Rail Coach Factory Technician III Recruitment 2019
Rail Coach Factory RRC invites application for the position Technician etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Rail Coach Factory RRC before 16-09-2019
Job Role - Technician III Education Requirement - 10TH,ITI Total Vacancy - 08 Posts Job Locations - Kapurthala Age Limit - 18-25 years as on 01/01/2020 - Experience - Fresher Salary - Not Disclosed Started on - 20-08-2019 Last DateTo Apply - 16-09-2019
Qualification in Details:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Sportspersons in the following discipline for Recruitment under Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2019-20.
1 .Discipline: Athletics (Men), Basket Ball (Men), Hockey (Men), Wrestling (Men)
2. Pay Matrix Level 2 (7th CPC)/ Grade pay: Pay Matrix L-2 (G.P. Rs.1900/-)
a. Level (7th CPC Scales) - *10th Pass OR
b. Level-2(G. P. 1900): 10th Pass plus Course completed Act Apprentice/1T1 certificate granted by NCVT in relevant trades
4. Training Period: The training period of Sports Quota appointees will be 03 years, unless they passes ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
5. Minimum Sports norms for Recruitment:
6. Represented the Country in any of the following Championships/events (i) World Cup (Junior/Senior category) (ii) World Championships (Junior/Senior Category) (iii) Asian Games (Senior Category) (iv) Commonwealth Games (Senior Category) OR At least 3rd Position in any of the following Championships/ events (i) Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category) (ii) Asian Championships /Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category) (iii) South Asian Federations(SAF) Games (Senior Category) (iv) USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category) OR At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/junior National Championship. OR At least 3r`l Position in National Games Organized under aegis of Indian OlympicAssociation OR At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis ofAssociation of Indian Universities OR 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
18-25 years as on 01/01/2020
For all candidates Rs.500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) & For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen I Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities* and Economic Backward Class* - Rs.250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Selection Trials. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but stil
1 .Opening Date and time for submission of applications - 17/08/2019 at 9.00 hrs 2 .Closing date and time - 16/09/2019 at 17.00 hrs
Office of the General Manager (Personnel) Recruitment Cell. Rail Coach Factory. Kapurthala-144602
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Application in the prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be downloaded from the website: www.rcf.indianralways.gov.in may be typed neat & clean one side. Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must be signed affixing a passport size photograph with the clear face on the space provided and one should be attached duly attested. The applicant will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates. SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
2 .The last date & time for receipt of application in the office of the General Manager (Personnel) Recruitment Cell. Rail Coach Factory. Kapurthala-144602 is dated 16.09.2019 upto17.00hrs