RECRUITMENT OF SPORTS PERSON AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA FROM OPEN MARKET ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
ONLINE Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE Indian Sports Person as per the detail given below for the 21 vacancies in Level 2,3,4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC against Sports Quota for the Year 2019-20 in Northern Railway. Separate Application is to be filled for separate discipline/game, if eligible, with separate examination fee as applicable for each application.
Date of Publication in Emp. News - 26.10.2019
Date and Time of opening of online filling of application - 28.10.2019 at 1200 Hrs
Date & Time of Closing of Online application - 27.11.2019 at 1200 Hrs
Expected Date of Trial - After 16.12.2019
Details of Post
Hockey -Women - Mid Fielder , No. of Vacancies - 02 Post ,
Hockey -Women - Deep Defence , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Hockey -Women - Forward , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 04 Post
Kabbaddi -Women - Right Raider - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Kabbaddi -Women - Left Raider - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Kabbaddi -Women - Right Corner - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 03 Post
Basketball-Women - Feeder - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Basketball-Women - Forward - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Basketball-Women - Pivot - No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 03 Post
Cricket -Women - Pure Batswomen , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Cricket -Women - Medium Pacer/Spinner (All rounder) , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 02 Post
Hand Ball-Women - Goal Keeper , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Hand Ball-Women - Left Wing , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 02 Post
Basketball-Men - Centre , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 01 Post
Cycling-Men - 4000 meter individual pursuit , No. of Vacancies - 02 Post
Total - 02 Post
Kabbaddi -Men - Raider , No. of Vacancies - 02 Post
Kabbaddi - All Rounder , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 03 Post
Weight Lifting -Men - 81 KG weight category , No. of Vacancies - 01 Post
Total - 01 Post
Total - 21
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : -
(i) Age Limit: 18-25 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
(ii) Minimum Educational Qualification:
(a) 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
(b) Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
(iii) Sports Qualification:
The minimum norms for recruitment of Sports Quota, shall be as under in addition to the qualifying performance/position. These provisions shall be read along with note below the para.
Existing Pay Band/ Scale (6th CPC) - PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 2400/2800 , Level in 7th CPC - Level 4 & 5 , Minimum Sports Norms for recruitment - At least 3rd position in any of the category 'B' Championships / Events
Existing Pay Band/ Scale (6th CPC) - PB-1 5200-20200 GP- Rs. 1900/2000 , Level 2 & 3 , Represented the country in any of the category 'B' Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the category 'C' Championships/ events. OR At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association. OR At least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
(i) In Cricket (Women) at International level, representation of Main Indian Seniors Team in a Test Match or in a Limited Overs One Day International Match or in a Twenty-20 Overs Match shall also be considered for recruitment against the post having Grade Pay Rs. 1900 or Rs. 2000 in Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200.
(ii) In Cricket at National level, following sports achievement in 4 Days/ One Day limited Overs / Twenty-20 Overs Women Cricket Championships organized under the aegis of BCCI may also be considered for recruitment against the post having Grade Pay Rs. 1800 or Rs. 1900 in PB-5200-20200
iii) In Hockey (Women), for recruitment against the posts having Level-2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC at least 2nd position in the International tournaments of four or more nations may also be considered.
(iv) In Basketball, the sports achievements in the event conducted by Basketball Federation of India or its affiliated units shall not be considered for recruitment. However participation and medal winning performance after 26.07.2017 in the events
organized by Basketball Federation of India laid by Sh. K.Govind Raj as President will be considered for recruitment.
(v) All the championships mentioned above should have been conducted under the aegis of recognized International/National/State Sports Federation and also recognized by Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB).
(vi) Sports persons having sports norms for higher Level and who have applied against the vacancies for the lower Level can be considered for recruitment against the Level applied for only. In such cases the sports person has to give an undertaking that he/she will not claim for higher Level after joining Railways.
(vii) For recruitment in following sports disciplines, the age group for Junior National Championship will be considered as mentioned against each below:
Hockey -Women- Under-19 -Junior National Hockey Championship
Kabbaddi Men Under-19 Junior National Kabbadi Championship
Kabbaddi Women - Under-19 Junior National Kabbadi Championship
Women Under-19 Junior National Kabbadi Championship Basketball Men Under-18 Junior National Basketball Championship Women Under-18 Junior National Basketball Championship Cricket Women Under-19 Inter State All India Knock Out/Inter State Zonal Tournament (One Day Limited Overs Championship) Under-19 All India Inter Zonal Tournament (One Day Limited Overs Championship) Hand Ball Women Under-19 Junior National Handball Championship Cycling Men Under-19 National Track Cycling Championship (for all age groups) Weight Lifting Men Under-20 Junior National Weight Lifting Championship
Categorization of International Championships:-
For recruitment purpose, international Championships/events are categorized as under:
APPLICATION/ TRIAL/ EXAMINATION FEE: Examination fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE. RRC will not accept Examination fee in Cash/Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of examination fee.
(i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favour of RRC/NR. Applciation Fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Trial.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Application Fee will be refunded after deducting bank charges to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Trial.
Candidate to note that in case of refund of Examination Fee it will be transferred back to the source from where it is received in RRC Account NOTE:-'Minority' means Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Sikhs. Economically Backward Classes will mean those candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 50,000/- per annum. The income certificate issued by the authorities must be as per format given at Annexure-'IV'. This will have to be issued on the letterhead of the issuing authority.
4.0 Scheme for recruitment: The procedure for recruitment of candidate will be as under:-(i) Screening & Scrutiny of application.
Trials of the eligible candidates shall be conducted to assess theirsports performance and suitability for Railway/Unit team as well as Indian Railways team, the date for which will be intimated later on to the eligible candidates.
Address : -
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL (RRC)
Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi- 110024
Contact Person : - APO RRC
Contact Number : - 011-29825106
Kind Attention :
Please Refers RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL Notification Website : - Notification in English / Hindi
For Online Application : -Click here
RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA (OPEN ADVERTISEMENT) FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
Closing Date and Time for Receipts of Applicants : - 23.12.2019,17.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time for Residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim,Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and Candidates Residing Abroad :- 07.01.2020 at 17.00 Hrs
Level in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix :
Level - 2 Rs. 19,900/-
Level - 3 Rs. 21,700/-
Level - 4 Rs. 25,500/-
Level - 5 Rs. 29,200/-
.0 Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Citizens, for recruitment to Posts in Level-2 to Level-5 in 7th PC.Pay Matrix on Southern Railway, against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement scheme for the year 2019-20 in the following Games / Events.
Athletics (Men) : - 00m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 110m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, High Jump , Athletics (Women) : 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 400m Hurdles, Long Jump, Pole Vault
Chess (Men) : FIDE Rated Player rating above 2350
Cricket (Women) : Wicket Keeper, Batsman, Right arm Off / Leg Spinner, left arm Spinner and All Rounder Swimming (Men) : 50m,100m, 200m Freestyle / 50m,100m, 200m Breast Stroke / 50m, 100m, 200m Butterfly / 200m, 400m Individual Medley
Volleyball (Men) : - Attacker, Blocker, Libero, Setter
Volleyball (Women) : - Attacker, Blocker, Libero, Setter Weightlifting (Men) : 61 Kg, 67Kg, 73Kg, 81 Kg, 89Kg, 96 Kg, 102 Kg, 109 Kg & +109 Kg
Total Vacancy : 21 posts
Refers Notification and website : Click Here
Other Qualification Details:
1. Position: Athletics (Men) :
2. Position /Event / Category:100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 110m Hurdles, 400m Hurdles, High Jump
3. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
4. Position: Athletics (Women) :
5. Position /Event / Category:100m, 200m, 400m, 800m,1500m, 400m Hurdles, Long Jump, Pole Vault
6. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
7. Position: Chess (Men)
8.The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of 7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
9. Position: Cricket (Women)
10. Position /Event / Category:Wicket Keeper, Batsman, Right arm Off / Leg Spinner, left arm Spinner and All Rounder
11.The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
12. Position: Swimming (Men)
13. Position /Event / Category:50m,100m, 200m Freestyle / 50m, 100m, 200m Breast Stroke /50m, 100m, 200m Butterfly /200m, 400m Individual Medley
14. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
15. Position: Volleyball (Men)
16. Position /Event / Category:Attacker, Blocker, Libero, Setter
17. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
18. Position: Volleyball (Women):
19. Position /Event / Category:Attacker, Blocker, Libero, Setter
20. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways: For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
21. Position: Weightlifting (Men)
22. Position /Event / Category:61Kg, 67Kg, 73Kg, 81 Kg, 89Kg, 96 Kg,102 Kg, 109 Kg & +109 Kg
23. The minimum educational qualification required for recruitment in the Railways. For post in Level 2 &3of7th P.C Pay Matrix-12th Pass (+2 stage). For post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix- Graduation
24. Salary: a. Level -2 Rs. 19,900/- b. Level - 3 Rs. 21, 700/- c. Level-4 Rs. 25,500/- d. Level - 5 Rs. 29,200/-
Age: 18 to 25 Years as on 01.01.2020 that is the sports persons should have been born between 02.01.1995 and 01.01 .2002.
Application Fee: 1. Fee for all candidates except the Fee concession categories mentioned below at SI. No. 2:Rs 400 will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials: Fess: Rs. 500/ 2. For Candidates belonging to SC /ST /Women /Ex. Servicemen /Persons with Disabilities /candidates belonging to Minoritycommunity and candidates belonging to Economically Backward ClassesRs 250/- will be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in the Trials.
Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway 3rd Floor, No 5, P.V.Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai -600 008.
How to Apply
Online Notification for Recruitment against Spons Quota in SECR for the year 2019-20
Date of Issue : 14.12.2019 Closing Date : 13.01.2020
Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens possessing prescribed Sports Qualifications for recruitment against Sports Quota 2019-20 for filling up of 26 (Twenty Six) Group 'C’ Posts for level 2 to 5 (7“’ CPC) over South East Central Railway.
1. DETAILS OF POSTS:
- Athletics (M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Athletics (W) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Badminton (M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 02 Post
- Badminton (W) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 02 Post
- Basket Ball (M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Basket Ball (W) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Boxing (W) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Cricket (M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Handball (W) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Hockey(M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Kabaddi(M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Kho-Kho(M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
- Vollev Ball (M) , Total No. of Vacancy Posts :- 01 Post
Total Vacancy Posts : 26 Post
2. Age : - 18 to 23 .ACA
As on 01/01/2020
5 years as on 01.01.2020. No age relaxation is permitted either lower or upper age limits. DEMIC QUALIFICATION
- Group C’ Level 2 (7th CPC) GPRs. 1900/- , Minimum Educational Qualification : - 12th or equivalent OR 10"’ + ITI (ForTechnical Posts)
- Group'C’ Level 3 (7th CPC) GPRs. 2000/ , Minimum Educational Qualification : - 12th or equivalent OR 10"’ + ITI (ForTechnical Posts)
- Group 'C’ Level 4 (7,ft CPC) GP Rs. 2400/- , Minimum Educational Qualification : - Graduation or 12th with Physics and Maths / Stenography (Hindi or English as per Scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.) etc.
- Group 'C’ Level 5 (7th CPC) GPRs. 28007- , Minimum Educational Qualification : - Graduation from any recognised university.
Please follow Online notification for Educational Qualification details before applying online application. 4 SPORTS NORMS FOR RECRUITMENT
The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement in different level for both (team and Individual) events shall be as mentioned in details in Online Notifications.
5. EXAMINATION FEE
Please follow the details Online notification regarding examination fee.
The link for submitting the application ONLINE will be available from 10.00Hrs. of 14.12.2019 and upto 23.59Hrs. of 13.01.2020.
The Link is Website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in-♦ Recruitment-* RRC Bilaspur->Sports Quota. Chairman/Railway Recruitment Cell
for Principal Chief Personnel Officer, S.E.C. Railway/Bilaspur
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Headquarter Office, Personnel Deportment, Bilospur (C.G.) 495004
RECRUITMENT AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the RRC-WR website-https://www.rrc-wr.com Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
In case the candidates does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID he/ she should create his /her e-mail ID before applying online application and must maintain that e-mail ID till the end of recruitment process. Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from eligible Scout & Guide candidates for filling up the following Posts against Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2019-20
Post : -
- Level 2 (Gr. C ) , Scale Pay : - 19,900 - 63,200 , Quota : - 02 Post , Distribution : - Anywhere on Western Railway
- Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr. D) , Scale Pay : - 18,000 - 56,900 , Quota : - 12 Post , Distribution : - 02 Posts each for BCT, BRC, ADI, RTM, RJT&BVP Division (*)
(*) BCT-Mumbai Central, BRC-Vadodara, ADI-Ahmedabad, RTM-Ratlam, RJT-Rajkot, BVP-Bhavnagar EDUCATIONAL & SCOUTING I GUIDING QUAUFjCAIIQN (As on 04.01.2020) :
Essential Minimum Education Qualification :-
No. Post : - Level 2 19,900 - 63,200) , Minimum Educational Qualification : - Passed 12lh or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not required in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Persons With Disabilities (PwBD) candidates (40% & above) for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualifications i.e. Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognised University.Scouting / Guiding qualification is given in para 2.2 below.
No. Post : - Level 1 (? 18,000 - 56,900) , Minimum Educational Qualification : -
10th passed OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
10th passed plus ITI OR 10lh passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (For Civil Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical / Signal & Telecom Departments)
Scouting / Guiding qualification is given in para 2.2 below.
Scouting and Guiding Qualifications : (For Level 2 and Level 1 both
i) A President Scout / Guide / Rover / Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any Section;
ii) Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 (Five) years i. e. 2014-15 onwards. The “Certificate of Activeness” should be as per the Annexure ‘A’ enclosed, and
iii) Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level AND Two events at State level.
Note : 1. Candidates desirous of applying for both Posts will have to apply separately for both Gr. ‘C’ (Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission) and Erstwhile Gr. ‘D’ (Level -1 of Pay Matrix as per 7,h Pay Commission) subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions given in para 2.1 above as the selection for Level 1 & Level 2 shall be conducted separately.
2. Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w. p. m. in English or 25 w. p. m. in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointment to this category will be provisional.
3. The candidates having no Scout & Guide qualification as per 2.2 above need not apply.
4. Before applying, candidates should satisfy themselves that they have the requisite qualifications from recognised Board / University / Institute as on the date of issue of Notification for online submission of the application against this notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
5. Notified posts are open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex. Service Man categories who apply against this notification will be extended relaxation as admissible in a general open market recruitment. However, in case of SC / ST / OBC being selected with any relaxation on account of being a candidate from the above categories, he / she will be taken against reserved roster point. In case the relevant Caste certificates uploaded are not found to be valid, such candidates who fulfil all the norms of General category viz. Age criteria / payment of requisite fees etc. only will be treated as UR.
6. Dates for various stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through RRC-WR website only. Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail active throughout the recruitment process, as all communications from RRC-WR will be only through SMS / email. RRC-WR will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
7. Candidature of the applicant is provisional at all stages of selection process subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
8. ALL IMPORTANT MESSAGES OF THE RRC-WR SENT BY EMAIL I SMS I UPLOADED ON RRC-WR WEBSITE WILL BE TREATED AS DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY THE CANDIDATES.
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP
A candidate for appointment to Railway Services must be:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania or from Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Any candidate whose certificate of eligibility is necessary will be allowed to appear for the written examination without the same but, if selected, the offer of appointment will be given only after the copy of the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him / her by the Government of India is submitted, else their candidature will be cancelled.
AGE LIMIT ( As on 01.07.2020)
For Level 2 (? 19,900 - 63,200 [7,h CPC]) Age 18 Years to 30 Years For Level 1 (? 18,000 - 56,900 [7th CPC]) Age 18 Years to 33 Years
The lower and upper age limit will be reckoned on 01.07.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
By 5 years for SC / ST Candidates.
By 3 years for OBC candidates.
For Ex-Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence +
3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
By 10 years for UR persons with disabilities (PwBD), 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities and 15 years for SC and ST Persons with Disabilities (PwBD).
Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC / ST candidates.
For those working in Quasi-Administrative Offices of the Railway Organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutions, the relaxation in upper age limit will be up to the length of service rendered in broken spells subject to maximum of 5 years.
For serving Casual Labour and Substitutes, applying for Level-2, the upper age limit will be up to 40 years for UR candidates, 45 years for SC / ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 03 years service (continuous or in broken spells).
For Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA), applying for Level-1 posts, age limit will be 33 years for UR candidates, 36 years for OBC candidates and 38 years for SC / ST candidates plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act, 1961, subject to maximum of three (3) years.
4.10 Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below (Both dates inclusive):-
Age Group Upper limit of Date of Birth (Not earlier than) Lower limit of Date of Birth (Not later than) UR OBC-Non Creamy Layer SC/ST For all community / categories
- Level 2 - 18 to 30 Years - Upper limit of Date of Birth : - UR : - 02.07.1990 OBC-Non Creamy Layer :- 02.07.1987 , SC/ST : - 02.07.1985, For all community / categories : - 01.07.2002
- Level 1- 18 to 33 Years - Upper limit of Date of Birth : - UR : - 02.07.1987 OBC-Non Creamy Layer :- 02.07.1984 , SC/ST : - 02.07.1982 , For all community / categories : -01.07.2002
The date of birth limits for SC / ST and OBC-NCL given in this table includes community age relaxation.
1 a. SC / ST Candidates are required to obtain and upload caste certificates in the proper Pro-forma (as per Annexure-‘B’) from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of Document Verification, failing which he / she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter-XI of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
b. OBC candidates are required upload Caste Certificate with NonCreamy layer certificate valid for the current year 2019-2020 in Central Government format (as per Annexure-‘C’) issued on or after 01.04.2019 by the Competent Authority. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority.
OBC candidates who have applied for latest OBC certificate with latest Non Creamy Layer certificate are required to upload the existing OBC caste certificate in Central Government format (as per Annexure-‘C’) issued by the Competent Authority and are also required to invariably fill and upload the Self-declaration form regarding current status of Non-Creamy-Layer as per Annexure-‘D’. All such candidates should invariably produce the latest original OBC/NCL certificate valid for the current year i.e. 2019- 2020 at the time of Document Verification, failing which he / she will be considered for UR category subject to fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for UR.
2 Candidates belonging to community / categories in the table at para 4.2 shall be eligible for age relaxation and at para 5.1 for claiming exemption in examination fee as applicable on uploading of requisite valid Certificates only. (see para 8.6)
3. The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) is relaxable by 10 years on uploading of PwBD certificate (as per Annexure-‘E1’, ‘E2’, ‘E3’ & ‘E4’) irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified as suitable for Persons with Disability (PwBD) candidates.
4. If a candidate is eligible for relaxation of age on more than one ground, he / she would be accorded the highest of the age relaxations (not cumulative) for which he / she is eligible.
5. The candidates should note that, only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the administration and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
5. EXAMINATION FEE :
(i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below -` 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding ` 400/- to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
(ii) For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (40% & above) / Women / minorities* and Economically Backward Class** :- 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
5.1 FEE EXEMPTIONS :
a. *Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis) - For claiming exemption / refund from the examination fee, Minority candidates should upload ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in Annexure-‘F’ at the time of filing up of online application. At the time of Document Verification such candidates claiming exemption of examination fee will also be required to furnish ‘Minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during Document Verification, their candidature will be rejected.
b. **Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will mean the candidates whose Family Income is less than ` 50,000/- Per Annum. The Income Certificate as per Annexure-‘G’ issued by any of the Authorities mentioned below should be uploaded at the time of filing up online application by the candidates belonging to EBC and the same should be produced in original at the time of Document Verification. Authorities who are authorized to issue income certificate for the purpose of identifying Economically Backward Classes (EBC):-
1. District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer up to the level of Tehsildar. 2. Sitting Member of Parliament of Lok Sabha for persons of their own constituency.
3. BPL card or any other certificate issued by the Central Government under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or Izzat MST issued by Railways.
4. Union Minister may also recommend for any persons from anywhere in the country.
5. Sitting Members of Parliament of Rajya Sabha for persons of the district in which these MPs normally reside.
5.2 After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway on RRC-WR website which has been integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 06.02.2020 till 22.00 Hrs. No change / edit will be allowed thereafter.
5.3 The payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the computer screen. Transaction charges levied by the Bank for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
5.4 On successful completion of the transaction e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be saved/printed and retained by the candidate. The same should be produced on demand at the time of Document Verification.
5.5 In case after completing the Registration process, the online transaction is not successfully completed, please make the online payment again. Duplication, in payment, if any will be refunded on verifying the same.
5.6 Candidates should provide the correct details of beneficiary Bank Account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. beneficiary name, Bank name, Account number and IFSC Code while filling up the application form to facilitate refund of fees to the eligible candidates as per Para 5 (i) & ii) above after deducting bank charges. Fee in respect of candidates who are found ineligible shall not be refunded.
6 RECRUITMENT PROCESS (FOR BOTH LEVELS)
6.1 The recruitment will be based on the Written Test and Document Verification followed by Assessment of Marks for Certificates. Candidates recommended for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination and should be found fit and should have requisite Medical Fitness as per the Medical Classification prescribed for the selected post.
6.2 Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
6.3 The date, time and venue of written examination, document verification will be fixed by the RRC and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the examination/ document verification / assessment of certificates will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6.4 The question paper will be in English and Hindi.
6.5 The written test shall be of 60 Minutes duration.
6.6 Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
6.7 Merely registering / filling up online application on RRC-WR website does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for Written Examination.
6.8 Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test.
6.9 Only the candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called on the basis of merit for Document Verification and Marks on Certificates. The candidates who apply in response to this notification and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against Scouts & Guides Quota shall be assessed on the basis of following criteria :-
(A) Written Test Marks The Written Test will consist of 40 Objective Questions (40 marks) & 1 Essay Type Question (20 marks) relating to Scouts and Guides Organisation and its activities and General Knowledge for both Level-2 & Level -1. The syllabus for the Written Test will be as per para 6.10. There will be negative marking for all objective type questions in the Written Test & 1/3rd of the marks allotted for the question will be deducted for every wrong answer. :- 60 Marks
Please Refers notifications and Applications Forms : Click Here
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Road, Grant Road (East), Mumbai-400 007. Website : https://www.rrc-wr.com
RECRUITMENT AGAINST OPEN ADVERTISEMENT CULTURAL QUOTA IN CENTRAL RAILWAY FOR THE YEAR 2019-20.
Opening Date and Time for Online Applications 21.01.2020 at 11.00 Hrs.
Closing Date and Time for Online Applications 04.02.2020 at 17.00 Hrs.
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications for filling up two posts in level 3/2 against Cultural Quota, for the year 2019-20 over Central Railway in following Two Cultural disciplines.
Name of Cultural Disciplines : - .
Indian classical dancer, Male/Female, like Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Odissi etc. Total Vacancies : - 01 Post
Drama Artist, Male/Female, having knowledge and experience in overall theatrical activities (Acting, Direction, Lighting, Setting background sound and other sides of theatre). Total Vacancies : - 01 Post
Age limit is between 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2020. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible categories as per extant rules.
Willing candidates, who have passed 12 (+2 stages) OR its equivalent examination with not less than 50% Marks in the aggregate (50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT. Essential Professional Qualification is Possession of Degree/Diploma/Certificate in notified cultural discipline from Government recognised Institutes.
The complete detailed notification is also available on the RRC/CR's Website www.rrccr.com on 21.01.2020. Willing Candidates may see the details and accordingly apply for online application.
CENTRAL RAILWAY RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL CPM Conversion's Office Bldg.,
P. D'Mello Road,
Wadibunder, Mumbai -400010