Latest Recruitment in CR Railway 2012
Central Railway Recruitment Applications are invited from eligible Sport Persons in the following Sports Disciplines for recruitment in Group ‘D’ posts on Pune Division as per details given below.
1) CR Railway Job Applications are invited from talented and outstanding MEN sports person having minimum sports norms on the prescribed format for Central Railway recruitment in Group D Post against Sports Quota 2011 – 12 on Solapur Division of Central Railway in the following games.
2) The CR Railway 2012 Recruitment is to be done in the following fields of sports.
|Sl.No||Description||Central Railway Pay Scale 2012||No.of Vacancies|
|01||Cricket||PB – 1 : 5200 – 20200 + 1800 GP||01 All Rounder|
|02||Volley Ball||PB – 1 : 5200 – 20200 + 1800 GP||01 Counter Attacker|
3) Sports norms for Central Railway Recruitment 2012 :
The minimum Sports norms for recruitment of Sports persons against sports quota through open Advertisement in pay band GP 1800/- and I shall be as under.
Represented the country in any of the category C Championship / event as categorized at least 3rd position in Senior state championship for all units and districts of the state or represented a state of equivalent unit in senior / junior / youth National Championship.
Categorization International Championship :
Category A : Olympic – games ( Senior category ).
Category B : World cup ( Junior / Senior category ), Asian Games ( Senior Category ), Common Wealth games ( Senior category ).
Category C : Commonwealth championship ( Junior / Senior category ), Asian Championship / Asia cup ( Junior / Senior category ), South Asia Federation ( SAF ) games ( Senior category ) USIC ( World Railways ) Championship ( Senior category ).
In cricket at National level following sports achievement in four days / one day limited over / Twenty – 20 over men cricket championship ( Expect Vizzy trophy ) organized under the aegis of BCCI may also be considered for recruitment against the post.
|Sl.No||Details of Championship||Category||Minimum Sports achievements for Recruitment in Grade Pay|
|(i)||All India Inter State Elite & Plate Group Championships||Senior / Youth ( U – 22 ) / Junior ( U – 19 )||Participation in Elite or Plate Group Championships|
|(ii)||All India Inter State Championships||Senior / Junior ( U – 19 )||Participation in any stage.|
|(iii)||All India Inter Zonal Championships||Senior / Junior ( U – 19 )||Participation|
In Cricket Men at National level representation of State or equivalent unit or zonal India with the following sports achievement as mentioned against is tournament conducted by BCCI, are also eligible for Railway recruitment in Group D Category.
|Sl.No||Name of the Championship||Category||Minimum Sports Achievement for Rectt. to Group D|
|01||Col. C.K. Naidu Trophy ( Inter State Championship )||Junior ( U – 22 under )||Participation|
|02||Coaches Bihar Trophy ( Inter State Championship )||Junior ( U – 19 under )||Participation in Elite or Plate Group Championships.|
|03||Vinoo Mankad Trophy ( One Day Inter State Championship )||Junior ( U – 19 under )||Participation|
|04||Vijay Hazare Trophy ( One Day Limited Overs All India / Inter Zonal Championship )||Junior ( U – 19 under )||Participation|
Volley Ball : In Volley Ball :
|Sl.No||Name of the Championship||Category||Minimum Sports Achievement for Rectt. to Group D|
|01||Junior National Volley Ball Championship ( Men )||( U – 19 )||Participation|
4. Minimum Educational Qualification for Central Railway Jobs 2012 : Pass in Matriculation or ITI or equivalent.
5. Age Limit for CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2012 : 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2012. No age relaxation is permissible.
6. Period of reckoning a sports achievement : The sports achievements of current & previous two financial years will be taken into account for deciding the eligibility. Therefore the sports achievements of on or after 01.04.2009 will be considered only.
7. Central Railway Application Form 2012 :
CR Railway Applications as per the format enclosed at Annexure A shall be submitted on A4 size good quality paper. The Central Railway Job application format should be in English or Hindi language and should be filled in English or Hindi only. The CR Railway Vacancy Applications submitted in other than English or Hindi language will be summarily rejected.
The Central Railway Jobs 2012 Application should be filled in by the candidate in his own Handwriting and signed. The candidate has to affix one recent passport size Photograph duly self attested on the CR Railway Exam application in the space provided for the Purpose. Candidate is also advised to attach one extra passport size self attested Photograph along with the Central Railway Recruitment 2012 application.
8. CR Railway Examination Fee 2012 :
The candidates have to send a crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Demand Draft for 40/- ( Rs. Forty only ) drawn in favour of Sr. Divisional Finance Manager ( Sr. DFM ) Solapur payable at Solapur.
SC / ST candidates are exempted from the Central Railway examination fee 2012.
9. Whom to apply CR Railway Recruitment 2012 :
Central Railway Exam Application completed in all respect should be sent in a cover to the following address, so as to reach an or before 17.01.2012. CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment Application may also be dropped in the box kept in the D.R.M. Office Solapur on any working day ( Monday to Friday ) between 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs on or before 17.01.2012 for Andaman Nicobar & Lakshdweep Islands closing date would be 01.02.2012.
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer Solapur division C. Rly,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Solapur – 413 001.
Candidate belonging to Andaman Nicobar & Lakshdweep island closing date would be 01.02.2012 time upto 18.00 hrs. Such candidate should enclose a domicile certificate of Andaman Nicobar & Lakshdweep certifying that the candidate has passed his examination from the school / college situated in Andaman Nicobar & Lakshdweep Islands. The over containing the CR Railway Job application should be super – scribed as “Application against sports quota 2011 – 12 ( open advertisement scheme ) “.
10. Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment process 2012 :
The CR Railway Exam 2012 recruitment will be based on trials with DOPE TEST, Assessment of sports achievement and General intelligent / personality etc. A candidate who are found dit in trials only be considered for next stage an application / candidature will be rejected at any stage if found false and Railways take no responsibility to communicate the reasons whatsoever.
11. General Conditions :
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfill the all eligibility norms given.
- The name and initial of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school certificate and in sports certificates should be the one and same. There should be no difference .
- The specific position played in the particular games / event, if applicable should me mentioned in the Central Railway Vacancy application without a fail.
- The candidate already employee in Central / State / PSUs including Railways should submit their CR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment applications through proper channel duly submitting no objection certificate from the employer.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance / rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment with have to pass the requisite medical fitness standard prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall be disqualify the candidate
- The candidate should be in readiness to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date for receipt of application is over.
12. Enclosures : The following enclosures should be firmly attached along with the completed Central Railway Job application form. ( If the certificates ire in language other than English or Hindi, attested translation in English / Hindi should also be attached ).
- Self attested copy of certificate in proof of educational qualification
- Self attested copy of certificate in proof of date of birth,
- Self attested ; copy of certificates proof of Sports achievements,
- Self attested copy of latest community certificate issued by competent authority on prescribed format in case of SC / ST candidate,
- Crossed Indian Postal order / Demand draft as mentioned. ( Except the candidates who are exempted from the payment of examination fee ),
- One extra self attested passport size photograph,
- One self addresses stamped envelop.
13. Railway administration will not be liable / responsible for any loss / injury / damage what ever direct or consequential suffered / incurred by any – candidate during the selection / trial.
14. This employment notice is also available on our website http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Central Railway Applications received after closing date and time shall not be entertained.
1. CR Railway Job Applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment against Open Advertisement Sports Quota on Pune Division, Central Railway for the year 2011 – 12 for 2 posts in the pay band 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 1800. The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed Proforma enclosed.
2. Particulars of Sports Discipline :
Pay band 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 1800/-
|Sl.No||Name of the Game||Requirement||No.of Post|
|1||Wrestling ( male )||Free Style 120 Kg||01|
|2||Football ( male )||Defender||01|
3. Eligibility Conditions for Central Railway Recruitment 2012 :
CR Railway Age Limit 2011 : Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years as on 1.1.2012.
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2012 :
Qualification required is minimum SSC / Matriculation or equivalent.
Sports performance :
For grant of Pay band 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of 1800/-.
- Represented the country in Commonwealth / Asian Championship / Asia Cup ( Junior/ Senior category ). ( or )
- Represented the country in South Asian Federations Games ( Senior category ). ( or )
- At least 3rd position in Federation Cup Championship ( Senior category ).( or )
- Represented a State or equivalent unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships. ( or )
- At least 3rd position in Senior State Championships for all units and Districts of the State.
- Sports performance will be adjudged on the basis of the participation in Sports Events on or after 1.4.2009.
- Performance in Indian style wrestling ( i.e. on Mud ) will not be taken into account.
4. CR Railway Selection Procedure 2012 :
Selection will be conducted through Trial and Interview.
Candidates must bring original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification and Sports related certificates on the day of trial and interview, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
No TA / DA / Accommodation will be provided during trial / interview. Candidates should bring their own sports Kit. The candidate may have to stay for 2 – 3 days during selection for which he has to make his own arrangements. The Railway Administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone trial / interview, change the place or cancel the trial due to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
The successful candidates will be ported at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to availability of vacancies.
5. Central Railway Application Procedure 2012 :
CR Railway 2012 Application may be submitted in the proforma enclosed at Annexure ‘A’. Candidates are advised to ensure that the CR Railway 2012 application is legible, written in their own handwriting ( English / Hindi ) on only one side of the paper, dated and signed. They should use only international numerals ( 1, 2, 3 etc. ). They should put their normal ( English / Hindi ) signature in the Central Railway 2012 application form.
Sports persons, who fulfil the above eligibility conditions, may send their CR Railway applications enclosing required enclosures of the notification.
An individual should apply. only for one game and the name of the game should be written on the envelope in Capital letters. In case an individual applies for more than one Game, the Central Railway 2012 application is liable to be rejected without opening the envelope.
Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions does not guarantee selection of the candidates. They shall be selected only if they fit in the Central Railway Pune Division team.
6. CR Railway Exam Processing Fees ( Non Refundable ) 2012 :
Processing fees to be sent with Central Railway 2012 Exam application in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Pune Division Sports Association, Central Railway, Pune, as under which is non – refundable.
- For GL/OBC candidates: 40/-
- For SC/ST (*)Minorities & (**) Economically Backward Classes candidates : NIL
(*) Minorities shall mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians ( Parsis ).
(**) Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) will mean the candidates whose family income is less than 50,000/- per annum. The following authorities are authorized to issue Income certificate for the purpose identifying Economically Backward Classes ( EBC ) :
- District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer upto the level of Tehsildar.
- Sitting Member of Parliament of Loksabha for persons of their OWN Constituency,
- BPL Card or any other certificate issued by Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways,
- Union Minister may also recommend to Chairman / RRBs for any persona from anywhere in the country
- Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajyasabha for persons of the district in which these MPs normally reside. The income certificate issued by the above authorities shall be in the prescribed Format. This certificate shail be issued on the letterhead of the issuing Authority.
7. Enclosures :
The following enclosures should firmly be attached along with the CR Railway Vacancy Application :
7.1 Crossed IPO for the amount of ? 40/- should be firmly tied / annexed on the top of the application form giving required details of IPOs in the appropriate column of the application.
- Xerox copy of SSC / Matriculation / Equivalent certificate as proof of age.
- Xerox copies of mark sheet / passing certificate as proof of Educational Qualification.
- Xerox copies of certificates of Sports Performance,
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar in case of SC / ST candidates. The certificates should contain religion, caste and bear the seal of the Issuing Authority.
- Proper EBC certificate for EBC candidates.
8. Whom to Address :
The Central Railway 2012 application completed in all respect along with the required enclosures, duly attached / tied, should be sent to the following address, Application should be sent by ordinary post or dropped in box kept in the above office for this purpose.
Divisional Sports Officer,
Pune Division Sports Association Office,
Near Central Railway Sports Ground,
Off RajaBahadur Mill Road,
Pune – 411 001.
The cover containing the Central Railway 2012 Job application should clearly be superscribed as follows :
- ‘Recruitment Against Sports Quota 2011 – 12′
- Game applied for
9. Other matters :
- If there is any change in the address, the candidate in his own interest should arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, issue of free passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Trials, allotment of posts to selected candidates, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Railway Administration in this connection.
- The Selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any right on the candidate for the post.
- The Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
- The Railway Administration reserves the right to rectify inadvertent error, omission, if any.
10. Legal Matters :
Any legal matter arising out of this employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai only.
11. Important Advisors :
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has not appointed any agents or coaching centers for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons / agencies.