Latest Recruitment in ECR Railway Recruitment 2011
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
2nd Floor, South Block,
ECoR Sadan Samant Vihar,
Orissa – 751 017.
Date of Issue of ECR Railway Application Form is 24.12.2010.
Closing Date for Receipt of ECR Railway Application Form is 24.01.2011, 17.00 Hrs.
(For residents of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep : Closing Date: 31.01.2011 Closing Time: 17.00 Hrs.)
Recruitment Against Ex-Servicemen Quota in Group
East Coast Railway Recruitment Applications are invited from eligible Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below for filling up the following Group ‘D’ vacancies in Pay Band-1 of 5200-200 with Grade Pay of 1800/- in East Coast Railway.
Application of East Coast Railway in prescribed format shoud be sent by ordinary post addressed to :
The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
East Coast Railway Headquarters,
Office of the Chief Personnel,
‘C’ Floor, ECoR Sadan,
Samant Vihar, PO-Mancheswar,
Orissa – 751 017.
Candidates can send their filled in application form upto 17.00 hrs. on the closing date i.e. 24.01.2011. Alternatively, application can also be into the Application Drop Box available in the office of Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor EcorSadan, Samant Vihar, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751 017″ upto 17.00 Hrs the closing date i.e. 24.01.2011.
The envelope containing the application should be Clearly superscribed “Application against Ex-Servicemen Quota – Employment Notice No.ECoR/RRC Rectt./Ex.SM”:
|Category No||Name of the Post||Name of the Division & No. of Vacancies|
While there are no posts exclusively reserved for SC / ST / OBC communities Ex-servicemen belonging to these communities will be adjusted against the SC / ST / OBC vacancies in the respective categories.
2. ECR Railway Eligibility Criteria : Ex-Servicemen who have retired after putting in 15 years of service and have passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent are eligible to apply
3. Age as on 01.01.2011 :
- For UR candidates : 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years
- For SC / ST candidates : 38 years + extent of military service +3 years
- For OBC candidates : 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
4. ECR Railway Recruitment Exam Fee : There is no examination fee.
5. ECR Railway Recruitment 2011 Selection Procedure : The names of eligible candidates will be arrange in the order of merit on the basis of total length of military service and ex-Servicemen to the extent of vacancies will be called for verification of original documents. After Verification of document a final panel will be prepared from this list. There will be no written examinatioi interview or Physical Efficiency Test.
6. East Coast Railway Medical Examination : The candidate selected for particular category of post will be medically examined in the prescribed medical standard. On those candidates who clear the medical test would be offered appointment. Candidates allotted to a particular category of post with a higher medical classification will not be considered for any alternative post with lower medical classification in the event of their medical unfitness.
7. Address for submitting ECR Railway applications : Application of ECR Railway should be sent by Post to the following address :
The Dy CPO (Recruitment),
2nd Floor, ECoR Sadan, Samant Vihar,
Orissa – 751 017.
Alternatively, application can be dropped directly in Drop Box available at the above address.
8. Application form for ECR Railway Recruitment :
(i) Fill the application after carefully reading the employment notice.
(ii) Submit the application in the format prescribed at Annexure-I on good quality A-4 size (210mm x 297mm) white paper using One side only. ECR Railway Applications in any other format would be rejected.
(iii) ECR Railway Application should be filled up by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in English / Hindi using blue / black ball point pen without leaving any column Applications with typed entries are not acceptable.
(iv) Applicant should give his / her full signature in running hand in the box below the photograph affixed at the top of the application, and at the end of the application form. Short signature and signature in capital letters and separate letters are not acceptable.
(v) Applicant should submit two clear left thumb impressions in the spa provided in the application. Applications without two left thumb impressions or with smudge partial impressions are not acceptable.
(vi) Applicant should write in his / her own handwriting the sample declaration statement in the space provided in the application form. Application without the written declaration are not acceptable.
(vii) Applicant should firmly affix on the application one recent clear passport size photograph (not older than 3 months) revealing the full face. Photos should not be attested. Applications with the faded, unclear photos are not acceptable.
(viii) Applicant should submit one additional photograph by firmly stitching it on the top left corner of the application form,
(ix) Applicant should enclose with the application a set of legible xerox copies of all certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted officer, in proof of educational qualification, age, SC / ST / OBC etc.
(x) Candidates belonging SC / ST community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – ‘A’ this notification. Candidates belonging to OBC community should also produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure-’B’ to this notification. In addition, OBC Candidates should also submit a declaration given in Annexure-’C’.
(xi) Applicant should enclose a copy of the discharge certificate / book, proof of possessing Army Class-I certificate or equivalent along with the application.
(xii) Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing application as follows : “ECR Railway Application against Ex-Servicemen Quota – Employment Notice No.ECoR/RRC/Rectt./Ex.SM”.