DMRC New Delhi Executive / Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2014
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
Fire Brigade Lane,
New Delhi – 110001,
Board No : 23417910 / 12,
Fax : 23417921,
Website : www.delhimetrorail.com.
Recruitment for Executive & Assistant Engineers in DMRC New Delhi 2014
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality who have retired from Indian Railways ( IR ) and Central Public Works Department ( CPWD ) for post of Assistant Manager / Executive Engineer in DMRC on Re – Employment basis initially for a period of one year extendable upto three years :
Post : Executive Engineer / Assistant Engineer.
Post Code : XEN / Civil & AEN / Civil.
Posts : 24 ( Twenty Four ) Posts.
Age Limit : 62 Years - Maximum Age Limit on 01st December, 2015.
Pay Scale :
i. 52790/- at XEN level and 41060/- at AEN level – for officers selected for DMRC Delhi / NCR Office.
ii. At the minimum of the pay scale of 20600 – 46500 ( Assistant Engineer ) or 24900 – 50500 ( Executive Engineer ), as the case may be, for officers opted / selected for consultancy works outside Delhi / NCR.
Mode of Induction : Re – Employment.
1. Executive Engineers / Assistant Engineers who have retired / are going to retire in the next two years ( i.e upto 31st December, 2016 ) or have retired from / working with Indian Railways / CPWD.
2. Should be in grade 15600 - 39100 ( GP – 6600 ) / ( GP – 5400 ) in CDA, for XEN / AEN, and have retired from the same grade.
Selection Process :
The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes – Personal Interview followed by Medical examination for candidates selected for Consultancy Office outside Delhi / NCR. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility, experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1 : 5.
Medical Examination :
The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in DMRC prior to joining. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
Schedule of Selection Process :
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 15th January, 2015. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 30th January, 2015. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates.
2. The interview will tentatively start in first / second week of February 2015, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
3. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively one week after holding of interview.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss / delay in post. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
6. The candidate who are presently working and will be retiring by 2016 will have to submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will resign / take Voluntary Retirement from the existing post to take up re – employment with DMRC.
Application Form :
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure I. All relevant documents can be attached with the application regarding.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 15th January, 2015, positively by speed post. The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied to : General Manager ( HR ), 3rd Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Important Note :
* Candidates selected on re – employment basis for DMRC Delhi Office will be eligible for consolidated fee only. Candidates who have opted for and are selected for DMRC Consultancy office outside Delhi / NCR will be eligible for IDA pay scale and pay fixed at the minimum of the pay scale with DA ( prevalent ) + 45% Perks + 30% / 20% HRA / Company lease + other allowances applicable to re – employed in DMRC.