Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Technician Burdwan Recruitment 2012
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities :
Closing Date & Time for CLW Recruitment Application Form 2012 : 17.30 hrs. of 05.11.2012.
For candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J & K, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakhsadweep Islands and those residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of CLW Job applications by ordinary post is 17.30 hrs. of 20.11.2012.
1. Applications are invited in the prescribed format to Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Vacancy notification ( on good quality A – 4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only ) from eligible Indian nationals who come under the definition of Persons with Disabilities as defined in para 4 of CLW Job notification for filling up the under mentioned Group ‘ C ’ posts in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
2. Details of Categories and Vacancies for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works 2012 :
|Cat. No.||Post Name, Pay Band & Grade Pay ( )||No. of Vacancies||No. of PHP Quota||Categories of Disabled Suitable for Jobs||** Age as on 01.01.2013||Medical Standards||Qualification|
|1.||Technician III ( Mechanical Fitter ) PB – I 5200 – 20, 200/- GP – 1900/-||02||00||00||02||OH||18 to 40||C – 1||Matriculation pass plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT in the trade of Fitter.|
|2.||Technician III ( Electrical Fitter ) PB – 1 5200 – 20, 200/- GP 1900/-||02||00||00||02||OH||18 to 40||C – 1||Matriculation pass plus course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT in the trade of Electrician.|
Candidates below matriculation need not apply.
Abbreviations Stands for :
- SC : Scheduled Castes,
- ST : Scheduled Tribes,
- OBC : Other Backward Classes,
- UR : Un – reserved,
- PWD : Persons with Disabilities,
- VH : Visually handicapped,
- HH : Hearing handicapped,
- OH : Orthopaedically Handicapped,
- PB : Pay Band,
- GP : Grade Pay,
- SCVT : State Council of Vocational Training,
- NCVT : National Council of Vocational Training,
- C1, : Standard of medical examination before appointment,
- ITI : Industrial Training Institute.
(i) Relaxation in upper age limit is given to OBC candidates by 3 years and to SC / ST candidates by 5 years.
3. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment Application Fee 2012 : Nil.
4. Persons with Disabilities ( PWD ) :
1. Definition of categories of Disabilities :
(a) (i) Locomotors Disability : ‘ Locomotors disability ’ means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of Cerebral palsy.
(ii) Cerebral Palsy : ‘ Cerebral Palsy ’ means a group of non progressive conditions of a person characterised by abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the prenatal or infant period of development.
(iii) All the cases of Orthopaedically handicapped persons would be covered under the category of ‘ Locomotors disability or cerebral palsy ’.
2. Degree of Disability for Reservation :
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40 per cent of relevant disability. Candidates have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in the format given.
The candidates as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking along with the application confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. In case it transpires later that he / she did not fulfil any of the laid down eligibility criteria or there has been suppression of material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled irrespective of the result of examination. The candidate shall be responsible for any misconduct on the part of the scribe brought by him / her.
The undertaking, as given should be submitted by the handicapped candidates / whose writing speed is effected by Cerebral palsy, along with his / her CLW Recruitment 2012 application.
3. Authority competent to issue disability certificate :
The competent authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government as per proforma prescribed.
5. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2012 Application Form :
1. The filled in CLW Vacancy 2012 application form complete all respects along with the required documents should be addressed to the following address :
Chief Personnel Officer,
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works,
PO – Chittaranjan, Dist – Burdwan ( West Bengal ) Pin – 713 331.
2. Envelopes containing the applications should be super scribed “ Application for Recruitment of persons with disabilities ( SRD ) Employment Notice No. GMA/MR/PH/2/Pt.V category No.__________ post_______________ ( indicate the category No. and name of the post applied ).
3. The application should be sent by ordinary posts as to reach this office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above.
The filled in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2012 application can also be dropped in the boxes kept at Dy.GM’s Office, CLW, Chittaranjan.
4. Each candidate should send only one application for one category or categories of posts. Candidates submitting multiple CLW Recruitment 2012 applications for the same category no / post name will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered appointment later on.
5. Candidate should, however, note that CLW may hold written examination for the posts notified in the notification simultaneously on the same day. Candidates are advised to apply accordingly.
6. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Selection Process 2012 :
1. The selection shall be made strictly as per merit on the basis of a written examination consisting of multiple choice objective type questions pertaining to General awareness. Arithmetic, General intelligence and Reasoning and Technical subjects ( as applied for ).
2. Duration of the examination is likely to be 90 minutes with 100 questions.
3. There will be negative marking 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. The syllabus for the written examination will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and / or technical qualifications prescribed for the post.
5. Railway Administration, at its discretion may hold additional written test(s) if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by railway Administration.
6. The date, time and venue of the written examination will be fixed by the Railway Administration and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination and change of centre / venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. Based on the performances of candidates in the written examination candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for document verification in the main list. In addition. 30% extra candidates will also be called as standby candidates and they shall be considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the main list. During document verification candidates will have to produce their original certificates.
8. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her passing requisite medical fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway medical authority, final verification of educational certificates community certificate and verification of antecedent / character of the candidates.
7. Invalid Applications for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2012 :
Candidates are requested to read all instructions carefully before sending their CLW Vacancy 2012 applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons.
1. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment Applications received after the closing date and time.
2. CLW Applications not in the prescribed format or which are incomplete / illegible in any manner.
3. Candidates not in possession of required educational qualifications on the date of applying.
4. The candidate is underage / overage as on 01.01.2013.
5. More than one Chittaranjan Locomotive Works application submitted by the same candidate.
6. CLW Vacancy Applications without latest photo not being affixed.
7. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2012 Applications without the declaration being re-produced by the candidates in their own handwriting in the space provide for in the application.
8. CLW Job Application without signature or with signatures in capital letters or with different signatures at different places.
9. Thumb impression not affixed or is blurred / smudged.
10. Copies of required enclosures as mentioned in para 10 not enclosed.
11. More than one application submitted in single envelope.
12. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Application which is not addressed to the following address :
Chief Personnel Officer,
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, PO : Chittaranjan,
Dist – Burdwan, Pin – 713 331.
13. Category / post not filled up or incorrectly filled up.
14. Identification marks column not filled up in CLW Recruitment 2012 application form.
15. Candidates name figuring in debarred list.
16. Any other irregularity noticed that are considered invalid by the Railway Administration.
8. Enclosures to the Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Application Form 2012 :
Candidates should enclose self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
1. School leaving certificate ( class X ) ,as accepted proof of date of birth.
2. Certificates in proof of academic / technical qualifications.
3. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities issued by the prescribed authority.
4. Physically Disability certificates issued by the prescribed authority.
5. Declaration by visually handicapped / those affected by cerebral palsy requiring the assistance of a scribe issued by the prescribed authority.
6. Two self addressed envelopes ( size 26 x 12 cm ) should be enclosed. One of them should be affixed with 5/- Postage stamp.
10. Copy of the employment notification, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works application format are also displayed on the website of CLW www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
11. Caution :
Candidates are cautioned to be aware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive them by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair or unethical means. Candidates will be selected purely as per merit. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Outside influence / canvassing by the candidate in any form will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature.