Schedule of RRC Central Railway Written Examination 2012
RRB & RRC Railway Exams Online Practice Tests :
Click Here to View RRC CR Railway Exam Results
Ist Floor ,
Chief Project Manager(Conversion)’s office Bldg ,
P.D’ Mello Road Wadi Bunder,
Mumbai – 400 010,
Website : www.rrccr.com.
The RRC CR Railway written examination for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in the Pay Band – I 5200 – 20200 Plus Grade Pay of 1800/-, notified vide employment notice number RRC/CR/6/2010 Dated 15/12/2010 will be held on the dates given below. The candidates shall be called as per the first alphabet of name as mentioned in the RRC Central Railway Group D Written Examination application form 2012.
|Date of Written Examination||Alphabet||Date of Despatch of Call Letters||Date of issue of Duplicate Call Letters|
|06th May, 2012||S||03.04.2012||03.05.2012 to 05.05.2012|
|13th May, 2012||J, R||10.04.2012||10.05.2012 to 12.05.2012|
|27th May, 2012||V, Q, M||23.04.2012||24.05.2012 to 26.05.2012|
|03rd June, 2012||C, B, A||30.04.2012||31.05.2012 to 02.06.2012|
|10th June, 2012||F, E, D, T, H, I, K, L||04.05.2012||07.06.2012 to 09.06.2012|
|24th June, 2012||O, P, N, G, U, W, X, Y, Z||18.05.2012||21.06.2012 to 23.06.2012|
RRC CR Railway Group D Written Exam Duplicate call letters will be issued to the eligible candidates only. No call letters will be issued to Rejected candidates.
1. The RRC Central Railway Group D Written Examination call letters indicating time and venue for the RRC CR Railway Group D Written Examination to the eligible candidates will be sent to the address given in the RRC Central Railway Group D Exam application form 2012.
2. Rejection advises have been dispatched to the ineligible candidates.
3. Railway Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any postal or wrong delivery.
4. In case of non – receipt of RRC Group D Written Exam call letter, duplicate call letter can be obtained in person by bring one recent passport size photograph with Identity proof like Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Card, Passport, Original certificates as proof of Educational qualification and Date of Birth, at RRC on the date indicated above during working hours.
5. The Eligible Visually Handicapped ( VH ) candidates are being sent separate RRC Group D Written Exam Call Letter along with Call Letter for Scribe.
For Enquiries :
6. Information regarding eligibility and rejection status of applications is placed on the website www.rrccr.com from 20.03.2012. For further enquiry candidates can contact the following phone numbers 022-22756467 from 20.03.2012 on any working day from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM.