Assistant Supervisor (Account)
RAILTEL Recruitment for Assistant Supervisor (Accounts) S - 1 Level 2017
6th Floor, Tower-III,
Delhi Technology Park,
Corporate Office :
Plot no. 143,
Sector-44, Gurugram -122003
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor (Accounts) Important Date :
Date for online registration of application : 27th June, 2017 to 17th July, 2017
Online Registration through www.railtelindia.com
Assistant Supervisor (Accounts) S-1 Level Vacancies 2017 : 20 Posts (Contract Basis)
RAILTEL Pay Scale for Assistant Supervisor 2017 : 10,800 - 3% - 24,600/- (2nd PRC) – S-1 Level
RAILTEL Essential Qualification for Assistant Supervisor 2017 :
- M.Com (min 50% Marks)
- CA/ICWA (Inter)
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor Age Limit : 21 to 28 Years
Relaxation : OBC (3 yrs) SC/ST (5 yrs) PH (10 yrs)
Assistant Supervisor Work Experience In RAILTEL 2017 :
Minimim 2 years experience of working in Accounts & Finance in ERP environment (Oracle/SAP)
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
RAILTEL Renumeration 2017 :
The appointment will be made at the minimum of the scale of pay with normal perks & allowances and other benefits admissible to S-1 level as per extant rules of RailTel
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor Selection Process 2017 :
- Selection will be made through written test for 2 hrs (Places will be decided by the RAILTEL)
- Admit cards for written Examination shall be sent through e-mail only.
- Selected candidates should pass the medical fitness test/standards (c-2) adopted by the RAILTEL for appointment on non-technical posts before their appointment.
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor Service Agreement 2017 :
Selected candidates will have to execute a service bond for an amount equal to three months’ emoluments (basic pay & dearness allowance), to serve RailTel for a period of three years from the date of their joining.
RAILTEL Assistant Supervisor Application Fee :
- Applicants shall have to pay the application-processing fee of 300/- (no fees for SC/ST/PWD).
- The fee will be collected through payment gateway only during online registration process.
RAILTEL General Instructions :
- The period of contract shall be for three years
- It may be further extended based on mutual consent and requirement
- Candidates should keep on updating by checking the website www.railtelindia.com
- The candidate may keep the print out of the application for his reference only. This is NOT to be sent to RailTel.