CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Selection Procedure for Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 :
1. CR Railway Selection will be conducted through Trial and Interview.
2. Candidates must bring original certificates of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Sports related Certificates on the day of trial and interview, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
3. No TA / DA / Accommodation will be provided during trial / interview. Candidates should bring their own sports kit. A candidate may have to stay for 2 – 3 days during selection for which he / she has to make his / her own arrangements. The Railway Administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone trial / interview, change the place or cancel the trial due to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
4. The successful candidates will be posted at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to availability of Central Railway vacancies.
Application Procedure for Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 :
1. CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 Application may be submitted in the Proforma enclosed. Candidates are advised to ensure that the Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2013 application is legible, written in their own handwriting ( English / Hindi ) on only one side of the paper, dated and signed. They should use only international numerals ( 1, 2, 3, etc. ). They should put their normal ( English / Hindi ) signature in the CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment application form 2013.
2. Sports persons, who fulfill the above eligibility conditions, may send their CR Railway Sports Quota Vacancy applications enclosing required enclosures as per Para 7 of the CR Railway Notification.
3. An individual should apply only for one game and the name of the game should be written on the envelope in capital letters. In case an individual applies for more than one Game, the application is liable to be rejected without opening the envelope.
4. Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions does not guarantee selection of the candidates. They shall be selected only if they are found fit in the Central Railway Team.
Processing Central Railway Application Fees 2013 ( Non Refundable ) :
Processing fees to be sent with application in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer ( RT ) / WB.
a) For GL / OBC candidates : 40/-.
b) For SC / ST / Women, ( * ) Minorities & ( ** ) Economically Backward Classes candidates : Nil.
( * ) Minorities shall mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians ( Parsis ).
( ** ) Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) will mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50, 000/- per annum. The following authorities are authorized to issue Income Certificate for the purpose of identifying Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) :
i. District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer up to the level of Tehsildar.
ii) Sitting Member of Parliament of Loksabha for persons of their own constituency.
iii) BPL Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
iv) Union Minister may also recommend to Chairman / RRBs for any persons from anywhere in the country.
v) Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajyasabha for persons of the district in which these MPs normally reside.
The income certificate issued by the above authorities shall be in the prescribed Format. This certificate shall be issued on the letter head of the Issuing Authority.
Enclosures with Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 :
The following enclosures should firmly be attached along with the CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 application :
1. Crossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) for the amount of 40/- should be firmly tied / annexed on the top of the application form giving required details of IPOs in the appropriate column of the CR Railway Sports Quota Vacancy application form 2013.
2. Xerox copy of Matriculation / SSC / School Leaving / Birth Certificate as proof of Age.
3. Xerox copy of Mark Sheet / Passing Certificate of SSC / Matriculation / Equivalent HSC ( or ) Graduation / Higher Education, as proof of Educational Qualification possessed.
4. Xerox copy of Sports Performance Certificates, mentioned in Para 3.3 above as proof of fulfilling Sports Performance Norm.
5. Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar in case of SC / ST Candidates. The certificates should contain Religion, Caste and bear the seal of the Issuing Authority.
6. Proper EBC certificate for EBC candidates.
Whom to Address :
The CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 application completed in all respect along with the required enclosures, duly attached / tied, should be sent in a cover sent to the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer ( RT ),
Chief Personnel Officer’s Office,
General Manager’s Building,
1st Floor, Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 Application should be sent by ordinary post or dropped in Box kept in the above office for this purpose. The cover containing the CR Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2013 application should clearly be super scribed as follows :
a) ‘ Central Railway Recruitment against Sports Quota 2012 – 13 ’.
b) Game applied for _______________ in Grade Pay __________.
Other Matters :
1. If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the Post Office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
2. The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 applications, issue of free passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Trials, allotment of posts to selected candidates, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Railway Administration.
3. The selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any right on the candidate for the post.
4. The Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
5. The Railway administration reserves the right to rectify inadvertent error, omission, if any.
Legal Matters :
Any legal matter arising out of this Employment Notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai only.
Important Advisory :
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has not appointed any Agents or Coaching Centers for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons / Agencies.
Tentative Dates of Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2013 :
|Declaration of Eligibility List||13.02.2013||Conduct of Trials||25.02.2013|
The above dates are tentative and may change. The candidates are required to refer RRC’s Website www.rrccr.com.