Recruitment for Various Posts in BMRC Bangalore 2014
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Bangalore – 560 027
Phone No : 91 – 80 – 2296 9300,
Fax : 91-80-2296 9222
Website : www.bmrc.co.in,
E – Mail : email@example.com.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle ( SPV ) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
Name of Post
Minimum Educational Qualification
|1.||Dy.Chief Engineer||02||B.E Civil M.E ( Structures ) Preferred|
|2.||Executive Engineer||02||B.E. Civil ME ( Structures ) preferred|
|3.||Assistant Executive Engineer ( Structures )||02||B.E. Civil ME ( Structures ) preferred|
|4.||Assistant Engineer ( Structures )||03||B.E. Civil ME ( Structures ) preferred|
|5.||Dy. General Manager ( Architecture )||02||B. Arch. M. Arch preferred|
|6.||Manager ( Architecture )||02||B. Arch. M. Arch preferred|
|7.||Assistant Manager ( Architecture )||04||B. Arch. M. Arch preferred|
|8.||Dy. General Manager ( Contracts )||03||Graduate in any discipline.|
|9.||Manager ( Contracts )||03||Graduate in any discipline|
|10.||Dy.Chief Engineer||03||BE / B.Tech / ( Civil ) or equivalent ME ( Structures ) preferred|
|11.||Executive Engineer||06||BE ( Civil ) M.E ( Structures ) preferred.|
|12.||Asst. Executive Engineer ( Viaduct / Station )||07||B.E ( Civil ) M.E ( Structures ) Preferred.|
|13.||Asst Executive Engineer ( Casting )||09||B.E ( Civil ) M.E ( Structures ) preferred.|
Pay ( On Deputation )
As drawn in the Parent Department., plus Allowances as admissible under BMRCL Rules.
On Contract :
|1.||Dy.Chief Engineer / Dy.eneral Manager||80,000|
|2.||Executive Engineer / Manager||50,000|
|3.||Asst Executive Engineer||35,000|
|4.||Assistant Engineer / Assistant Manager||30,000|
Besides the salary, employees will be extended medical and personal accident insurance cover, reimbursement of outpatient medical expenses, contribution to superannuation fund and conveyance allowance as per Rules of the Company.
Period of Contract Appontment :
1. The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years.
2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
Application Form :
BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2014 Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the Director ( Projects & Planning ), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 30th November 2014.
1. Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2014 application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2014 application at any stage during the process of BMRCL recruitment 2014.
2. The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
3. BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
4. BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire BMRCL recruitment process 2014 and journey.
5. BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2014 Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
6. For clarifications if any, candidates may call the BMRCL office at Phone Nos.
General Conditions :
1. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
2. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
3. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
4. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / appointment shall be a disqualification.
5. Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
6. The candidates who are working with State Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2014 applications through proper channel.