railways. The engagement shall purely be on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins or on the Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors attaining the age of 65 years, which ever is earliest. Contract is liable to be terminated, if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
Terms & conditions for Retired Railway doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors :
i) Engagement of Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors as CMPs shall be for a maximum of 05 ( five ). The contract shall be entered into for a period of one year or less from the date of entering into the contract subject to completion of 65 years of age. The engagement shall purely be on contract basis for a period of one year or till a regular incumbent joins or on the Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors attaining the age of 65 years, which ever is earliest.
ii) The Retired Railway Doctors & Central / State Govt. Retired Doctors engaged as Contract Medical Practioner shall not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. During the validity of the contract, the CMP shall be at liberty to tenninate the on any ground by giving 15 days notice to the Railways.
iii) Railway Administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever. Contract is liable to be terminated, if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.