Walk in Interview of Contract Medical Practitioners on Full Time in CR Indian Railways 2015
Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Central Railway Nagpur Walkin Interview 2015
- Central Railway Pune Apprentices Recruitment 2015
- Central Railway Retired Stenographer Recruitment 2015
Central Railway Nagpur Division walk – in – interview 2015 will be held from Open Market for selection to the posts of General Duty Medical Practitioners / Specialists at various Divisions of Central Railway for the Doctors who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below.
For General Duty Medical Practitioners / Specialists from Open Market :
The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year or less from the date of contract, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, subject to extension of delegation of power to GM beyond 12th January, 2018, not extendable beyond 10 terms or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
Head Quarters / Division
|Dermatologist-1, Orthopaedic Surgeon-1, General Surgeon-1, Chest Physician-1, Oncologist-1, Physician- 1,||06||ZRH BY|
|Divisional Railway Hospital Kalyan – Pathologist - 1, Physician - 1, Radiologist - 1, Ophthalmologist - 1, Lonavala Health Unit - GDMO - 1 Matunga Health Unit - GDMO - 1 Igatpuri Sub Divisional Railway Hospital - GDMO - 1||07||Mumbai|
|Divisional Railway Hospital Solapur - General Surgeon - 1, GDMO - 1 Kurduwadi Sub Divisional Railway Hospital – GDMO - 3 Daund Sub Divisional Railway Hospital – GDMO - 1||06||Solapur|
|Divisional Railway Hospital Nagpur - Physician - 1, Radiologist - 1,||02||Nagpur|
|Divisional Railway Hospital Bhusawal – Ophthmologist - 1, GDMO - 2 Manmad Sub Divisional Railway Hospital - GDMO - 1,||04||Bhusawal|
Percentage of reservation between UR, SC, ST, & OBC as per recruitment rules will be maintained.
1. Number of posts and locations are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
2. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
3. Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No. 2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dated 16.7.2012.
4. CMPs who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
5. Eligible SC / ST / OBC candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate. OBC candidates have to submit certificate in Central Government format to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authorities.
6. In the event of non – availability of Specialists vacancies will be filled from the Open Market GDMO.
(a) For Open Market Candidates :
i) General Duty Medical Practitioners : Monthly Fee : 55,000 per month
ii) Full Time Specialists : Monthly Fee : 65,000 per month
The remuneration specified above includes the following amount as HRA in case of full-time contract doctors.
1. General Duty Medical Practitioners : 5250 *
2. Specialists : 6838 *
* If Railway accommodation is provided, HRA and licence fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly fee admissible to the concerned Medical Practitioners.
(i) For Open Market :
Not exceeding 50 years as on 01st January, 2015. Relaxation for SC / ST / Ex-servicemen 5 years and OBC 3 years in the case of Open Market CMPs.
Educational / Professional Qualifications :
(i) For General Duty Medical Practitioners :
1. Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS ( recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule ( other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship
(ii) For Specialists :
1. Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject / field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
3. Three years experience in Clinical work after Post Graduation in the specialty concerned as on the date of Central Railway Nagpur Division interview 2015 is desirable.
Doctors serving under State / Central Govt. / Public Sector undertaking etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations.
Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
Walk in Interview :
Those fulfilling the above conditions may WALK-IN for an Interview along with application in the format ( Please check the website ) and all original certificates / testimonials, duly enclosing attested copies of certificates / testimonials between 10.00 hrs. & 13.00 hrs on the date and place mentioned below.
|Chief Medical Director' s Office, Mumbai Division, CST, Central Railway at Mumbai.||18th February, 2015||10 : 00 Hrs|
|Chief Medical Superintendent' s Office, Solapur Division, Central Railway at Solapur.||20th February, 2015||10 : 00 Hrs|
|Chief Medical Superintendent' s Office, Bhusawal Division, Central Railway at Bhusawal.||23rd February, 2015||10 : 00 Hrs|
|Chief Medical Superintendent' s Office, Nagpur Division, Central Railway at Nagpur.||24th February, 2015||10 : 00 Hrs|
Interview may be continued on the next day if not completed on the assigned date.
For more details about Central Railway Nagpur Division walk-in-interview 2015 and to download application form visit our website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in > About Us > Head Quarter > Personnel > Recruitment > Contract Medical Practitioners – 02 of 2015.
Recruitment for Apprentices for training in Department Pune Division Pune 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act – 1961 for training in the designated trades mentioned below, in Mechanical ( C & W ) Department Pune Division, Pune.
The designated trade wise and community wise break up of 21 seats proposed to be filled in for training are as under :
No.of. Act Apprentices to be engaged
Distribution of Community wise breakup
|5.||Painter ( General )||02||01||00||00||01|
a) Educational Qualification :
Under 10+02 Scheme.
i) Passed 10th Minimum with 50% marks in ( State / ICSE / CBSE / NO ISNIOSNONnnnn ) Matriculation & ITI.
b) Age Limit as mentioned below, on the date of Issue of Notification. ( i.e. 13th January, 2015 ).
i) ITI Passed candidates should have completed 15 years of age and not have completed 24 years of age.
ii) The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Selection Process :
Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination.
The Merit would consist of :
i) Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level ( State / ICSE / CBSE / NOISNIOSNOISNNNN ) with Minimum 50% marks. ( Aggregate ).
ii) Weightage of 05% ( Marks ) for an additional ITI qualification.
Stipend Payable :
i) During first year of Training : 2400 P.M.
ii) During second year of Training : 2800 PPPPMP.M
How to Apply ?
i) Application should be dropped in the box provided in Divisional Railway Manager Officer, Personnel Department, Ground Floor, Near Lee Meredian Hotel, Raja Bahadur Mill Road, Pune 411001or send by ordinary post only. Central Railway recruitment 2015 Applications sent by RPAD / Speed Post / Courier will not be accepted.
ii) Central Railway recruitment 2015 Application should be hand written in Hindi / English by the Candidate only in the prescribed Proforma.
iii) Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate / Academic / Technical qualification / Caste Certificate ( if any ) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested should be attached along with the prescribed Central Railway recruitment 2015 application form.
iv) Applicant should paste his / her recent ( Not more than three months old ) Passport size photo on the right side corner ( space provided ) on the prescribed proforma duly signed by him / her.
v) Applicant should submit separate Central Railway recruitment 2015 application for each trade for which they want to compete.
vi) Central Railway recruitment 2015 Application should be addressed to “Divisional Railway Manager ( Personnel ) Pune – 411001”.
vii) Self addressed 02 envelopes sized 9 ”X4 ”, with postal stamp for 30 pasted on one & another for 10 with 02 passport size Photos should be submitted along with the prescribed Central Railway recruitment 2015 application proforma.
Closing Date :
Last date of Submission of Central Railway recruitment 2015 Application in the prescribed proforma is 13th February, 2015 ( Friday ), 17:30 hrs.
No Original Certificates should be sent along with the Central Railway recruitment 2015 application.
General Conditions :
i) Application should be completed in all respect. Incomplete / Unsigned / Recent Photograph Not pasted / Non-Submission of attested Xerox copies of certificates shall be a disqualification for eligibility and shall be deemed to be rejected. Mere submission of Central Railway recruitment 2015 application will not confer upon any right on the applicant to be called for medical examination and verification of documents.
ii) Central Railway recruitment 2015 Application submitted beyond the last date of submission shall be deemed to be rejected.
iii) Mandatory attested xerox copies to be enclosed by the applicant in order to decide the eligibility.
a) Date of Birth Certificate
b) Educational qualification Certificate. ( Academic / Technical – Mark – sheet / Passing Certificate ).
c) Caste Certificate.
iii) Candidates selected to be called for Medical Examination will have to bring their original certificates at the time of Medical Examination.
iv) Candidates appearing for Medical examination and document verification shall come at their own expenses.
v) Selected candidates should have to conform to the Appropriate Standard of Physical fitness prescribed for the relevant trades examined by the Railway Medical Authority for their medical fitness i.e. B – 1 Medical Category.
vi) Administration reserves the right of allotting of designated trades after the final selection.
vii) Apprentices shall make their own arrangement for stay during the period of training.
viii) Candidates selected under the Apprentice Act-1961, shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship with the establishment before commencement of training.
ix) Apprentices shall be controlled by the provisions of Apprentice Contract executed between the employer and the Apprentice.
x) Apprentices shall be paid stipend payable during the period of training, subject to their work and conduct found satisfactory.
xi) Training consists of Basic Training followed by practical training including a course of related instructions appropriate to the designated trades.
xii) Training of ITI candidates shall be regulated accordingly.
xiii) Working Hours shall be observed as per the attached establishment.
1. Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will be automatically disqualified for selection. If any candidate is found to have submitted any misleading information or any fake or incorrect document, shall be disqualified.
2. No additions of any documents once submitted along with the Central Railway recruitment 2015 application by the applicant at the time of submission of the form, shall be considered.
3. Apprentice training at Railway establishment does not in any way confer any right in favour of any candidate for providing employment in Railways.
Recruitment for Retired Stenographers on Pune Division / IRICEN – Pune 2015
It has been decided to re-engage the Stenographers, who have retired from Railway service. The retired stenographers will be engaged in recruitment grade i.e. PB 15200 – 20200 + GP 2400 at the remuneration of 320 per day,in Pune Division of Central Railway.The vacancies are as under.
DRM Pune : 01 ( vacancies )
IRICEN – Pune : 01
Total : 02
Application Form :
The last date for submission of the application is 16th February, 2015. Stenographers retired from Railways & desirous of re-engagement should submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure – A to the concerned Authorities before the last date mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The Scheme is valid up to 14th September, 2015.
2. Stenographers retired from Railway service can only apply.
3. The re-engagement shall be strictly up to the age of 62 years on or before 14th September, 2015 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB / Departmental Selection, whichever is earlier
4. HE / She should be born on or before 31.08.1955 and maximum upper – age limit for reengagement is 62 years. No re-engaged Steno should continue in service beyond 62 years of age any circumstances.
5. The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re – engaged employees even before 14th September, 2015 in case their work / conduct is found unsatisfactory
6. The employees Removed / Dismissed / Compulsory retir9ed9 as a result of disciplinary 9action or in review are not eligible for re – engagement.
7. The re – engaged employees are entitled only for daily fixed remuneration i.e. 320 per day, which shall be applicable to the Grade pay of the post against which re – engaged in this case i.e. Stenographer – III, PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400 The re – engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefits or facilities except the daily fixed remuneration. The daily allowances plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
8. The retired employees shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
9. Re – engagement shall be subject to their prescribed medical fitness for the category i.e. Stenographer – III
10. Suitability / competency of the applicant shall be adjudged before their re – engagement.
11. The duty hours of the re-engaged employee would be the same as applicable to the post i.e. Stenographer – III, against which he / she is re-engage
12. Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application :
a. Service Certificate
b. Pensioner Identity Card
c. Pension Payment Order