Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 :
DMRC advertisement may be read in continuation to this office advertisement No. ADVT No DMRC / PERS / 22 / HR / 2013 ( 61 ) dated 25 / 11 / 13 for POST CODE – 07 ( Accounts Assistant / Finance / PH ). The total number of vacancies are 6 ( 02 – OH, 02 – VH, and 02 – Hearing Handicapped ( HH ) ( earlier HH has been inadvertently printed as PH ).
1. The complete filled in DMRC application form should reach this office latest by 14th February, 2014.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website tentatively on 4th March, 2014.
Details of the DMRC Recruitment 2014 :
|Post Code||Name of Post||Total No of posts||Pay Scale and Remuneration||Education Qualification||Maximum Age as on 1st July ,2013||Medical Fitness Standard**||Mode of Selection|
|1||Accounts Assistant ( Finance ) for Delhi On Direct recruitment basis.
Post : AA / Fin / PH
OH – 2
VH – 2
HH – 2
| 10170 – 18500 ( IDA ) Basic Pay + 35 % Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + 30% HRA as applicable.
Life and accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance, etc
with 60% marks
|28 years ( with relaxation of
age of 10 years
for PH candidates, 13
OBC and 15
SC / ST )
|C – 1
Cee – One
|Interview and paragraph writing|
* – All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease.
** The detailed medical standards are available on website – career link.
Reservation for Persons with Disability ( PWD ) :
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, vide their notification; dated 22.6.2007 published in Extra Ordinary Gazette of India has granted the exemption for all technical posts which involve requirement of public safety from the purview of Section 33 of the Persons with Disability Act, 1995. As such, Reservation for PH candidates is provided in post code 07.
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services / posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government ( Format is attached in ANNEXURE III ).
Candidates falling in the following categories of the disabled may apply for the post :
OA – One arm affected ( Right or Left ) – (a) impaired reach; (b) weakness of grip; ataxia
BL – Both legs affected but not arms, OL – One leg affected ( Right or Left ), PD – Partially deaf,
D – Deaf, B – Blind, LV – Low Vision.
Note : Candidates claiming to be Physically Handicapped must submit certificate in prescribed format and should be issued by prescribed authority only.
The Selection process, Medical Examination, Character & Antecedents, Surety Bond, Pay & Emoluments, Concessions & Relaxations, payment of application fee, are the same as detailed in our original advertisement dated 25 / 11 / 13.
Schedule of DMRC 2014 Selection Process :
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 14th February, 2014.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website tentatively on 04th March, 2014. We intend calling candidates in the range of 6 to 8 times the number of vacancies for Interview, after screening of their applications based on final marks obtained in the qualifying 3 years degree course examination.
3. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying examination with requisite % of marks and PH Certificate along with the SC / ST / OBC Certificates ( OBC Certificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year ).
4. The interview will be tentatively held on 21st March, 2014 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. Separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
5. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by 31st March, 2014.
6. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination ( within one week of uploading of result ) in the prescribed standard, and keeping in view the PH requirement.
7. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
8. Incase a candidate wishes to apply to more than one post, He / she may fill separate application for each post in separate envelope along with the requisite fee for each post. Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
9. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in. In case a candidate is already employed in a Govt. / PSU organization, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview.
Delhi Metro Rail Application Form 2014 :
1. Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure – I enclosing a non – refundable crossed Demand Draft of SBI Bank only drawn in favour of DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED, payable at New Delhi ( Code No., 5715 ) indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name, post applied & address, telephone no. if any.
2. Demand Draft payable at locations other than Delhi / New Delhi will not be accepted. MO / PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates are advised to check the details of Demand Draft carefully before enclosing it with the application form. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee. The candidate should come prepared to stay in Delhi for more than one day at their own expenses in case the selection process takes longer than one day.
4. The Eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 14th February, 2014 positively by SPEED POST only to :
The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with :
Name of the post & post code. and Category – UR / OBC / SC / ST / PH ( as the case may be ).
General Manager ( HR ),
Fire Brigade Lane,
New Delhi – 110001.