Online Application Form for East Central Railway Recruitment in RRC 2012
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
East Central Railway Recruitment 2012 Application Fee :
i. 40/- ( forty only ) payable in a form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of the following address payable at Patna Remittance of ECR Railway examination fee in any other form will not be accepted and East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 application shall be summarily rejected solely on this ground. Indian Postal Order (s) should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of ECR Railway notification.
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
ii. Candidates should write their name and address on the place provided on the Indian postal order ( IPOs ). East Central Railway Examination Fees is not refundable and it cannot be adjusted for another ECR Railway examination under any circumstances.
The following categories are exempted from payment of ECR Railway examination fee :
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities,
- Women candidates,
- Candidates belonging to minority communities,
- Candidates belonging to economically backward classes having annual family income of less than 50,000/-,
- Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) or Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates.
Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians ( Parsis ). For claiming waiver of examination fee, Minorities candidates should furnish ‘ self declaration ’ as mentioned in annexure-7 along with application form. At the time of document verification such candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘ minority community declaration ’ affidavit on non – judicial stamp paper that he / she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
Economically backward classes means the candidates whose annual family income is less than 50, 000/-. Such candidates have to submit Income Certificate in the format on the letter head of the issuing authority and enclose with the East Central Railway Vacancy application form 2012.
Mode of ECR Railway Vacancy Application Form 2012 :
1. Candidates should submit the RRC ECR Railway Job applications either in Hindi or in English in the format to East Central Railway Notification. RRC ECR Railway Vacancy Application having any change in the format will be rejected.
2. The RRC ECR Railway Vacancy 2012 application should be on good quality A – 4 size bond white paper ( 210 mm x 297 mm, 80 GSM ) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as East Central Railway Recruitment 2012 applications.
3. Candidates should ensure that ECR Railway Job application is on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. Candidates using printed East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format. The ECR Railway Recruitment application form can also be downloaded and printed from RRC’s website www.rrcecr.gov.in.
4. Candidates should fill up the RRC ECR Railway Vacancy 2012 application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2012.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given RRC ECR Railway Vacancy notification 2012. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given.
7. Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the RRC ECR Railway examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over, are not eligible to apply.
8. Candidates should send their ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell / ECR shall not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of East Central Railway Job applications.
9. Candidates are required to copy the following para ( Declaration ), in his / her own handwriting , in space providing at column 19 in the RRC ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 Application format “ I hereby declare that all the particulars given above by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I am aware that in the event of any information furnished by me is found false / incorrect at any stage, my candidature will be rejected summarily and I am also liable for criminal action. I will abide by the instructions given in the East Central Railway Recruitment notification.” If the candidate does not copies the above para in column 19 of the ECR Railway Job application form, his application shall be rejected summarily solely on this ground.
10. Candidate should put Signature, Place and date of filling of East Central Railway Recruitment 2012 application at the bottom of the RRC ECR Railway 2012 Vacancy Application form at the assigned place. Signature of the applicant must be specific so that the same may not be copied easily. Signature in Capital letters or open letters will not be accepted and the ECR Railway 2012 Job applications having such type of signatures will be rejected summarily.
11. Candidate should put clear and readable Left Thumb Impression ( LTI ) in the specified box of the East Central Railway 2012 Recruitment application form. If the candidate does not put his LTI at all or puts partial LTI or blurred / smudged LTI or such LTI which is not readable, his ECR Railway 2012 Vacancy application shall be rejected summarily solely on this ground.
12. Further, if the applicant leaves the East Central Railway 2012 Recruitment application unsigned or he / she signs in capital letters, his ECR Railway Job application shall be rejected summarily solely on this ground.
Whom to Apply East Central Railway Recruitment 2012 :
1. The filled in ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 application along with the required documents should be addressed to the following address (or ) dropped in the Application Box / Room at Railway Recruitment Cell office, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011 Bihar upto 18.00 hours of the closing date i.e 10.10.2012 on all working days i.e except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
East Central Railway,
Polson Complex, Digha Ghat,
Patna – 800 011,
2. On the envelope containing the East Central Railway 2012 Recruitment application this should be clearly been written “ Application for Recruitment to The Posts in Pay Band – 1 + Grade Pay 1800/- ”, Employment Notice No. RRC/ECR/GP 1800/1/2012.
Physically Handicapped candidate should mention ‘ Physically Handicapped Candidate ’ at the top right side of the envelope.
3. The candidate should send RRC ECR Railway Vacancy 2012 application duly filled in along with required documents by Ordinary Post, so as to reach RRC / ECR office within the closing date positively. East Central Railway 2012 Recruitment Application received after closing date, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered. Speed post / Courier / Registered AD envelopes will not be acknowledged and will be treated as received by ordinary post.
4. Candidates who have been debarred from appearing in any of the Railway Recruitment Board / Railway Recruitment Cell Examination need not apply unless their debar period expires by the closing date.
Only One East Central Railway Job Application Form 2012 :
Each candidate should send only one ECR Railway Job application. Candidates submitting multiple East Railway 2012 Vacancy applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered East Central Railway appointment later on.
Enclosures to the East Central Railway Recruitment 2012 Application Form :
Candidates should enclose self – attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed. All enclosed certificates which are in language other than Hindi or English should be translated to Hindi or English alongwith attested Xerox copies of originals.
1. A passport size photograph ( not older than 01 months ) without wearing cap & goggles / coloured glasses is to be pasted on the East Central Railway Vacancy application form 2012.
2. Indian Postal Order towards the RRC ECR Railway examination fee of 40/-, wherever applicable.
3. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class pass or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
4. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications.
5. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities.
6. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
7. Income certificate for economically backward class candidates availing fee concession.
8. Self – declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
9. Non – creamy layer certificate from OBC candidates.
Invalid RRC East Central Railway Vacancy Applications :
RRC ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 Applications which suffer from the following deficiencies will be rejected. The list is only illustrative and not exhaustive.
1. East Central Railway Job Applications received after the closing date and time.
2. Indian Postal orders not enclosed or issued before the date of East Central Railway Recruitment notification or Indian Postal Order(s) for lesser amount than 40/- is enclosed, wherever required.
3. RRC East Central Railway Job Applications not in the prescribed format or which are incomplete in any manner.
4. Candidates not in possession of the required educational qualifications on the date of RRC ECR Railway 2012 Job application. Educational Qualification certificates, if issued in language other then Hindi or English, it’s translated copy in English / Hindi, duly signed by the candidate must be attached otherwise RRC East Central Railway Job applications will be rejected summarily treating them as Railway Recruitment Cell ECR Railway Vacancy applications without enclosures.
5. Candidate underaged / overaged as on 01.01.2013.
6. More than one ECR Railway Vacancy 2012 application submitted by the same candidate. In this case all such East Central Railway Job applications shall be rejected.
7. East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 Applications without the required photo / photo not affixed / Xerox copy of photo affixed.
8. ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 Applications without the declaration being re – produced by the candidate in the East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 application.
9. East Central Railway Job Applications without signature of candidate.
10. Left hand thumb impression not affixed or is blurred / smudged / partial / not readable.
11. Copies of required enclosures as mentioned.
12. More than one RRC East Central Railway Exam application submitted in one envelope.
13. East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 Applications which are not addressed to the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RRC ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
East Central Railway,
Polson Complex, Dighaghat,
Patna – 800 011.
14. RRC ECR Railway Recruitment 2012 Applications which are filled in a language other than Hindi / English.
15. Any other irregularity deficiency noticed and considered invalid by the RRC.
Instructions for the Candidates :
1. The number of ECR Railway vacancies shown is provisional and is liable to be increased or decreased.
2. Female Candidates are also eligible. They may however note that the nature of duties may be arduous and may involve out door duties.
3. Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on East Central Railway.
4. All candidates, irrespective of community will be considered for UR Vacancies. However, against East Central Railway vacancies of specific community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered and any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria. The RRC / ECR shall reject East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of RRC ECR Railway recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be summarily removed from service.
1. A copy of the employment notification, ECR Railway Recruitment Application Format, are also placed on the official website of RRC, East Central Railway www.rrcecr.gov.in.
2. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the East Central Railway Vacancy Application form for future reference.
3. For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Central Administrative Tribuanl, Patna only.
4. In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
5. RRC / ECR shall not be held responsible for any inadvertent error or mistake.
Free Journey Railway Pass :
A Free second class Railway pass from nearest railway station to the place of ECR Railway examination and back will be issued to the candidates belonging to SC / ST communities only for appearing in the East Central Railway Written Examination / Physical Efficiency Test. All other candidates shall bear their own traveling and other expenses.
Railway Recruitment Cell’s Decision Final :
The decision of RRC / ECR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the RRC East Central Railway Vacancy 2012 applications, issue of free rail passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centre, allotment of post / places to selected candidates and all other matters related with conduct of RRC ECR Railway recruitment process will be final and binding on the candidates, and no enquiry or correspondence will be entered in this connection.
Important Caution :
Beware of touts, job racketeers and impersonators trying to deceive the candidates by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair or unethical means. The only authorized website of RRC / ECR is www.rrcecr.gov.in where information / notices regarding the above East Central Railway recruitment are posted from time to time. Please do not believe or Act on any other websites. Candidates will be selected purely as per merit. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap.