CR Railway Nagpur Para Medical Staff Walkin Interview 2014
Website : www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Walkin Interview for Para Medical Staff in Central Railway 2014
To fill up the posts in Para Medical categories in Gr. ‘C’ on contract basis on Central Railway, Nagpur Division. Following posts of Para Medical unit to be filled in on contract basis and valid upto 30th June, 2015 or availability of a regular selected candidate which ever is earlier and subject to any instructions issued from time to time.
Name of Post
No. of Post
Age as on 10th September, 2014
|1||Health Inspector||9300 - 34800 GP 4200/-.||02 Posts|
01 - UR, 01 - ST
|18 yrs to 33 yrs|
( relaxation of 5 years to ST candidates )
|C - I||17145/-|
|2||Radiographer||5200 - 20200 GP 2800/-.||01 Post |
01 - UR
|19 yrs to 33yrs||C - II||10160/-|
Health Inspector :
B.Sc with chemistry plus one year diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate ( NTC ) in Health / Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational training, Ministry of Labour and employment.
10 + 2 in Physics and chemistry along with diploma in radiography / x – ray technician / radio diagnosis technology ( 2 years course ) from recognized institute. Science graduates with diploma in Radiography / x – ray technician / radio diagnosis technology ( 2 yrs course shall be preferred. )
(1) Academic / Technical qualification for category must be from Recognized institution / Board.
(2) If candidate is employed any where then no objection certificate ( NOC ) is required from employer.
(3) Private Practice : If selected private practice will not be allowed.
(4) Termination of Contract Service : Termination be either side on 15 days notice.
(5) Contract Para Medical : Contract Para – medical category candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend walk – in – interview as per above programme on 10th September, 2014 between 10.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk – in – interview.
(6) Selected candidates must be ready for posting on any of Health Unit / Depot in the Geographical jurisdiction of Central Railway Nagpur division.
(7) Important Note : Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of interview. Those who are appearing at and / or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and technical qualification must be from a recognized Institution / Board, otherwise candidates application will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to they found suitable in order of merit by selection committee. The Panel of selected candidates will be sent for medical test as per rules.
(8) Decision : The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information., selection allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection, candidate who submits forged caste certificates for securing eligibility shall be liable for rejection of his / her candidature for the particular post for which he / she has applied. This notification is also available on website no : www.cr.indianrailwavs.qo.in.
Interview Schedule :
Date : 10th September, 2014.
Time : 11.00 A.M.
Venue : In CMS Office, Central Railway Hospital, King’s way, Nagpur.
Interview will be conducted on next day, if not completed on the assigned date.
The candidate should come prepared to stay in Nagpur for a minimum period of 3 days for viva. This may be extended depending on response of the candidates to notification and for completion of all formalities. No accommodation and other facilities and TA / DA shall be provided to the candidates for interview.